Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
Is there a way to have 2 male chars in the game or is this more of a harem game?
you can download many studio packs that allow you to see crazy animations and pictures people have made (loli as young as 5 or full blown gangbangs) but it's not part of the game just stuff you can see, kinda like gifs, closest thing I suppose to explain it. in the game itself you've got the dark mode which allows the horrible forced sex of a girl with 2 men but that's about it.

the problem with this game engine is that people are lazy kinda. you got sims 4 with 4000 sex animations and new ones are being made every day, but for Koikatsu no one bothers adding these to the game. people just reuse the same crap over and over again and this new game isn't any better. even honey select has this problem, you will never see a Koikatsu game on this site that uses some kind of never seen before sex animations, devs don't bother creating new content other than pictures.

Reactions: greyling

JupitersSon

Mar 9, 2020
Game optimization is amazing! "RX6800"+"i5-9600K"+"16GB DDR4 3400MHz"=22-24fps... 1080p
The video card driver does not perceive this "game" as a 3D application at all !!! Nividit neither "frames per second", nor the time of the frame itself!
And that's why the card works "at the bottom" - the frequency is not higher than 600 MHz, the consumption does not exceed 65-70W!
Advise - how to make so that "it" worked???
Try adding the Koikatsu Sunshine game .exe to the list of games in the AMD driver.

MRRIP

Sep 6, 2017
Try adding the Koikatsu Sunshine game .exe to the list of games in the AMD driver.
tried to do so. also set forcibly the "lower frequency limit" (so that it does not work below a certain frequency) - it does not matter. Nothing helped. The GPU is only less loaded and the consumption is somewhere at the same level. CPU load is 16-18%...

JupitersSon

Mar 9, 2020
tried to do so. also set forcibly the "lower frequency limit" (so that it does not work below a certain frequency) - it does not matter. Nothing helped. The GPU is only less loaded and the consumption is somewhere at the same level. CPU load is 16-18%...
Have you checked plugins settings? Maybe one of the graphics settings in there has limited your FPS in some way. Something else you can try is download a previous version of KKS, like R5, R4 and just load those up without updating any mods or whatever and see how they run. If you don't know where to look for those just search for "Screw This Noise".

You could also do what I did and download and install the KKS HF patch you can get from their patreon for free.

MRRIP

Sep 6, 2017
Maybe one of the graphics settings in there has limited your FPS in some way.
The problem is not the frame per second limit! the problem is the MISSING OPTIMIZATION! well, or that the AMD video card (or its driver) does not perceive the "game" as a full-fledged 3D application! In "heavy" moments (for example, in a gym or in a class full of people), the number of frames per second can drop to 10-12!!! On RX6800, which easily gives out 100-120fps in the same cyberpunk 2077, it's just ridiculous to give out 10-12 frames in some kind of erogame!!!

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
If the game is poorly optimized, what the fuck do you expect the people here to do about it?

Brideon86

Jan 23, 2021
Can you be more specific here? Like can you actually get in game and start running around before your PC restarts? Is it a particular action you do that restarts it?

Edit: Oh yeah and what are your PC specs?
It is possible that I have already solved it, closing Steam works better for me and at the moment it does not restart. i5-4460S 2.9GHz 8GB RAM gtx 960

Thx

Asheme koshka

May 7, 2018
Hi guys! While I read this huge topic, if anyone knows how (or the link to a post) to update the version (to betterrepack 5 or 6), I´ll be grateful. I have the 2.something (2.1 or 2.2) betterrepack version... I don´t want to lose my progress or anything

Beartooth

May 30, 2017
Anyone else have all of the breast physics jittering when they walk? Seems to affect medium/smaller more than large. Also in terms of breast softness it seems that anything less than 0 makes them static, and there isn't really a range. 1-10 are medium jiggle, 11-200 is massive jiggle. Is this one of the mods increasing the jiggle physics across the board and can I remove it?

Any help is appreciated

JupitersSon

Mar 9, 2020
Hi guys! While I read this huge topic, if anyone knows how (or the link to a post) to update the version (to betterrepack 5 or 6), I´ll be grateful. I have the 2.something (2.1 or 2.2) betterrepack version... I don´t want to lose my progress or anything
You can just copy over the old files with the new ones, it'll work fine. I've done that from 4 to 5 to 6 and it works great. Do backup your userdata folder though just in case.

kapkip

Mar 12, 2018
I have a problem with breast physics playing as a futa. Even though it looks like it is working fine in "male" character creation and in the studio, during animations in free h or normal game the breasts are static. Is it supposed to only work this way or did i mess up somewhere?

I am using the latest BetterRepack and BetterPenetration uncensors.

VNLXV

Nov 19, 2017
Once again, I see that the developers have included a "big sister" personality while not including an "imouto" personality. Is there some cultural reason why there never seems to be a "little sister" personality in Japanese games?

After all this time, Artificial Academy still seems to be the pinnacle of Illusion gaming.
What are you saying? The degenerate little sister fetish comes from japan. Nowhere else on the planet is it acceptable to have a thing for your little sister.

JerkOak

Jul 18, 2022
Would anybody please be able to explain to me how to launch the game with the English translation enabled? I don't mind if it's just Google translated text, but I've tried to figure it out myself and I just can't seem to get it to work. Launching through InitSetting.exe doesn't do anything when I select English, the menus and the game (as much as I can play) are still in Japanese.

MRRIP

Sep 6, 2017
Would anybody please be able to explain to me how to launch the game with the English translation enabled?
run InitSetting.exe in the game folder! In the menu that opens LEFT flags - click on the desired (British) flag. A little higher - the "start the game" button.

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes