Ih8figs

Jun 13, 2022
Here's the magnet link for the torrent, was located in the discord:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The link to the download that contains all the links including the torrent is this if you don't trust the magnet:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
It seems the repack includes the extension update for the main game. That's probably the reason for the larger size.

It looks like the extension includes 4 new personalities, new area and activities within, new H animations and more character customization stuff.

Man, I wonder when we're going to get a new Artificial Academy or at least anything similar. The first Koikatsu was close and I thought that meant the next game would be more in AA's style but my hopes were dashed.
It has for a while now, but the version here was outdated. Unfortunately, Koikatsu got more of a customization focus than a game focus, leaving it lacking and rolling over the same into this game by extension of it being nearly identical in function. The actual customers wanted more customization and Illusion did that at the cost of gameplay with no sign of a reverse coming any time soon, so I doubt we'll be getting a new Artificial Academy any time soon since Illusion knows that means a more gameplay focused product, the opposite of their current model.

Is the translation still machine translated?
Yes, until Illusion puts out a translation, IF they do, it will be machined.

A torrent would be great, thank you. Upload heaven's doing a 404

worth a go or leave it till it catches up with the normal one?
It will never catch up, the original is still going as far as mods and had a gigantic head start. You might as well play now.

Whats the difference between koikatsu Sunshine EX and Koikatsu Sunshine? on the Mega Cloud Storage Download.
Four new personalities, new sex spots for those personalities, and a new location where those sex spots are.

wait so theres no new animations or anything either?
There probably are different ones from the other game, but I don't know since I only use one position per encounter per girl.

So i have seen youtube gameplay about koikatsu sunshine, can someone explain to me:
1. I see tennis and fishing, can i play those minigames or it just plot/talk only?
2. How much H-Gameplay/animation compared to koikatsu?
3. Can i disable some graphic mod? my pc can't run high graphic.
1. Those are just NPC animations.
2. About the same, maybe some other positions not in the original, but effectively the same.
3. Initsetting.exe, also RAM is the important hardware with Illusion games.

Okay, Question. If I have like downloaded the repack R2.2, how can I just get the update to R6?
You can't, that is way too large a gap, you'll need to download all of R6.

I have a smaller version R9.1 from last year or so. What is there difference?
That is likely pre-EX DLC.

where can i switch the language ? Its all in Japanes. Pleas Help
Initsetting

I had already played sunshine EX release 6 from betterrepack public download....is there any new location or poses are included in this version???
No, if you have played a version with EX, you have played all content so far until Illusion updates again IF they do.

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
Once again, I see that the developers have included a "big sister" personality while not including an "imouto" personality. Is there some cultural reason why there never seems to be a "little sister" personality in Japanese games?

After all this time, Artificial Academy still seems to be the pinnacle of Illusion gaming.

PizzaPP

Sep 25, 2017
It has for a while now, but the version here was outdated. Unfortunately, Koikatsu got more of a customization focus than a game focus, leaving it lacking and rolling over the same into this game by extension of it being nearly identical in function. The actual customers wanted more customization and Illusion did that at the cost of gameplay with no sign of a reverse coming any time soon, so I doubt we'll be getting a new Artificial Academy any time soon since Illusion knows that means a more gameplay focused product, the opposite of their current model.

Yes, until Illusion puts out a translation, IF they do, it will be machined.

It will never catch up, the original is still going as far as mods and had a gigantic head start. You might as well play now.

Four new personalities, new sex spots for those personalities, and a new location where those sex spots are.

There probably are different ones from the other game, but I don't know since I only use one position per encounter per girl.

1. Those are just NPC animations.
2. About the same, maybe some other positions not in the original, but effectively the same.
3. Initsetting.exe, also RAM is the important hardware with Illusion games.

You can't, that is way too large a gap, you'll need to download all of R6.

That is likely pre-EX DLC.

Initsetting

No, if you have played a version with EX, you have played all content so far until Illusion updates again IF they do.

I set language in Initsetting English but the Game is japanes ? what do i wrong ?

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Is the translation still machine translated?
Partly.
All Gui related stuff is mostly proper English.
The subtitles are a wild mixture. Some parts are reworked. Others are still pure MTL pottery.
All in all it's okayish. No real obstacles. Earlier version were a LOT worse.
A bigger problem are the "talking points". They come with numerous synonyms. Some are easy to get. Others are outright wacky.

krazy4games

May 4, 2018
Any news or hints as to what Illusion's next game is gonna be? I'm thinking they'll go back to their 'real' girl games like AI 2 or something like that

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
I see the selfie thing, but how do we actually take one?
Also, updating from R2 to R6, ha, good times.
Kinda excited to play it "anew" again.

bosshog111

Jan 18, 2018
Anybody else having issues with it crashing? Its only happening when I load a save. Even started a new game, loaded that save and it crashes on me.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Any news or hints as to what Illusion's next game is gonna be? I'm thinking they'll go back to their 'real' girl games like AI 2 or something like that
Room Girl.
Seem like a SIM clone. Custom one girl and "raise" her in her living / working environment (schoolgirl, office lady, nurse ....). Between the text and preview avaiable and the number of girls shown in the trailer, I don't think all the different kind of living are presented yet (seem like One VA per life environment ... maybe ? )

Reactions: krazy4games
2.80 star(s) 16 Votes