• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

TripA_02_23

Dec 13, 2022
Hello everyone

Sorry If it’s a bother but I would really appreciate it if someone would answer a couple of questions for me:

• What graphic setting should I use? What options in graphic section is most important for detailed character models without a lagy game play?
I know it’s extremely dependent on my hardware so I try to make quick description. I have the game on SSD and my GPU is a 2060 Super. I have 16GB RAM but it’s DDR3.

The only thing that matters to me is mostly the characters and how good they look, as long as the environments decent enough I would not care for the environments to look amazing. Any suggestion would be greatly useful.

• What are personality trait’s descriptions? How would each of them effects the girls?
I have searched the WIKI and other sites, but none of the have a complete answer for sunshine and its new list of traits. If someone would please let me know about all of traits and what would each of them do, I would be really grateful.

Again thank you all in advance <3.

Last edited:

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
Some of them aren't so self-explanatory, but I do know that "Yamanato Nadeshiko" is the Japanese archetype of the "ideal woman," in the traditional sense.

talon19912

May 29, 2017
I keep getting a weird runtime error when ever i try to start the story. The game gets past that initial cutscene then it proceeds to crash any Ideas?

Edit: Well I figured out what caused the crash. Apparently it was some sort of nav mesh issue , still don't know what to do to fix it though.

Last edited:

FallingDown90

Aug 24, 2018
I need some help please. Is KPlug 3.08 compatible with Koikatsu Sunshine BetterRepack R7? (if not, which game version is it compatible with)

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
I need some help please. Is KPlug 3.08 compatible with Koikatsu Sunshine BetterRepack R7? (if not, which game version is it compatible with)
Koikatsu Repack/Party use
kPlug 3.08

Koikatsu Sunshine use
ksPlug 1.03

Honeyselect 2 ONLY use:
hs2Plug+VR v1.8

each one is made for different game and cannot be use elsewhere/in another game!!!
read the instruction/manual before made any move or you can easy break you game files.......

Last edited:
Reactions: FallingDown90

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
Is there a torrent for this? 30GB is quite a lot to have to deal with the waiting times for MEGA downloads, and the dreadfully low speeds of every other upload site.

Blenheim

Oct 1, 2022
Koikatsu Repack/Party use
kPlug 3.08

Koikatsu Sunshine use
ksPlug 1.03

Honeyselect 2 ONLY use:
hs2Plug+VR v1.8

each one is made for different game and cannot be use elsewhere/in another game!!!
read the instruction/manual before made any move or you can easy break you game files.......
Both KPlug and KSPplug are wonderful. HS2plug seems to be lost in time, as all links to it are broken :(

Reactions: bwebrwkerw

jep3

Dec 28, 2017
What is the sideloader modpack studio for? Do you need to extract that too or is the base game fine as is?

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
Excuse me, can you tell me where to find a kplug uncensor also for sunshine? (for penetration animations)
sunshine does not have/use special files for uncensor!!!
the only uncen than works in sunshine is already packed inside the better repacks.....
and is called better penetration......

if you ask why you cannot see it....is maybe because 3 things can be happen....

1)your not using a better repack game
2)you have forgot to set the default uncen model on uncen selector page BP(BetterPenetration on both male/female)
3)you card have genital settings to NON better penetration model.......change it inside maker......

remenber you have to use on both cards male/female BP(betterpenetration) for them to show up and see animated genitals......

Last edited:
Oct 21, 2018
hi, trying to download via separate parts. the parts keep on saying it's corrupted. am i doing something wrong? I've tried multiple sources. Do the parts need to be combined? new to downloading via separate parts. thank you for reading.

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
hi, trying to download via separate parts. the parts keep on saying it's corrupted. am i doing something wrong? I've tried multiple sources. Do the parts need to be combined? new to downloading via separate parts. thank you for reading.

Download them all and extract with WinRAR or 7-Zip, FROM the FIRST file (should be either .rar or .rar.001). It will extract everything as long as all the parts are present and named the same way, in the same directory.

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes