angerybro

May 7, 2020
Sounds like a performance issue more than a freeze. There's quite a bit going on with the fish tank and then there's the potential for NPCs to be doing actions. What are your specs? Keep in mind that the more RAM you have, the better, and that dedicated graphics have very little effect if any.
i'm not of pc gamer so bear with me.
well i'm on performance mode and my laptop is a lanovo with an intel core i3 and it's got 4.00 GB.
does that help?

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
I'm gonna ask again in the hopes that one of the 666 people in this thread remember to share their fucking content after 2 years of asking the same fucking question yet still no answer.

I am looking for hardcore and gangbang scenes for Koikatsu, I remember a site that I can no longer find. it had some really insane scenes, probably had some shota and loli stuff which is why I can't find it anymore because of how "extreme" it was. I'm more interested in the never seen before scenes than any of that crap but it's still nice to have I suppose. not talking about BepisDB or that mega link with tons of stuff.. btw I'm gonna share incase someone find it worth while...

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
i'm not of pc gamer so bear with me.
well i'm on performance mode and my laptop is a lanovo with an intel core i3 and it's got 4.00 GB.
does that help?
4GB is not a whole lot when it comes to games, that may be your problem right there. I don't know how to fix this if it is too little since we're talking about a laptop that probably isn't designed around gaming. Laptop designers typically make it hard to replace parts, if not impossible, on purpose to get people to replace the whole thing when hardware starts failing.

ramthitnuong

Feb 10, 2020
I just noticed that this game completely removed anger feature that was a thing in the old koikatsu. Basically you can just start spamming lewd chat and groping the girls without needing to care about possible bad outcome. Even barging to toilet/bath/changing room will only make them run and they can talk to you normally right after the ran a couple of maps. It also means that breakup is also impossible (i think?)
I wonder if it's even possible for the modders to add that feature back into the game. Please, help me.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I just noticed that this game completely removed anger feature that was a thing in the old koikatsu. Basically you can just start spamming lewd chat and groping the girls without needing to care about possible bad outcome. Even barging to toilet/bath/changing room will only make them run and they can talk to you normally right after the ran a couple of maps. It also means that breakup is also impossible (i think?)
I wonder if it's even possible for the modders to add that feature back into the game. Please, help me.
I haven't looked in the chat options, where break up would usually replace confess, to see if the player can do it, but the anger removal does in fact remove the NPC ability to break up as that was basically the only way in original Koikatsu.

It would be possible to add it back for sure given how similar they are said to be under the hood, which also explains how some mods were ported so quickly, but it would be a pretty extensive mod that would need a ton of work. We're talking Kplug (the original Koikatsu mod that adds a whole bunch of positions and other functional features) levels of work since this would effectively be adding a new mechanic to the game.

barney1333

Jul 9, 2017
Hi
I check the game thoroughly I started with the editor, why is every chick a flat ass ????
What can be done about it?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is there any gokkun mode?
Nope, you can only drink from the source.

Hi
I check the game thoroughly I started with the editor, why is every chick a flat ass ????
What can be done about it?
Adjust the sliders for that part of the body in the character creator

Just new to Koikatsu, should I just put the whole Sideloader Modpack folder to the mods folder?
Once you extract the archive (RAR, ZIP, those kinds of file), you should see two or more folders in the folder that has the same name as the archive. Put those folders in Mods.

clannadkanon

Feb 22, 2020
Nope, you can only drink from the source.

Adjust the sliders for that part of the body in the character creator

Once you extract the archive (RAR, ZIP, those kinds of file), you should see two or more folders in the folder that has the same name as the archive. Put those folders in Mods.
Thanks!

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Reactions: NegataLink

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
What's with all the part downloads. Do I need to download them all for the game
The part downloads are to split the game up into more manageable pieces for free upload to and download from direct download sites. Yes, you need them all as each part has only a chunk of the total data from each file.

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes