sillygoose7

Mar 29, 2019
whats better rn? koikatsu sunshine [BetterRepack R6] or koikatsu [Repack RX15] in terms of content animations and alls?
Personally I've played Party so much I've swapped over to sunshine and I like it a lot more. The mods haven't totally caught up yet but it's refreshing to be doing something new.
To answer your question, Party has more content than Sunshine (for now) but I enjoy the different storyline and content than Sunshine provides.

Asheme koshka

May 7, 2018
can you break the condom? :unsure:

And how to forced no condom?
For a character to accept no condom (p. ex., in risk days), you have to have sex several times, in different time and days while she´s in her safe days. It´s matter or time that she accepts no condom in risky days.
If the girl haven´t told you yet her status (risk or safe), you will have to interact more with her, until she tells you her "cycle".
There is another way to have condomless sex - in a threesome (but it doesn´t have any effect when trying, again, having sex alone): when having a threesome, if one girl accepts condomless action and the other don´t, just start having sex with the one who accept it (in an automatic actions), and then, change position to the other girl (without stopping the automatic mode); in that way, no condom it´s gonna be asken, unless you stop pumping and penetration is required.

I haven´t heard of a broken condom in the game.

Reactions: Fiko515

kotonomi

May 14, 2018
what's the difference between this one and the og? just the main story or does it has more content in gameplay?

CatEclctic41

Jan 28, 2018
For a character to accept no condom (p. ex., in risk days), you have to have sex several times, in different time and days while she´s in her safe days. It´s matter or time that she accepts no condom in risky days.
If the girl haven´t told you yet her status (risk or safe), you will have to interact more with her, until she tells you her "cycle".
There is another way to have condomless sex - in a threesome (but it doesn´t have any effect when trying, again, having sex alone): when having a threesome, if one girl accepts condomless action and the other don´t, just start having sex with the one who accept it (in an automatic actions), and then, change position to the other girl (without stopping the automatic mode); in that way, no condom it´s gonna be asken, unless you stop pumping and penetration is required.

I haven´t heard of a broken condom in the game.
I Just found item at Harbor shop (Night Only Store) that literally broken condom (95% chance of pregnancy).

And also how to advance relationship with Tour Guide? Just our relationship is bestie & favor is 100. idk what to do next to able date her.

Note: Nvm just found what to do after get 100% favor & Bestie relationship with Tour Guide

Last edited:
Reactions: Fiko515

Deckard82

Sep 17, 2021
I am having a problem and I hope someone can help me.
The game works perfectly until I enter in a H scene. At that point I can move the camera, but I can't do anything else. It won't let me do any type of interaction and I can only exit by closing the game :(

RtyyuD

Apr 29, 2018
I Just found item at Harbor shop (Night Only Store) that literally broken condom (95% chance of pregnancy).

And also how to advance relationship with Tour Guide? Just our relationship is bestie & favor is 100. idk what to do next to able date her.

Note: Nvm just found what to do after get 100% favor & Bestie relationship with Tour Guide

how to use the broken condom?

ehpot

Sep 4, 2018
Hi everyone, I wish to download character and it says "Failed to confirm user information". Does anyone know how to resolve it, in AI shoujo, it works without doing anything.

sampOuhn

Oct 9, 2018
is there any way to edit the shoes so heels work in this game, like so when you choose a set of shoes, the characters feet adjusts to the shoes?

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Hi everyone, I wish to download character and it says "Failed to confirm user information". Does anyone know how to resolve it, in AI shoujo, it works without doing anything.
If you're downloasing directly from the game, then it's normal since you're connecting to Illusion's Japanese server from outside of Japan. Basically, use other sites

Help! Enter the game and appear are those missing?

You're missing some mods or the mod version is outdated so the game can't / don't use them. Note the name and download them. First is using the "update" function at starting pop up if you use better repack version. Else use mod manager mods or search them manually on-line.

lp771230

Sep 29, 2020
If you're downloasing directly from the game, then it's normal since you're connecting to Illusion's Japanese server from outside of Japan. Basically, use other sites

You're missing some mods or the mod version is outdated so the game can't / don't use them. Note the name and download them. First is using the "update" function at starting pop up if you use better repack version. Else use mod manager mods or search them manually on-line.
Clothes not showing? Clothes not showing?

Soosaasoos

Jun 18, 2020
What are the differences between normal koikatsu and this one? Can you walk around and talk to the girls or is it like just the creator and the sex part? Are there new features to the game or character creator?

Asheme koshka

May 7, 2018
What are the differences between normal koikatsu and this one? Can you walk around and talk to the girls or is it like just the creator and the sex part? Are there new features to the game or character creator?
Not so many. Game play is similar: you walk, talk to girls, gain experience, make them your friends, make them your lovers... and thats it.
Of course, with all the mods, you´ll have a lot of Sex positions. There are somo features like: "let´s rub oil on your back", or special sex places, but basically, it´s pretty much similar.

Reactions: Soosaasoos

JupitersSon

Mar 9, 2020
Clothes not showing? Clothes not showing?
You're more than likely missing some mods. When you load the character first time you can see white text appear top left which will give you some details as to what you're missing. Also, would like to ask, what's the name of that character and where did you get her? She looks amazing.

JupitersSon

Mar 9, 2020
Alright so I have a question myself. I came across this guys images

I would love to have those characters. How and where can I get them? Does anyone know?

y2k321asdf

Nov 12, 2021
Is there any way to get girls to rotate their outfits a bit? I see lots of cards with outfits 5-7 but they never seem to be picked in any circumstance.

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes