Iron Cunny

May 24, 2020
Pill me on this, ladies and gentlemen, what reason do I have for playing Koikatsu Sunshine over Koikatsu? Does it perhaps have customizability on par with AI Shoujo?

Apr 22, 2019
Excuse me if this question was already responded, I checked last 5 pages and didn't see it. I am familiar with koikatsu (some pair of years ago) but now I see this version in R6 and the previous one in R15, which one would you recommend me to download and play? SunshineR6 or OriginalR15?
PD:Looking for more "positions and personalities (character reactions)" as 1st priority, "clothes and custom" as 2nd priority and "world and events" as distant 3rd.
The modded version of KK is way better compared to this endless grind and you've basically like x2 the original poses(with Kplug at least). Shame those new zones aren't included in the older version of the game, even though it would have turned way too huge to load. I'd suggest to go for the r15.

Reactions: Tatsuto1993

FanSeeker

Apr 7, 2021
the girl's vagina do not move when in hscene. can some one help plz?
tried change every female type in uncensor selector, the newest sunshine version.

zankyo

Oct 2, 2017
hello i just download koikatsu sunshine r6 and i can play the game, the problem is the language is not english. my old koikatsu game i just need to play the game but this one no english. is there a translation patch i need to download or something to fix this?

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
hello i just download koikatsu sunshine r6 and i can play the game, the problem is the language is not english. my old koikatsu game i just need to play the game but this one no english. is there a translation patch i need to download or something to fix this?
Just select the language on the start-up pop up. Click on the english flag to switch to English. Then click on start the game

khaja

Jul 8, 2017
Does anyone know what some of the traits do? For example:
a) immature, b) well-informed, c) romantic, d) chatty, d) fellowship, e) lonely

Anothergenericguy

Jan 8, 2020
Hey if anyone could help me I'd appreciate it. I downloaded it and went to play it the first time, no problem. But now it changed to entirely Japanese and I can't figure out how to get it back in english. I have changed it on the launcher, no dice. I've re-installed it... No luck. I've re-downloaded the ZIP files, nothing.

Further, from plunking around the menus, I can guess my way into the Character creator (Still in japanese) and there's only 3 heads, so none of the mods have loaded at all.

This game was working like 2 days ago no problem. What's going on?

Libido666

Aug 31, 2021
I'm try to find this mod but they are all expire. has anyone still have this zipmod ? thx

this mod from keiyuu guy Ufafntitled.jpg

JupitersSon

Mar 9, 2020
Is it not possible to go down on the girl? I see only blowjob
For some odd reason nope. Not even a 69 position in the game. I think the only pussy licking you can do is during a threesome when one of them sits on your face.

Edit: You can use the caress option to use your tongue on them but you only see the tongue not the guy.

Last edited:

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
So, is this game done?
No more expansions?
I really hoped about something meaningful. But the only relevant expansion that has been made is literally just one room (and yeah, the personalities) nothing that truly add anything to the game. I at least hoped for an enhanced dating system like for the first koikatsu.
If this is all, if is all over i think i'll switch back to the original koikatsu that is actually better. And there is more stuff to do.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
So, is this game done?
No more expansions?
I really hoped about something meaningful. But the only relevant expansion that has been made is literally just one room (and yeah, the personalities) nothing that truly add anything to the game. I at least hoped for an enhanced dating system like for the first koikatsu.
If this is all, if is all over i think i'll switch back to the original koikatsu that is actually better. And there is more stuff to do.
If they've released a new game, then this one should be considered finished. That's how they always worked so far...

• Sad
Reactions: Someone

saitosa

May 10, 2020
Does anybody know if there is a mod for better camera movements? Specially in the Character Creator. Coming from miconisomi's games to illusion games the camera controls are really bad while creating or customizing a character. Probably the only downside to this games are camera controls.

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes