Getharion

Sep 30, 2017
The split files don't work- or at least I can't figure out how to get them to work. Far as my 7zip can tell they're all corrupted, "unexpected end of data". I tried re-naming some to see if ending in .001 was fucking with it somehow but no dice.

NoLiveToGain

Feb 26, 2021
The split files don't work- or at least I can't figure out how to get them to work. Far as my 7zip can tell they're all corrupted, "unexpected end of data". I tried re-naming some to see if ending in .001 was fucking with it somehow but no dice.
same here, someone known how to fix this ?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So a funny thing happened just now, first time ever in this game. Had a girl walk naked into the suite. NOT naked because of clothing state persist in the plugin options, I have that turned off specifically so I can tell when they are actually naked from stripping their clothes in a changing room, but actually naked. How I know she was actually naked as in having gone to a changing room and stripped is that she spotted me a few seconds after she came into the suite and covered up as if I had walked into a women only room.

After "public" sex, some girls that was witness this run away and some just turn back and walk away, what is causing that? a trait, personality, something else?
Also where can I find folder with clothes, I want delete some of them.
It's because they witnessed you having sex without them being in the sex scene. They can still detect you having sex when they aren't part of it, there's just no consequences like in AA2. They don't lose affection or cheat, they don't go yandere on you or the girl you had sex with right in front of them, they just run. This detection is so that the threesome mechanic detects them. Basically, this way they can become part of a threesome formed by you having sex with another girl as that is one of two ways, the other is catching a pair of girls in lesbian sex. Pretty sure the ones that don't run have a specific trait, possibly the same one that is said to allow other things like taking them into gender restricted areas by having them follow.

Clothes are in the coordinate folder in UserData.

Rocketboyz

May 17, 2019
Anyone know if there is way to make the Syndrex mods compatible in Sunshine,the mods used mainly in Xion cards?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Anyone know if there is way to make the Syndrex mods compatible in Sunshine,the mods used mainly in Xion cards?
I've been looking into the mods themselves, looks like original Koikatsu, so technically it is possible, but it would require some work to make them compatible like the other mods that were ported.

Rocketboyz

May 17, 2019
I've been looking into the mods themselves, looks like original Koikatsu, so technically it is possible, but it would require some work to make them compatible like the other mods that were ported.
One person did manage to port Syndrex Tohru mod to Sunshine not sure how he did it

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Yes tried it again, it says warning cannot open

edit:

Forgot to use 7zip but did it just now i got a similar message. "Can not open the file [7z] archive. Unexpected end of data."
Unexpected end means not all the data in that file got downloaded successfully, so the file is corrupt. The only way to fix that is to download it again.

Enizan

Nov 9, 2019
Help me with something I see that the girls' mouths move as if they had lag someone help me how can I remedy it

FrankiesRuckSack

Sep 18, 2019
Downloaded the 9-part split from GOFILE. I'm pretty tech literate, have solid internet, and have the same corruption problem as some other people. Spent about an hour troubleshooting and didn't find a fix, so seems safe to say the upload is corrupt.

Reactions: LloydLeroy

JupitersSon

Mar 9, 2020
Downloaded the 9-part split from GOFILE. I'm pretty tech literate, have solid internet, and have the same corruption problem as some other people. Spent about an hour troubleshooting and didn't find a fix, so seems safe to say the upload is corrupt.
If that's the case then try this, and apologies if this is not allowed here. Here's a torrent for it

You can use qBittorrent to download it.

lleerr

May 19, 2017
hello everyone and happy new year,
I'm having some trouble could someone help me please ?
I played a lot with koikatsu sunshine better repack R6 and i really spent long time to set all my chara good looking with stiletto mod and customisation.
Yesterday I downloaded the better repack R7 but I don't want to re-set all my chara one by one with stiletto for every action and costumes... It will take me too long.
Could you help me to get my old config for stiletto and set it back to the new R7 ?
I have no clue what should I copy and paste and where.
Thx you

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
every week I come asking for a new source of Koikatsu scenes for the first game (not sunshine) so now I'm gonna try it on this section. I know sites like BepisDB, but I'm looking for more hardcore scene content. there's tons of new animations and what not content but I just don't know where to get it from.

JupitersSon

Mar 9, 2020
Yes, but Sunshine cards cannot be used in Koikatsu and Koikatsu cards will be converted to Sunshine cards automatically.
You can drag and drop sunshine cards into koikatsu party, some might be bugged though. You need to make sure you save the character, twice I think, like save new, then save over that, for it to show up when starting a new game.

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
hello everyone and happy new year,
I'm having some trouble could someone help me please ?
I played a lot with koikatsu sunshine better repack R6 and i really spent long time to set all my chara good looking with stiletto mod and customisation.
Yesterday I downloaded the better repack R7 but I don't want to re-set all my chara one by one with stiletto for every action and costumes... It will take me too long.
Could you help me to get my old config for stiletto and set it back to the new R7 ?
I have no clue what should I copy and paste and where.
Thx you
i got something for you.... +1100 shoes config file...
https://f95zone.to/threads/koikatu-repack-rx16-illusion.14554/post-9572382

anyways files are compatible from each others games and futures:
C:\ILLUSION\Koikatsu BetterRepack RX7\BepInEx\Stiletto
C:\ILLUSION\Koikatsu Sunshine EX BetterRepack R6\BepInEx\Stiletto

and so on you just use the last version you have then copy paste everything on both games.....version does not matter!!!!

Iolita

May 15, 2021
I recently purchase Koiketsu party. Was this a mistake, should I Have gotten a repack for sunshine, or am i Perfectly fine with just koiketsu party + HF Patch ? Thankyou.

JupitersSon

Mar 9, 2020
I recently purchase Koiketsu party. Was this a mistake, should I Have gotten a repack for sunshine, or am i Perfectly fine with just koiketsu party + HF Patch ? Thankyou.
Well first of all you're supporting the developers so that's awesome! But you made no mistake. I think Sunshine has a few more animations perhaps? I'm not sure on that. It's set at a beach resort instead of a school and that's really it. The custom characters you can get are mostly compatible with Party so you'll run into less errors.

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes