Behemot

Jul 25, 2018
I have a problem I run initSetting then start game starts me a regular game and not with beplnEx
in both games
HELP!!!

Last edited:
Jun 25, 2022
Koikatsu original is better for mods. If you mean positions on scenes, that would still be Koikatsu modded, but unmodded would be Koikatsu Sunshine. If you mean scenes as in the things made in the studio, they are only different in that they have different maps, though maybe Koikatsu Sunshine having the Koikatsu maps is a bit of an advantage.
Aren't the graphics also slightly better in sunshine? Or is that maybe placebo? I really can't tell.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Aren't the graphics also slightly better in sunshine? Or is that maybe placebo? I really can't tell.
The shadows maybe, but I recently figured out how to turn those off and it is exactly the same once the shadows are set to a specific setting, I don't remember which.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
i cant run game no eror no alert just run and crash
crash at start without error is often a language problem.

Try using Japanese unicode.
Remove any non local letter (and all syntax) from the path to the game exe (make also sure the path isn't too long)
Run in forced admin mod
Add an exception to your AV.

Rovente95

Jan 5, 2018
Hello everybody. Can anyone tell me how to get muscular body like in this card? maybe I'm missing a mod or I don't know why I can't even change the white color of this other one

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
Hello everybody. Can anyone tell me how to get muscular body like in this card? maybe I'm missing a mod or I don't know why I can't even change the white color of this other one
mhh another "Valiance" fan......yah this guy have some "interesting stuff"......
here's the link if you need more:

now on the topic:
i am gonna using koikatsu base for avoid errors as example but they are both identical!!!!!

first one is easy look here:
Snap1.jpg
see the * they are modified.....
copy/clone/edit/remove or add where you need it.......

this method can be used on everything than need the muscle effecs on swimwear

the second card does NOT LOAD on koikatsu... WTF?

ok is pheromosa and it's for sunshine......
Snap2.jpg
so i changed some colors because you dont' have specified what......

and i found some problems for body.....
see the * get rid of it or edit and you will be able to modify it......

that's all for today......remenber ask nicely....give some reward card...... and i will be happy to answer!!!!!

Reactions: Rovente95

Rovente95

Jan 5, 2018
mhh another "Valiance" fan......yah this guy have some "interesting stuff"......
here's the link if you need more:

now on the topic:
i am gonna using koikatsu base for avoid errors as example but they are both identical!!!!!

first one is easy look here:
View attachment 2323783
see the * they are modified.....
copy/clone/edit/remove or add where you need it.......

this method can be used on everything than need the muscle effecs on swimwear

the second card does NOT LOAD on koikatsu... WTF?

ok is pheromosa and it's for sunshine......
View attachment 2323820
so i changed some colors because you dont' have specified what......

and i found some problems for body.....
see the * get rid of it or edit and you will be able to modify it......

that's all for today......remenber ask nicely....give some reward card...... and i will be happy to answer!!!!!
Thank you very much you have been very clear! Actually I could have formulated the sentence more kindly but not being English I lost my manners XD sorry. What do you mean by reward cards?

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
How to up relationship next Bonded
or H-level IneEXP. -> EXP -> Horny
For relationship you need to fill the relation bar up and either do good in the subject answering or confessing yourself (heart icon).
For H-level, you need to increase the number of time you have H with the girl and raise her differents H attributs (service,breast, butt.....) or some H talk (hard to get) and don't forget the item sold for point at night.

Baltidouble

Apr 21, 2020
Hey people. I have a problem. My computer always used to run koikatsu and sunshine perfectly fine, but recently I reinstalled it and it runs like absolute GARBAGE. RX 580 8gb and 16gb ram. I guess it is not the components since I am able to play Elden Ring, RE: Village and that kind of games without problems, and I did play KK fine. It does not even give me the advice of an error, just makes my whole computer go like a scratched dvd and then it shutsdown. Sometimes it lets me play, but as soon as a chargin screen comes I have to pray for it to work. I reinstalled it 2 times and it is the same. Any idea?

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Hey people. I have a problem. My computer always used to run koikatsu and sunshine perfectly fine, but recently I reinstalled it and it runs like absolute GARBAGE. RX 580 8gb and 16gb ram. I guess it is not the components since I am able to play Elden Ring, RE: Village and that kind of games without problems, and I did play KK fine. It does not even give me the advice of an error, just makes my whole computer go like a scratched dvd and then it shutsdown. Sometimes it lets me play, but as soon as a chargin screen comes I have to pray for it to work. I reinstalled it 2 times and it is the same. Any idea?
Did you change the game pack version and the number of mods ? The more mods, the more the game require, and in game, the more characters (girls) you have running around the more (exponentially - or nearly) is required of your computer.

Baltidouble

Apr 21, 2020
Did you change the game pack version and the number of mods ? The more mods, the more the game require, and in game, the more characters (girls) you have running around the more (exponentially - or nearly) is required of your computer.
I downloaded the game from this thread (Sunshine) without the mods because I thought it could be that thing, but it does not seem to change ☹

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
I downloaded the game from this thread (Sunshine) without the mods because I thought it could be that thing, but it does not seem to change ☹
Checklist of things that might (or not) help :

Even with English patch, make sure you have Asian Language pack installed and are using Japanese Unicode (no need for Japanese Regional Setting for Illusion's work).
Install the game in a folder so that there no foreign character (no letter or symbol that don't belong to the local language alphabet) in the path to the game.exe.
If you had reinstalled the game without formating your HDD, make sure to use the option with Betterrepack to correct the game registry to the new location.
Start the setup to make sure you're not using by default strange or overhigh configuration.
Start using forced admin mod.
Add an exception for the exe to your AV.

If it still fail. Peoples will need other detail, like your OS system, when exactly the game crash (loading the startup menu, loading the game... with or without screen appearing... the CPU / Memory usage during the exe startup before crash....)...

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
Does anyone has the character cards from this creator?

Last edited:

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
Does anyone has the character cards from this creator?

here is what i found......
nice catch buddy!

some pretty nice girls here.........

• Red Heart
Reactions: reeroll

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
here is what i found......
nice catch buddy!

some pretty nice girls here.........
Thanks mate!
Here is another artist:

by the way you can find the torrent with many images on this site too.
I recommend the misc category which contains koikatu content and other 3d stuff.

Reactions: bwebrwkerw
2.80 star(s) 16 Votes