Wolfhat

Nov 4, 2020
Guys how do I unpack all of the files? I have no idea. Thanks!

Edit:
Nvm, found a way :)

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is there any way to edit the npcs?
Select a character in booking and hit appearance if in game (this works on the tour guide as well), extras I think in the main menu, I know one of the main menu options leads to the character creator.

Guys how do I unpack all of the files? I have no idea. Thanks!

Edit:
Nvm, found a way :)
Use something like WinRAR or 7zip to extract them, ONLY extract the first (lowest number or no number if there is one) file and the rest will extract in order automatically.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Anybody else having issues with the H scenes getting locked into the pre-orgasm animations, having to force quit the scene, and then suddenly other girls are doing all sorts of weird pathing things like making huge turns while trying to reach you that they weren't doing before? Had one girl make a turn to adjust her path when I moved and it looked like she was some sort of large truck trying to maneuver a trailer around a corner that wasn't there.

JupitersSon

Mar 9, 2020
So I just discovered a new position I hadn't seen before. It's in the hotel lobby "Sofa Cowgirl". It's scene dependent, can't be done anywhere else I assume, or at least with places that don't have the sofa prop. Do you guys know of any other scene specific positions?

I know about the volleyball net, the table tennis thing, the changing room in the clothes shop. There's also the pool ones I know of. Any others I may have missed? Or maybe there's a comprehensive list of all positions currently in game?

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
Anybody else having issues with the H scenes getting locked into the pre-orgasm animations, having to force quit the scene, and then suddenly other girls are doing all sorts of weird pathing things like making huge turns while trying to reach you that they weren't doing before? Had one girl make a turn to adjust her path when I moved and it looked like she was some sort of large truck trying to maneuver a trailer around a corner that wasn't there.
Haven't seen any of that.....yet. But I have seen the MC and the Tourist Guide girl look like they have a mega boner in their shorts. And sometimes the Tourist Guide looks like she has a surfboard in her shorts.
Saving and exiting to the desktop fixes it.

Last edited:
Reactions: alex2011

Aderod

Dec 20, 2017
Which folder contains clothes? (top, legwear, underwear, shoes, etc.) There is a lot of anime(?) clothes parts that I never use it and want to delete them.

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
Which folder contains clothes? (top, legwear, underwear, shoes, etc.) There is a lot of anime(?) clothes parts that I never use it and want to delete them.
"crap is sunshine!!! i just figured.....well the process is identical on both games....."

mhh interesting idea but is very time consuming process....i also i give up to do that.....just add things to infinitum.....

but there is a hidden feature called hiding clothing on menu.......than is the same but this does not delete physically the files....

so here how you can easy delete/hiding stuff you don't like......
Snap1.jpg
go where you don't like a item.. now press right click and this menu should appear.....
you can read english so there is no need to explain the first Two......

now if you want DELETE...... just doing the same process but then press print item info...
Snap2.jpg
see on the top corner the info about the mod and the item?
now go to:
\mods\Sideloader Modpack
and delete what is displayed here.......in this case [Evaan]Pokemon Gurls.zipmod
remenber than the file is softlocked until you exit the game......
so you cannot delete immediately just keep the window open until you finish.....

be careful than you gonna mess up you game this way.... because a lot of cards will have missing mod......
have fun.......

Last edited:
Reactions: Aderod

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Haven't seen any of that.....yet. But I have seen the MC and the Tourist Guide girl look like they have a mega boner in their shorts. And sometimes the Tourist Guide looks like she has a surfboard in her shorts.
Saving and exiting to the desktop fixes it.
Haven't seen that, but I did immediately save and quit, so maybe the fix is the same for both issues. This was the second time the H scene locked into the pre-orgasm animation, which luckily could still be force quit through Cheat Tools, but the first I have seen where a girl made such a big turn to course correct at me.

I downloaded the game from mega but in the files I can't find the application to run it, can someone help me?
Did you download ALL the parts and extract them with WinRAR or 7zip?

Last edited:

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
Haven't seen that, but I did immediately save and quit, so maybe the fix is the same for both issues. This was the second time the H scene locked into the pre-orgasm animation, which luckily could still be force quit through Cheat Tools, but the first I have seen where a girl made such a big turn to course correct at me.
I just did see it get stuck on the pre-orgasm animation. I think it also has something to do with how long you play the game without restarting.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I just did see it get stuck on the pre-orgasm animation. I think it also has something to do with how long you play the game without restarting.
I'm not sure, I've had long play sessions without it doing this and I have had short ones where the very first scene locked up into the animation.

QonanXian

Oct 27, 2021
So apparently I need a password to extract the file from part 1 GoFIle
Do I really need a password for to install this game? if so could someone provide it? trying to download from Maga instead at the moment, but if they're all like that then...

Aderod

Dec 20, 2017
"crap is sunshine!!! i just figured.....well the process is identical on both games....."

mhh interesting idea but is very time consuming process....i also i give up to do that.....just add things to infinitum.....

but there is a hidden feature called hiding clothing on menu.......than is the same but this does not delete physically the files....

so here how you can easy delete/hiding stuff you don't like......
View attachment 2334345
go where you don't like a item.. now press right click and this menu should appear.....
you can read english so there is no need to explain the first Two......

now if you want DELETE...... just doing the same process but then press print item info...
View attachment 2334348
see on the top corner the info about the mod and the item?
now go to:
\mods\Sideloader Modpack
and delete what is displayed here.......in this case [Evaan]Pokemon Gurls.zipmod
remenber than the file is softlocked until you exit the game......
so you cannot delete immediately just keep the window open until you finish.....

be careful than you gonna mess up you game this way.... because a lot of cards will have missing mod......
have fun.......
May the Hentai Gods give you their blessing for your help .

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
I'm not sure, I've had long play sessions without it doing this and I have had short ones where the very first scene locked up into the animation.
I've only seen on long play session, but what you're describing sounds like a bad mod acting up. Unfortunately my package monitor doesn't work with Win 10 or 11 so I can't nail down which one it is.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
the screen freezes but i seem to still move around?
Sounds like a performance issue more than a freeze. There's quite a bit going on with the fish tank and then there's the potential for NPCs to be doing actions. What are your specs? Keep in mind that the more RAM you have, the better, and that dedicated graphics have very little effect if any.

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes