JerkOak

Jul 18, 2022
run InitSetting.exe in the game folder! In the menu that opens LEFT flags - click on the desired (British) flag. A little higher - the "start the game" button.
That was as far as I got initially, still didn't work for me for whatever reason. I've since solved the issues with a separate patcher and some mods I found online though, so all's well. Thanks for the help though!

sillygoose7

Mar 29, 2019
their character designs system is the same, right?
If you're talking about how to design them and their overall look, yes it's the same. If you're talking about what engine is used and all that I can't confirm but I'd assume it's the same.
It's basically the same game as party but with updated graphics, systems, and a different storyline.
Instead of being in a school, you're at a vacation resort and the interaction system is MUCH better and more detailed than it was in party.
More activities, more to talk about, an actual developing storyline, etc. The mods haven't caught up yet but they're getting there. Apparently since most of the under-the-hood stuff is the same, it's easy(ish) to import mods from party to sunshine.

Reactions: Genexis

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
getting sick and tired of people reusing this game engine on so many games. at the very least they could create new sex animations using the studio but nope... when even the hardcore modders refuse to do this, is it any wonder these engines are overhyped as fuck.

in a world where a fucking game like Sims 4 getting over 100+ sex animations every month while the "designed for sex" game engine isn't, you know something is very wrong.

maxresdefault.jpg

Deckard82

Sep 17, 2021
Game runs normally but I have a problem when I enter a sex scene: I can't do anything. When I click on some option it seems that it gets stuck.
I can't even get out. Help Please :(

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
So what is the official expansion in R6? I tried looking on their website, but all I can see is that it's currently on sale.
Doesn't help that the whole site is in moonrunes.

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
Is there no way to change perspective when talking to a girl, i.e. zoom in or out on her? If not, then it seems kind of a waste to mess top much around with characters' heights.

Oct 7, 2018
Does anyone know if there's any tweaks I can do to run this at a higher FPS? I can run Koikatsu at 720p and it looks quite good and runs smoothly on lowest settings, but I have to run Sunshine at 480p to run smoothly which obviously looks awful.

zgasd

Jul 28, 2019
whats better rn? koikatsu sunshine [BetterRepack R6] or koikatsu [Repack RX15] in terms of content animations and alls?

FreelancerFL

Jul 23, 2017
whats better rn? koikatsu sunshine [BetterRepack R6] or koikatsu [Repack RX15] in terms of content animations and alls?
Depends on your PC, for me Sunshine works better for some reason. They're basically the same game but with a different skin and slightly updated (using the term loosely here) graphics and things seem to run much smoother (for me)
Koikatsu OG was super slow to load, often crashed, wouldn't let me actually play the story if I wanted to, I could only use Free H and customize character while Sunshine lets me do whatever.

sillygoose7

Mar 29, 2019
Is there no way to change perspective when talking to a girl, i.e. zoom in or out on her? If not, then it seems kind of a waste to mess top much around with characters' heights.
Get ksPlug from Katarsys. It makes interactions with the girls WAAAY better. In conversations, you can freely move the camera, poke them to get free affection points and even strip them with no penalty. It also changes how sex works, adds a lot of new positions, etc.
kPlug is for Party, ksPlug is for Sunshine.
If you haven't played Party with kPlug or Sunshine with ksPlug, you're missing out.

Here's the link for ksPlug, no paywall or anything:

Reactions: zeerin

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
Just started playing this. Started a new game and this character's right arm is broken lol.
Animations with that arm are also kinda broken.
Is there something I can do to prevent this or will I have to wait for an official/mod patch?

Screenshot (29).png

Edit:
So far her right arm bugged out in only this scene. Haven't done any fun times yet to confirm anything weird happening there yet.
So I guess just an odd bug in the intro scene.

Last edited:

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
Get ksPlug from Katarsys. It makes interactions with the girls WAAAY better. In conversations, you can freely move the camera, poke them to get free affection points and even strip them with no penalty. It also changes how sex works, adds a lot of new positions, etc.
kPlug is for Party, ksPlug is for Sunshine.
If you haven't played Party with kPlug or Sunshine with ksPlug, you're missing out.

Here's the link for ksPlug, no paywall or anything:
Thanks, I appreciate it.

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes