don2sail

Jun 3, 2017
I have a couple of characters that have what appears to be a red midriff tattoo. I have removed all body paint but the tattoos remain. Any suggestions on where else to look for removal options.

Anothergenericguy

Jan 8, 2020
I have a couple of characters that have what appears to be a red midriff tattoo. I have removed all body paint but the tattoos remain. Any suggestions on where else to look for removal options.
Turn off the option to show the markings in the character traits. You probably gave them something like vibrancy or something

JupitersSon

Mar 9, 2020
It's one of two things. Go to the Heart icon at the top of character creator mode, then the option right at the bottom called "Crest". Turn that off if it's on.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The other possibility is go to general under body options then go to material editor. Go through the dialog pop up and look for a texture you can "remove".

It's either one or the other.

Edit: Oh! It could also be a skin overlay.

ViolentGlory

Jun 7, 2020
For some odd reason nope. Not even a 69 position in the game. I think the only pussy licking you can do is during a threesome when one of them sits on your face.

Edit: You can use the caress option to use your tongue on them but you only see the tongue not the guy.
Wait you can't have sex in the game? whaaaaa

don2sail

Jun 3, 2017
It's one of two things. Go to the Heart icon at the top of character creator mode, then the option right at the bottom called "Crest". Turn that off if it's on.

The other possibility is go to general under body options then go to material editor. Go through the dialog pop up and look for a texture you can "remove".

It's either one or the other.

Edit: Oh! It could also be a skin overlay.
turns out 'hide crest graphic' does the job. Thank you

Reactions: JupitersSon

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
When you update the mods in kk manager, are the studio files needed for the actual game or are they simply for the studio? Don't wanna waste time updating something I'll never use.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
When you update the mods in kk manager, are the studio files needed for the actual game or are they simply for the studio? Don't wanna waste time updating something I'll never use.
The studio files are needed for the studio only. They don't serve in the game (it's 2 different exe).

The studio files pack as much place if not than the modded game on the HDD so you really need to use them (creating or downloading lot of other user scene) for it to be worth the size.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
The studio files are needed for the studio only. They don't serve in the game (it's 2 different exe).

The studio files pack as much place if not than the modded game on the HDD so you really need to use them (creating or downloading lot of other user scene) for it to be worth the size.
Thanks...didn't wanna waste time on the dl if I never use it

Narakin

Jul 6, 2022
This game is the first of the genre I'm playing and so far it has been fantastic, have a questions tho:

Is Koikatsu the best of the genre or there are other franchise worth checking?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Double-A

fucktastic

Oct 14, 2018
Is there a way(mod/plugin) to have more than 100 girls roaming?( i got a pc that can handle 100 with high poly easily)

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
This game is the first of the genre I'm playing and so far it has been fantastic, have a questions tho:

Is Koikatsu the best of the genre or there are other franchise worth checking?
Depend what you like in it.
From the same company you got the older AA 1 / 2 (Artificial Academy 1 / 2) that some peoples prefer over Koikatsu.
Some diffenrence in the gameplay and graphism, but there tons of mods too if you can found link still alive (don't know about mods for position).

The only other that come to mind is KISS' "custom maid" serie. Sadly the company got so many dlc for extra custom that the official english version are only having a small portion of them, and the unoficial patches often are using auto translation for part of the content.

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes