chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
Illusion is already boring with its games. It works on the character models, their customization and sexual animations. The rest is just pure... meh: too many empty PSX-style scenarios, orthopedic movements and hardly any gameplay. They have been asking for an Artificial Academy 3 for years and they keep releasing the same reused games. MEH!

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Illusion is already boring with its games. It works on the character models, their customization and sexual animations. The rest is just pure... meh: too many empty PSX-style scenarios, orthopedic movements and hardly any gameplay. They have been asking for an Artificial Academy 3 for years and they keep releasing the same reused games. MEH!
Yeah it feels weird to structure them like games when there isn't really anything to *do* or work towards in them. Like it's meant to be a dating sim yet there's a real lack of any real systems to reflect that like it'd be far more interesting if characters could have more specific likes and interactions based on them to utilize to build relationship stats.

For example the point system could've instead be used to buy items, and characters could have favorite souvenirs that would boost their relationship the way high level topics do in the current game and maybe even have them be utilizable in a certain way like being able to play beach games or video games with a character if you bought one for them. It would encourage you to interact with the characters to gain points and then use those points to buy them items that you'd learn that they'd like by conversing with them. It would also allow you to add some variance between two characters with the same personality act like having two characters with the "gal"-like personalities where one would invite you to play at the beach while the other would invite you to play games with them both having unique dialogue about those interests as well.

Basically I feel like something like a more involved version of how Artificial Academy characters traits and interests affect how what they do during the gameplay portion, where for example you could have two Tsundere characters who have the same dialogue but behave very differently in how they interact with you would've added a lot more to the game even if they did keep it mostly designed more like a scaled back version of Artificial Academy like it currently is.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I have played Illusion games for 15 years and I don't feel they have improved much since AI3. Graphically, it's a bit better, but characters all look the same now, just like the gameplay, which is too basic. I find it crazy that with all the fucking money they earn, they still have not been able to implement sex mechanics that remain enjoyable after 5 minutes.

Last edited:
May 30, 2020
Has anyone gotten the main game vr patch to work? As in the mod that allows you to play the main game but in vr? I have been hassling with this for quite awhile and I cannot for the life of me figure it out. Initially I was using Manly Marco's mod, but then I noticed that there was a vr.exe amongst the Repack updates in the mega folder and tried that on a fresh install and I am still up a creek without a paddle. I've never been a mod wiz, but I typically get as far as LAUNCHING the game and I can't even launch it in VR.

When I try to launch it the Manly Marco mod way, it simply launches in desktop mode, and I can't even get the exe I found to work because it installs a folder that has various files including a VR exe, but also this file copier application and it's all in japanese so I can't read how I'm supposed to install/use the files. All of the other Repacks have instructions on how to install them, so I could follow them just right, but I guess that just wasn't made for the VR mod?

krazy4games

May 4, 2018
Room Girl.
Seem like a SIM clone. Custom one girl and "raise" her in her living / working environment (schoolgirl, office lady, nurse ....). Between the text and preview avaiable and the number of girls shown in the trailer, I don't think all the different kind of living are presented yet (seem like One VA per life environment ... maybe ? )

Thank you good sir!

rbatistella

Mar 6, 2019
As for plugins, i don't know what each one does and i'm not sure which one i'd be interested in (i´m talking about the OPTIONAL plugins). Is there a link that explains what each of them does? Unfortunately I couldn't find this information on the previous pages.

Reactions: Brololol

1crash007

Aug 8, 2017
Over on discord you would find more about it.. Some are mostly for VR and studio... the boop plugin is quite interesting.

Dereth

Nov 12, 2018
Is there a plugin by now that gets rid of the prerequisite that you had to have sex with a girl before you can "join" them if they masturbate or have something with another girl?

The only workaround to "somewhat" have it is to make all girls perverted, wait till someone is masturbating, talk to them and see if the join button is there and then make them virgins again with the cheat menu. Which is obviously not what i want to do.

Reactions: Brololol

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
great game, 10/10

btw before you guys ask me no i didn't do anything, it first happened on my character, since she had a bugle I removed it and it fixed it, but after 2 ingame days after it happened pn my character it also happened on the guide, who don't have a bulge, no idea why it does that

Last edited:

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
great game, 10/10

btw before you guys ask me no i didn't do anything, it first happened on my character, since she had a bugle I removed it and it fixed it, but after 2 ingame days after it happened pn my character it also happened on the guide, who don't have a bulge, no idea why it does that
so yeah something is really fucked up in my game, body proportion just change for whatever reason and it give that, idk why it does it, if anyone knows please tell me

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So is this the actual game or still just the character creator with a shit ton of mods packed in?
Actual game plus one DLC.

I see the selfie thing, but how do we actually take one?
Also, updating from R2 to R6, ha, good times.
Kinda excited to play it "anew" again.
Have a girl follow, go to the camera on the bottom left, there should be an option.

Anyone know if you can play as a futa in this one?
i think i saw the option somewhere
You can drag and drop a female card onto the game window while the male maker is open, but you will be treated the same regardless as the game was built around the same male PC concept as the original.

Yeah it feels weird to structure them like games when there isn't really anything to *do* or work towards in them. Like it's meant to be a dating sim yet there's a real lack of any real systems to reflect that like it'd be far more interesting if characters could have more specific likes and interactions based on them to utilize to build relationship stats.

For example the point system could've instead be used to buy items, and characters could have favorite souvenirs that would boost their relationship the way high level topics do in the current game and maybe even have them be utilizable in a certain way like being able to play beach games or video games with a character if you bought one for them. It would encourage you to interact with the characters to gain points and then use those points to buy them items that you'd learn that they'd like by conversing with them. It would also allow you to add some variance between two characters with the same personality act like having two characters with the "gal"-like personalities where one would invite you to play at the beach while the other would invite you to play games with them both having unique dialogue about those interests as well.

Basically I feel like something like a more involved version of how Artificial Academy characters traits and interests affect how what they do during the gameplay portion, where for example you could have two Tsundere characters who have the same dialogue but behave very differently in how they interact with you would've added a lot more to the game even if they did keep it mostly designed more like a scaled back version of Artificial Academy like it currently is.
I have played Illusion games for 15 years and I don't feel they have improved much since AI3. Graphically, it's a bit better, but characters all look the same now, just like the gameplay, which is too basic. I find it crazy that with all the fucking money they earn, they still have not been able to implement sex mechanics that remain enjoyable after 5 minutes.
That's what their customers wanted, more customization, there hasn't been a game as good as AA2 or AG3 since because of it.

ill wait for the torrent every other had them this is gonna take ages

Is there a plugin by now that gets rid of the prerequisite that you had to have sex with a girl before you can "join" them if they masturbate or have something with another girl?

The only workaround to "somewhat" have it is to make all girls perverted, wait till someone is masturbating, talk to them and see if the join button is there and then make them virgins again with the cheat menu. Which is obviously not what i want to do.
Nope and even when they have experience it isn't guaranteed to appear, just like the original game, unfortunately.

Can anyone explain what's added in this? Anything new from illusion, or is it all just mods?
The only thing since the expansion from several versions ago is more mod updates.

Reactions: hochlander
2.80 star(s) 16 Votes