FrizzyB

Sep 7, 2017
There any way to get the online feature to work trying to find some chararter cards but cant find a good place to find them i know they have some in the discord but it would be nice to be able to somehow connect to the servers

wordwaster

Mar 30, 2018
How do we isolate and remove unwanted clothing sets? There is just an INSANE amount of clutter in the outfits that is really ruining the game for me. There are hundreds of items that only work in combination with the other parts of the set. They are not well labelled so; even if I wanted to, getting the whole outfit together would be a massive chore. And I don't want to. Many of them don't even seem to work without some special mods settings. I really want to clean those character specific sets out.

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
Is there a way to make men less bouncy?

There's some real weird disconnect when muscle man, fat guy, and skinny bean pole dude are all jiggling about as much as each other.

BattleAxe24

Sep 26, 2019
Does anyone know how to add back and install sideloader mods that have been deleted?
I deleted 5 of them, and now I cannot get them back. I look for updates with KK Manager, but it doesnt detect the missing mods and doesnt offer to install them again.

Its like the Manager "thinks" I still have them installed, which I dont.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
There any way to get the online feature to work trying to find some chararter cards but cant find a good place to find them i know they have some in the discord but it would be nice to be able to somehow connect to the servers
Use a VPN to fool the server protection into thinking you are in Japan, also be careful that you use a VPN that is not blocked.

Is there a way to date and have sex with Higa Hikari (aka the guide)
Yes, use topics to raise affection, confess like any other girl, profit.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
There's literally no reason to play this over the prequel, right?
It is a matter of preference, this one does have better graphics even if only slightly and it does lack the school setting for anyone who can't get around the school thing if that makes them seem too young or anything like that (this is Steam's reasoning for its restrictions when the original went up on Steam as Party), but it is largely identical.

Reactions: RossoX

weepy69

Nov 22, 2021
I have a few questions.

1. Do I have to download "Koikatu!" (the first game) in order to play this one?

2. I have downloaded the parted version and I tried to open any file with winrar and I only got an error saying "The file is either in a unknown format or damaged" and I also tried with 7z and I get kinda the same thing except it says "Cannot open file _____ as archive". So why is that happening?

Update:

Lmao it was simple I just forgot to download the MAIN first file.

Last edited:

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
I have a few questions.

1. Do I have to download "Koikatu!" (the first game) in order to play this one?

2. I have downloaded the parted version and I tried to open any file with winrar and I only got an error saying "The file is either in a unknown format or damaged" and I also tried with 7z and I get kinda the same thing except it says "Cannot open file _____ as archive". So why is that happening?
1. No, it's standalone. Characters from the original can sometimes be imported, depending on what mods they were made using.

2. Could be a bad part, or could be non-native characters causing an issue - you can try running 7z in Japanese Locale.

Reactions: weepy69

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
so uuuh, after removing the bulge plugin it fixed the bulge bug, but it still appear on the thigh, so I assume another plugin cause this problem, and if so, does anyone what plugin it is ?

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes