Jun 25, 2022
Here I've got a bunch of furry cards I got off illusioncards (mostly Wild's cards) that I've been doing small edits on over the last year or so to get them to my exact tastes and figured I'd share them with others who might want them instead of just letting them rot on my computer forever.

Most of the edits were just little things like fixing the characters proportions, overlays, changing eyes, facial features, outfits, crests etc. Honestly I have no idea how people have the time to make these things from scratch, just doing little edits on 50+ cards was time consuming enough. Just to be extra extra clear, I didn't make these cards, I only edited them

Anyways here's the file:

Here's some tips for your game/characters if you want:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: badbiter

Lanytai2010

Jul 31, 2017
That moment when you casually check the game after a long time and noticed that the repack jumped from R2 to R6 in the meantime. Time to download 30GB again I guess o_O

Reactions: badbiter
May 30, 2020
i cant there are different formats there are not .rar just one is .rar the other parts are .7z how can i extract'em?
I won't speak for others but in my experience you can still extract those with winrar. I have 7zip installed, but I almost exclusively use winrar. I think there's a 3rd format type in addition to .zip and .7z that it can also do but I sure can't remember.

FacelessVixen

Formerly 'PrincessBitchJean'
Aug 25, 2017
Download any card you want. Open up character creator. Load up that card. Then add pubic hair to her. Sorted (y)
Though this is objectively the best answer, I feel as though this may be three steps too many for most people.

Also, as for me personally, when including characters from an established non-hentai franchise, I like the mystery of not knowing if the card maker gave them pubes or not. It keeps things interesting, provided that I don't spy on them in the locker rooms, showers or toilets.

Reactions: JupitersSon

icen9ne

Oct 18, 2016
So finally got around to playing this and downloaded some cards. Some (not all) have issues like this when trying to do any H-animation. It does the same thing in the base game as well.
View attachment 2033265

Any idea why it happens and how I can fix it?

JupitersSon

Mar 9, 2020
So finally got around to playing this and downloaded some cards. Some (not all) have issues like this when trying to do any H-animation. It does the same thing in the base game as well.
View attachment 2033265

Any idea why it happens and how I can fix it?
I've checked out several dozen cards in this game and I've only encountered this issue once. I just assumed it was a bad bone setup on part of the creator and didn't use it. But you're saying some, as in more than one? Have you tried using a different male character? Like the default one that comes with the game and a couple of custom cards. If you really like the girl you can use the options below when loaded a character in the creator, deselect all but "Body Bonemod" then load in another characters' working bonemod onto this character. It's not a perfect solution but it could help.

JupitersSon

Mar 9, 2020
Excuse me do you guys have any character card with hairy pubic bush ? women card only :D
I just realized, going off from before. If you want 3D pubes, go in to the creator for the waifu you want, then go to accessories, select an empty slot on the left then in the "Type" field select "Crotch" and you'll see a list of stuff you can add to her crotch, some of them will be 3D pubes.

gizka299

Jul 6, 2018
If you have a shortstack, is there a mod/way to properly have her adjust to your guy character or am I just outta luck?

wibewibe

Dec 8, 2017
Is it not possible to update the mod anymore?

Edit:In my PC environment, it looks like this. Is this what happens to everyone else?

Last edited:

s.kirmish

Jul 28, 2017
Is it possible to do H with the guide girl Hikari? You can change her model after all, so I gave her a nice Nami skin, but even at max relationship there is no option appearing:
nami.png

Is there some trick, or is the capacity to edit her just for evil tease?

TruongNguyen

Mar 28, 2020
can anyone tell me, my koikatsu is on rx13 and i want to upgrade it to rx15, do i need to upgrade rx13 to rx14 then upgrade to rx15 or just download update file rx14->15.
sorry for my english

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes