May 10, 2018
Point to check :
1) did you move the game folder or rename it since first launch ? if yes, use the registry fixer exe that come with the better repack version or the HF patch.
2) Does your path folder name is long (I think that window limit is at about 216 characters - and kanji are store at 2 digit number and a symbol per kanji). So if your path is long or contain kanji you might want to retry after moving the game folder closer to the HDD root / renaming it and using the registry fixer.

3) try using forced admin mod

4) if you install the game selecting a game language different from your local setting you might want to try using tool lie LE or NTLEA to launch it emulating the installation language

5) Did you update the game since first starting it ? if yes, there might be a bug during update and you might want to do a clean install

6) It might just be that a corrupted file is forcing the game to shut down. You can try by deleting the save folde (backup) and restart the game. Else, maybe try a repair ?
thanks for all the suggestions!

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
my game is stuck on converting cards from koikatsu to koikatsu sunshine its been on this page for 3 mins
Usually happen when there a corrupted (or one using a mod the game can't identify) card in the stack.
Try removing modded card and restart until you convert all the cards except the corrupt one(s)

Reactions: Marcos Rocha'
Jan 10, 2022
Hay i Downloaded KKS from BetterRepack but don't know how to install please help??
i got 9 files ⬇ one zipped see the photo
And please tell me how to install it probably!??????

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Can i unlock all sex position in Free H since no kPlug for sunshine ?
Scroll down to the bottom in Cheat Tools, there is an option to do that there.

Can anyone explain what the different "Interests" in the character maker do?
Eg. Playtime, Nature, Fishing, Tourism, H Love.
I haven't found any info in all my searching. Thanks!
It controls how likely certain NPC only actions are to happen, like someone with fishing would fish more often. I believe it also gives a bonus when talking about certain things and makes them talk about it more often when using reactive chat.

Any save with scenes unlocked on free mode?
If anywhere, it would be in BRExtras.

Hay i Downloaded KKS from BetterRepack but don't know how to install please help??
i got 9 files ⬇ one zipped see the photo
And please tell me how to install it probably!??????
Extract the top one with 7zip, then you will have the game files without any install needed.

Reactions: Sleepy( ̄. ̄)Ash
Jan 10, 2022
Hay, how do i even identify a character card? not all character cards have written Data or some kind of symbols so i know it's a character card. Some are just picture or 3d pictures.

How do i know if it's a character card?

Last edited:

Assassin386

Oct 3, 2021
Usually happen when there a corrupted (or one using a mod the game can't identify) card in the stack.
Try removing modded card and restart until you convert all the cards except the corrupt one(s)
[/QUOTE
thanks fiquired out where the card where didt add any so lets see what happens

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hay, how do i even identify a character card? not all character cards have written Data or some kind of symbols so i know it's a character card. Some are just picture or 3d pictures.

How do i know if it's a character card?
If it shows up in game, it is a character card. If not, it is just an image.

D3d

Nov 20, 2018
any examples of kksuts shaders working on this game? it doesnt have to be a scene card. any screen shot to see it runing in game will do.

Last edited:

nekis

Oct 5, 2019
Hello sorry if there is already an answer for this but i couldn't find it.
Does anyone know how to change under accessories for the crotch SOS soft penis size/width ? it seems i can only adjust position on the pelvis and because i believe it isn't registred has a bone the advanced bone custom menu would not work for this case

Super242

Mar 20, 2020
If it shows up in game, it is a character card. If not, it is just an image.
i figured out the problem; i had an extra folder that made the path to the directory and ultimately mods folder too long for it to be read. once i removed the extra folder the mods started to work.

Reactions: alex2011

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
OP UPDATED

No idea what's new, but it's much bigger.

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
It seems the repack includes the extension update for the main game. That's probably the reason for the larger size.

It looks like the extension includes 4 new personalities, new area and activities within, new H animations and more character customization stuff.

Man, I wonder when we're going to get a new Artificial Academy or at least anything similar. The first Koikatsu was close and I thought that meant the next game would be more in AA's style but my hopes were dashed.

ErogeKing

Nov 3, 2021
You sir, are a god for this upload. Safe hosts sites for each part (gofile, filesfm, pixeldrain, mega) and was easy to combine all of them. I haven't seen a post this good in quite some time but you have astonished me. Well done.

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes