reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
you can download many studio packs that allow you to see crazy animations and pictures people have made (loli as young as 5 or full blown gangbangs) but it's not part of the game just stuff you can see, kinda like gifs, closest thing I suppose to explain it. in the game itself you've got the dark mode which allows the horrible forced sex of a girl with 2 men but that's about it.

the problem with this game engine is that people are lazy kinda. you got sims 4 with 4000 sex animations and new ones are being made every day, but for Koikatsu no one bothers adding these to the game. people just reuse the same crap over and over again and this new game isn't any better. even honey select has this problem, you will never see a Koikatsu game on this site that uses some kind of never seen before sex animations, devs don't bother creating new content other than pictures.
Any links or animation packs you would qualify as interesting?
I am looking forward to know them.
Thanks!

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
Any links or animation packs you would qualify as interesting?
I am looking forward to know them.
Thanks!
other than the normal ones where you find via google "just type koikatsu scenes" and you can see the animations after downloading via the scene editor. and that's it basically, I was asking here for a site that has a lot more content and some gangbang hardcore stuff but no one answered. I once found a site that had the most crazy honey select and Koikatsu scenes I've ever seen. like full blown hardcore gangbangs, sadly can't find it anymore.

I keep asking myself why the fuck is no game Dev using these custom animations. you can put any character card you want to replace the characters. want to see any character from any universe? just replace the female in the scene with the character card you want and enjoy. yet for some reason the game Devs refuse and keep using the same boring seen a million times sex positions. sims 4 have like 20000 sex animations, some of these positions aren't looped wips but an actual sequence.

I don't get it..

hinosit

Aug 6, 2018
The game is damaged if you download it here, I recommend that you download it in its simplest version and then install the mods individually. The version here is playable but you run the risk that part of the content is unplayable, it happened to me with massage events and the people here don't help to solve these problems.

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
other than the normal ones where you find via google "just type koikatsu scenes" and you can see the animations after downloading via the scene editor. and that's it basically, I was asking here for a site that has a lot more content and some gangbang hardcore stuff but no one answered. I once found a site that had the most crazy honey select and Koikatsu scenes I've ever seen. like full blown hardcore gangbangs, sadly can't find it anymore.

I keep asking myself why the fuck is no game Dev using these custom animations. you can put any character card you want to replace the characters. want to see any character from any universe? just replace the female in the scene with the character card you want and enjoy. yet for some reason the game Devs refuse and keep using the same boring seen a million times sex positions. sims 4 have like 20000 sex animations, some of these positions aren't looped wips but an actual sequence.

I don't get it..
Thanks I will try myself to find them or something similar, If I do I willl tell you.

Reactions: Sharks are Evil

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021

I don't get it..
I did find some BUT not for koikatu.

MayDaybay

Sep 29, 2021
You have to download them all,THEN extract the first one as you usually do with other rar files.
It will be automatic so you don't have to do anything because you have downloaded all the rar folders
when i try to extract the rar file it says its corrupted

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes