Mark Angel

Jul 17, 2017
No matter what I've tried everytime I boot the game it's in full Japanese, I've checked KKmanager and it says the auto translator is enabled but even starting from the InitSettings and selecting english just gives me Japanese main menu text

Twins64

Nov 16, 2018
I would like to translate into french all the english speaches. Do you know where are thoose files and if i have to use a specific tool for this. Of course i will distribute the trnaslation. Thank for your Help.

Malik177

Jul 23, 2022
can the download links get revised? upload heven is just ass now since my download speed gets reduced to 230kb speed or lower

Zero54

Jun 16, 2017
Do u have to download each individual part in order to play? Or how do set it up?
Download all 9 parts. Not sure if they have to be from the same site, but just in case I downloaded it all from Mixdrop. When all 9 parts are fully downloaded, select them and right-click drag them to a file location of your choice and extract them as if they were just a single file.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Do u have to download each individual part in order to play? Or how do set it up?
Yes, this is all one file split into parts for free upload, so you need all of them. Use WinRAR to extract the first one with all the parts in the same place, make sure each part uses the same naming pattern, and it should extract into one folder.

Download all 9 parts. Not sure if they have to be from the same site, but just in case I downloaded it all from Mixdrop. When all 9 parts are fully downloaded, select them and right-click drag them to a file location of your choice and extract them as if they were just a single file.
They don't, they just have to be in the same naming style, so if part 1 is Koikatsu Sunshine R9.part 1.RAR, then the others need to be named the same up to R9.

Ten_20

Jun 27, 2023
Hello all, I was searching how to update AI Shoujo and ended up hear Because of a link ScrewTheNoise posted on the previous page for the updates/mods.

I actually wrote long question bc I don't understand the instructions (It's bc I'm a noob, noones fault but myown XD )
until I realized this thread wasn't about AI Shoujo. if anyone here want's to help me let me know or if you can tell me where to post that would be awesome. I'm too new hear to start my own thread but hope that'll change soon

unkbea50

Apr 22, 2022
Yes, this is all one file split into parts for free upload, so you need all of them. Use WinRAR to extract the first one with all the parts in the same place, make sure each part uses the same naming pattern, and it should extract into one folder.

They don't, they just have to be in the same naming style, so if part 1 is Koikatsu Sunshine R9.part 1.RAR, then the others need to be named the same up to R9.
Would it work if I just download it all into one singular folder? Or maybe drag all contents from each file folder into one?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
What's the difference between the repack versions like R10 and RX13?
The newer the repack, the newer the mods. For games that are still getting official content, there's also a chance at that coming as well. For now, the only one would be Room Girl if any, I haven't seen signs of new official content for older games.

Would it work if I just download it all into one singular folder? Or maybe drag all contents from each file folder into one?
You cannot extract the parts individually, it will throw errors the second it hits the latest part unless all of them are in the same place, so dragging the contents is not an option. Yes, you need to have them all in one folder, it doesn't matter how they got there, downloaded into it or moved into it after download.

Mokkori-kun

Apr 11, 2021
any advice on how I can find zipmods that I am missing or how to see the names of the zipmods individually to search for them online?

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes