Narakin

Jul 6, 2022
Depend what you like in it.
From the same company you got the older AA 1 / 2 (Artificial Academy 1 / 2) that some peoples prefer over Koikatsu.
Some diffenrence in the gameplay and graphism, but there tons of mods too if you can found link still alive (don't know about mods for position).

The only other that come to mind is KISS' "custom maid" serie. Sadly the company got so many dlc for extra custom that the official english version are only having a small portion of them, and the unoficial patches often are using auto translation for part of the content.
What I liked the most are 2 aspects of the game:

1) Character creation - It's simple too good, you can go crazy, especially with mods/plugins. Besides, it's very satisfying when you start to learn how to use the character creation and improve your designs.

2) The sandbox / datingsim - You don't have so many options, but it fits and gives an actual gameplay to the game.

I'll go check KISS "custom maid" series, thanks for the recommendation!

filed

Jul 27, 2017
can someone tell me why the fuck game keep crash, i kinda doubt it is my ram, when i try back using original BepinEx in japanese it Run smooth like baby ass, even using 10 people in island, so WTF happen?

IceSodaFreak

May 31, 2018
What I liked the most are 2 aspects of the game:

1) Character creation - It's simple too good, you can go crazy, especially with mods/plugins. Besides, it's very satisfying when you start to learn how to use the character creation and improve your designs.

2) The sandbox / datingsim - You don't have so many options, but it fits and gives an actual gameplay to the game.

I'll go check KISS "custom maid" series, thanks for the recommendation!
Then AA2 is one you would like. This is the link and follow the modern installation guide, not what's on the thread.
https://f95zone.to/threads/artificial-academy-2-illusion.1336/

Reactions: Narakin

Anothergenericguy

Jan 8, 2020
Does anyone know why the R16 pack isn't turning the game into English? I open it with the init startup and select english. Start the game and... Japanese.

AnaLyser

Sep 13, 2019
Hello, can someone know how to fix the head of this card so it fits the shader used for body skin? I forgot how (something in material editor?). It doesn't tell me I miss any mod. The card link is here :

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
question are the cards, scene, mod and etc from Koikatsu compatible with Sunshine?
Mod = no. They need to be updated for Sunshine (KKS)
Card & scene yes. Except the mod used need to be updated and isntalled for KKS
Game auto convert Koikatsu card to KKS at the start. If there one with unknow mod it will fail to conver tand stuck on the convert screen (you'll have to manually remove card by card to fing the faulty....).
Scene are ok, but there also the mods problem, as well as the KK map not avaiable from start in KKS, so you may have problem playing them.

The basic and most used mod on KK are now avaiable on KKS, so you just need to re download them for KKS.

Reactions: shadowr19

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
I don't understand why this isn't working... it says the mods are missing even though I have the mods installed.
does anyone know how to fix this?

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
I don't understand why this isn't working... it says the mods are missing even though I have the mods installed.
does anyone know how to fix this?
If you have the right version of the mod, than it's most likely the mod isn't but in the right folder or under the right file format.

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
If you have the right version of the mod, than it's most likely the mod isn't but in the right folder or under the right file format.
I think it's because it's only for regular Koikatsu and not koikatsu sunshine. Also, My game keeps crashing every time I click on "Go out" which also freezes my pc, I did filled up all of the resorts with girls but when I choose less girls... it seems to work even though I want alot of girls. I have a pretty good gaming desktop, it's a
Alienware Aurora R6
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700 CPU @ 3.60GHz 3.60 GHz
Installed RAM 16.0 GB
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Graphics card NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
I think it's because it's only for regular Koikatsu and not koikatsu sunshine. Also, My game keeps crashing every time I click on "Go out" which also freezes my pc, I did filled up all of the resorts with girls but when I choose less girls... it seems to work even though I want alot of girls. I have a pretty good gaming desktop, it's a
Alienware Aurora R6
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700 CPU @ 3.60GHz 3.60 GHz
Installed RAM 16.0 GB
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Graphics card NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080
KK mod are different than KKS, they won't work on sunshine. You need the sunshine version or it at best don't work, at work crash the game.

As for the number of character.... Illusion is know for not optimizing their product, the more you put in, the worst it is for your computer.
on KKS, it took me like 2 mins to load a game with 40 girls, and I got 64 GB RAM, better CG and core than you... it's just...Illusion's making game for peoples putting 3k $ on their PC every 2 years if they wanna have high setting and lot of character (which is probably why they put a low limit on the number of girls at the beginning).

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
KK mod are different than KKS, they won't work on sunshine. You need the sunshine version or it at best don't work, at work crash the game.

As for the number of character.... Illusion is know for not optimizing their product, the more you put in, the worst it is for your computer.
on KKS, it took me like 2 mins to load a game with 40 girls, and I got 64 GB RAM, better CG and core than you... it's just...Illusion's making game for peoples putting 3k $ on their PC every 2 years if they wanna have high setting and lot of character (which is probably why they put a low limit on the number of girls at the beginning).
I did like 60ish or 70ish girls and it crashed after trying to load for 5 min... it did work after just having 55 girls instead but it was really laggy. I am planning on getting a new pc with an RTX 3090 Ti and 64gb of ram. They should really optimize their game and I don't know why they don't do it

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes