needregister

Oct 3, 2021
Anyone know how to get SNW-KK's breast physics controller to work on sunshine? Supposedly you can use KK mods for KKS, but I can't get it to work. I have the better repack r7 and got the newest versions of KKAPI and BepisPlugins the github told me I needed, but I still can't get it to load. View attachment 2206696
Did you end up finding a solution? Also, how did you add the mod? Don't really know how to proceed - it's not a zipmod so I can't use kkmanager, there is no abdata folder so I can't turn it into a zipmod and it also doesn't seem to work when I put it on the mods or plugins folder. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong, but can't quite figure it out.

needregister

Oct 3, 2021
Did you end up finding a solution? Also, how did you add the mod? Don't really know how to proceed - it's not a zipmod so I can't use kkmanager, there is no abdata folder so I can't turn it into a zipmod and it also doesn't seem to work when I put it on the mods or plugins folder. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong, but can't quite figure it out.
Nevermind, I found out that the github download lacks the dll and managed to find the real download. It would seem the problem is that the bepinex configuration manager for koikatsu sunshine is different from the one for koikatsu. If anyone has a solution for it, please let me know, I doubt it'd be alright to just try and install the kk configuration manager on top of the kks one. Perhaps there's some sort of import or compatibility option I'm missing?

lyk5t

Sep 25, 2021
Nevermind, I found out that the github download lacks the dll and managed to find the real download. It would seem the problem is that the bepinex configuration manager for koikatsu sunshine is different from the one for koikatsu. If anyone has a solution for it, please let me know, I doubt it'd be alright to just try and install the kk configuration manager on top of the kks one. Perhaps there's some sort of import or compatibility option I'm missing?
at the very beginning of the mods there are the phrases kk/kks and hs2, do you know what they mean?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
at the very beginning of the mods there are the phrases kk/kks and hs2, do you know what they mean?
KK = Koikatsu, the previous game to this one
KKS = Koikatsu Sunshine, this game
HS2 = Honey Select 2, the second game in the Honey Select series and the latest game to come out before this one

lyk5t

Sep 25, 2021
KK = Koikatsu, the previous game to this one
KKS = Koikatsu Sunshine, this game
HS2 = Honey Select 2, the second game in the Honey Select series and the latest game to come out before this one
thanks, i was guessing but not sure where can i get more mods for kks?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
thanks, i was guessing but not sure where can i get more mods for kks?
You would have to search the internet for them, the only ones I know are the ones in the repack. Just so you're aware, any mod not included was likely not included because it doesn't work with what is included or had major issues, some mods just don't work together.

lyk5t

Sep 25, 2021
You would have to search the internet for them, the only ones I know are the ones in the repack. Just so you're aware, any mod not included was likely not included because it doesn't work with what is included or had major issues, some mods just don't work together.
I downloaded the game as a torrent, normally 75 gb, of which 35 gb is the mod package, I did not download it in the first stage, but I think I need to download it.

lp771230

Sep 29, 2020
小胜陽光 [BetterRepack R9]
我現在是R6
這有什麼不同嗎?
直接下載R9就可以了嗎?

Last edited:

Racknarock

Jul 11, 2019
Hi guys, i have a problem with this cards,can you tell me why i can´t see it in the game?? or

Kayin

Sep 18, 2017
Hi guys !

Very specific question here. I came across a card with a customized tongue. How can I extract this tongue so I can apply it to other characters ? I find 0 tutorial on how to do this specific thing.

Thanks!

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hi guys, i have a problem with this cards,can you tell me why i can´t see it in the game?? or
If you can't see it in game, the card got corrupted. You'll have to download it again.

Snatched

May 25, 2020
Yeah There is a cheat mode just Edit the Hotkey in the plugin settings menu
Can someone explain the steps in "player only" detail:

How does one edit the hotkey? (Open file 'x' in Notepad?)
Where/how does one invoke the "plugin settings menu?"
What parameter is changed, and what value is it changed to?

I apologize for being uninformed about modding and programming.
I do other things for a living that have nothing to do with computers/internet,
and haven't had 10 years of experience as a professional gamer or programmer.

OTOH - this game inspired me to grab a bottle of (Okinawan) Shiikuwasha juice from my in-town Asian supermarket, just to experience the taste!
(KKS Girl says "+4!" ) 20230705_114058.jpg

UPDATE - HOLY-MOLY this stuff is STRONG and SOUR! Like straight lemon or lime juice. It's very close to halfway between lemon and lime, with an aftertaste I associale with the smell of liquid carnauba wax at a drive-thru carwash. This will be a great mixer, used sparingly, in tonic water / lightly carbonated mineral water / seltzer, etc. BRISKLY refreshing as a hot summer drink.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Can someone explain the steps in "player only" detail:

How does one edit the hotkey? (Open file 'x' in Notepad?)
Where/how does one invoke the "plugin settings menu?"
What parameter is changed, and what value is it changed to?

I apologize for being uninformed about modding and programming.
I do other things for a living that have nothing to do with computers/internet,
and haven't had 10 years of experience as a professional gamer or programmer.

OTOH - this game inspired me to grab a bottle of (Okinawan) Shiikuwasha juice from my in-town Asian supermarket, just to experience the taste!
(KKS Girl says "+4!" ) View attachment 2747467
Not sure what player only detail means, but editing hotkeys is done in the plugin settings. You change the designated key for opening the Cheat Tools mod to whatever you want it to be.

Interesting, I didn't realize they used a real juice for that, I thought it was made up for the game, which is often the case in Japanese media to avoid naming real brands and such.

Snatched

May 25, 2020
Not sure what player only detail means, but editing hotkeys is done in the plugin settings. You change the designated key for opening the Cheat Tools mod to whatever you want it to be.

Interesting, I didn't realize they used a real juice for that, I thought it was made up for the game, which is often the case in Japanese media to avoid naming real brands and such.
"Player-only" means "I just play games that I can launch by double-clicking [game-name.exe] and I am not good at programming/hacking/modding at all." Mosly because I have no experience doing so.

So, I was able to find Cheat Tools 3.1.1.0 zip and there is a .dll file buried in a series of directories.
I found the "plugin settings" and replaced "pause" with "H" -
cross fingers and let's see what pops up when I hit "H" while playing the game ...!
Thanks again for your guidance.

UPDATE - YEY! It works - this is very kool, almost as fun as the old "Maid Fiddler" in COM3D2.

Reactions: alex2011

Racknarock

Jul 11, 2019
If you can't see it in game, the card got corrupted. You'll have to download it again.
you can see it in your game?cause i dowloaded from the 2 pages and no luck,also someone have the same problem, i tried in koikatsu studio and i can see it

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
you can see it in your game?cause i dowloaded from the 2 pages and no luck,also someone have the same problem, i tried in koikatsu studio and i can see it
My bad,maybe is because i have the other koikatsu, idk.
I don't have the card, but that is very odd that the studio can read it when the game can't. Which game you have or which game the card is from doesn't matter with Sunshine, Sunshine will convert cards from the other game to Sunshine cards. There may be a problem with game files that aren't used by the studio. I can only really suggest trying a fresh copy of the game.

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes