Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
i get random crashes when creating a character, is there any way to solve this?
Possibly a computer too weak to handle the game (CPU, RAM...) or a problem with some plug-in.

First compare your computer to the required system. If you got a good margin, most likely a plug-in, so check if you have added plug-in after installing the game (vanilla or all-in one like Better repack version). If yes, try removing them one by one to find the faulty one. Else, maybe delete an make a clear install from scratch

HoangPhi1234

Aug 20, 2021
any help here? my game just loading this white screen in Free-H and a blackout in New Story? really appriciate if anyone can help me solve this!
The white screen still have the blue thing loading, but it just loading, nothing else!
1659130533952.png

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
DarkSoldier27's maps won't load in Studio. I see them in the folders just fine, but they don't show up when I load pre-made scenes or in the "Add Map" menu.

DarkSoldier27 himself says this is caused by an outdated plugin, which can be updated via the KKManager or HFPatch. Used KKManager to update and it didn't fix the problem.

Do I really need to download an entire extra 20GB for the one plugin that fixes this from the HF Patch, or is there a specific plugin I need to update to fix this?

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
why are some girls bottomless?
I want to preface this by saying I'm nowhere close to being an expert on the topic, but from what i could tell from og koikatsu, it's often a matter of the game trying to load too many things and having to say "fuck it, I can't load everything, have some titties" or, in your case, "have some booty". it could also be a mod issue in some cases. some "mod" outfits will load perfectly well in the character creator but won't load for some reason in the actual game or in studio

Reactions: Harkeodl

Deckard82

Sep 17, 2021
I have a problem when I enter a sex scene: I can't do anything. When I click on some option it seems that it gets stuck.
I can't even get out. Help Please :(

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
Is there a torrent available? The idea of having to download 33GB off file sharing sites gives me a headache.

Reactions: klomann123

Gubbaman

May 13, 2020
How do I install it? The uploadhaven link doesn't work, Mega won't let you download a file this size for free, and when I try to download the separate parts, they say the file is corrupted.

KiraKiraKira

Aug 27, 2018
How do I install it? The uploadhaven link doesn't work, Mega won't let you download a file this size for free, and when I try to download the separate parts, they say the file is corrupted.
Xam said it, sukebei has torrents for it. At the top of the first page in the Repacker line, click sukebei. All of STN's repacks are listed there.

Brideon86

Jan 23, 2021
I download the game, it takes a couple of minutes to start and I can play with a bit of lag, the problem is that when the game wants to restart my PC. Can anybody help me? it makes me very angry. Thx

JupitersSon

Mar 9, 2020
the problem is that when the game wants to restart my PC.
Can you be more specific here? Like can you actually get in game and start running around before your PC restarts? Is it a particular action you do that restarts it?

Edit: Oh yeah and what are your PC specs?

MRRIP

Sep 6, 2017
Game optimization is amazing! "RX6800"+"i5-9600K"+"16GB DDR4 3400MHz"=22-24fps... 1080p
The video card driver does not perceive this "game" as a 3D application at all !!! Nividit neither "frames per second", nor the time of the frame itself!
And that's why the card works "at the bottom" - the frequency is not higher than 600 MHz, the consumption does not exceed 65-70W!
Advise - how to make so that "it" worked???

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Game optimization is amazing! "RX6800"+"i5-9600K"+"16GB DDR4 3400MHz"=22-24fps... 1080p
The video card driver does not perceive this "game" as a 3D application at all !!! Nividit neither "frames per second", nor the time of the frame itself!
And that's why the card works "at the bottom" - the frequency is not higher than 600 MHz, the consumption does not exceed 65-70W!
Advise - how to make so that "it" worked???
Illusion have not really worked on their games for 15 years, so I'm not surprised the game is still optimised for 2000's GPUs.

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes