JupitersSon

Mar 9, 2020
If you have a shortstack, is there a mod/way to properly have her adjust to your guy character or am I just outta luck?
I'd like to know this as well, HS2 has a mod called BetterHScenes... Is there nothing like that for Koikatsu?

You could both try using the keys O and I to adjust both characters positions during H individually. Pressing 8 will let you adjust both at once. Other than that there's nothing else you can really do besides scaling the characters bigger to make it look "fitting" during H.

CorvoFate

Feb 2, 2019
You could both try using the keys O and I to adjust both characters positions during H individually. Pressing 8 will let you adjust both at once. Other than that there's nothing else you can really do besides scaling the characters bigger to make it look "fitting" during H.
I've tried that, doesn't always fix the issue... need to be able to adjust the hand/arms/legs and such, not just the entire body... any reason why no one made the BetterHScene mod for Koi?

AokoChan

Aug 19, 2021
Is it possible to do H with the guide girl Hikari? You can change her model after all, so I gave her a nice Nami skin, but even at max relationship there is no option appearing:

Is there some trick, or is the capacity to edit her just for evil tease?
I am pretty sure, that you can invite her to your room and have sex there. Maybe only in the evening.

Apr 22, 2019
Seriously just remove those 9 parts because most probably you'll end redownloading the whole stuff because it was corrupted, no matter if you're using 7zip or winrar. Just put the torrent link as main option or people will waste time and resources for nothing.

Reactions: Zetiro

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
How I interact with these girls?
1) it's koikatsu you're talking about and this is Koikatsu sunshine! thread.
2) Girls with Red banner are story girls. Just move around the map and go to the "star" symbol to have VN-like event. Once you complete all the event for a girl you won't see her again....
Girl with orange banner are teacher. There usually one per school period, under certain conditions, when you talk to them they offer an option to "test your club skill" and you'll be able to have H with them.

Reactions: zebucetiva

zebucetiva

Jun 24, 2018
1) it's koikatsu you're talking about and this is Koikatsu sunshine! thread.
2) Girls with Red banner are story girls. Just move around the map and go to the "star" symbol to have VN-like event. Once you complete all the event for a girl you won't see her again....
Girl with orange banner are teacher. There usually one per school period, under certain conditions, when you talk to them they offer an option to "test your club skill" and you'll be able to have H with them.
Sorry. I clicked the first torrent on STN sukebey... I thought it was the same game or both put together...50 fucking GB. Thanks for asking

Tatsuto1993

Oct 11, 2018
Excuse me if this question was already responded, I checked last 5 pages and didn't see it. I am familiar with koikatsu (some pair of years ago) but now I see this version in R6 and the previous one in R15, which one would you recommend me to download and play? SunshineR6 or OriginalR15?
PD:Looking for more "positions and personalities (character reactions)" as 1st priority, "clothes and custom" as 2nd priority and "world and events" as distant 3rd.

Aava

Jun 11, 2019
Petition here.
I don't know if there's a mod for it, or it can be done in-game, but is there any way to increase the amount of fluid once you cum? Either outside or inside?

Thanks in advance.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Excuse me if this question was already responded, I checked last 5 pages and didn't see it. I am familiar with koikatsu (some pair of years ago) but now I see this version in R6 and the previous one in R15, which one would you recommend me to download and play? SunshineR6 or OriginalR15?
PD:Looking for more "positions and personalities (character reactions)" as 1st priority, "clothes and custom" as 2nd priority and "world and events" as distant 3rd.
Unmoded, more personality & position in sunshine.
Probably a bit better for sunshine unmoded in clothes quantity.

Modded... KK's still better in number for everything (except personalities numbers) since all mod aren't ported and modder had way more time to mod KK than KKS.

Reactions: Tatsuto1993

LeviMuffins

Mar 15, 2018
Just recently download and ported my KK characters into KKS. Problem is, some specific characters I just can't talk to.

I know there used to be a bug where you initiate dialogue and everyone just stands around and the only thing you can do is exit the game (the game doesn't freeze but you're unable to do anything but press esc to prompt the exit game yes or no window), but I also know it's been fixed. I did go to IniSetting to download all updates for mods and whatnot but that didn't help.

Again it's not for every character or even at randomized times, it's for specific charaters (which unfortunately adds up to half my desired cast). I tried deleting the cards and moving them over again to have KKS re-convert the KK cards but that didn't work either.

Any suggestions?

Ended up just redownloading everything and move stuff from the old folder to the new folder one by one (instead of from the KK folder to the KKS folder, I did from the old KKS to the new KKS folder), trying to find the precise mod that's creating the problem. For some reason it's working nowand the problem mod was never pinpointed, so still have no idea what happened butit works now.

Last edited:

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Just recently download and ported my KK characters into KKS. Problem is, some specific characters I just can't talk to.

I know there used to be a bug where you initiate dialogue and everyone just stands around and the only thing you can do is exit the game (the game doesn't freeze but you're unable to do anything but press esc to prompt the exit game yes or no window), but I also know it's been fixed. I did go to IniSetting to download all updates for mods and whatnot but that didn't help.

Again it's not for every character or even at randomized times, it's for specific charaters (which unfortunately adds up to half my desired cast). I tried deleting the cards and moving them over again to have KKS re-convert the KK cards but that didn't work either.

Any suggestions?
Are you using mods or custom clothing on the faulty characters ? If yes, you might have a specific mods causing some bug.
Make sure you have all your mods updated

LeviMuffins

Mar 15, 2018
Are you using mods or custom clothing on the faulty characters ? If yes, you might have a specific mods causing some bug.
Make sure you have all your mods updated
So those characters are mod+card direct downloads from Pixiv, they were meant for KK, maybe they're incompatible with KKS? Weird thing is those characters work fine in the creator and in Free-H, they show up in free roam too, but the moment I try to talk to them, all interfaces leave the house, but the screen doesn't darken and enter chat mode, it just stays stuck there, and the only thing I can do is prompt the close program window.

Here's an output log of me loading up the game, talking to someone who I can talk to, then someone who I can't, not sure if anyone can read this and help >.<

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 16 Votes