w123t4

May 26, 2019
RIP, no more next generation engine and model for the game who based on hs and koikatsu, hope the mods can still keep the engine alive or the developers may start to change to use other engines.:cry:

JupitersSon

Mar 9, 2020
I REALLY hope they just pass the baton to another dev who can take Sunshine and Party to new heights. I was really hoping for an Artificial Academy 3 or something. They should've just stuck with those instead of doing the more realistic stuff. IMO the more anime stuff they did like Koikatsu was MUCH better and I think more popular?

But yeah, RIP to a fantastic hentai studio. To me you made the best shit.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I REALLY hope they just pass the baton to another dev who can take Sunshine and Party to new heights. I was really hoping for an Artificial Academy 3 or something. They should've just stuck with those instead of doing the more realistic stuff. IMO the more anime stuff they did like Koikatsu was MUCH better and I think more popular?

But yeah, RIP to a fantastic hentai studio. To me you made the best shit.
Their most popular game was actually Honey Select, at least by their customers, which is a more realistic art game. The unfortunate part is they end at a time when the last game they made with significant gameplay elements is one that barely runs on modern systems without heavy modification. We're just lucky there were people willing to take up that task.

Schulth

Dec 22, 2021
Has anyone modded the audio files in this game before? Legit question because if there is a simple way to get access to the audio files the voices can be edited to be exactly like any character you want...

If you use google collab of course. Example here for Shinobu voice...

1689400345554.png

Reactions: Aislinn

JupitersSon

Mar 9, 2020
Their most popular game was actually Honey Select, at least by their customers, which is a more realistic art game. The unfortunate part is they end at a time when the last game they made with significant gameplay elements is one that barely runs on modern systems without heavy modification. We're just lucky there were people willing to take up that task.
Honey Select? Yeah I can see that. Which game was it they ended on? Libido DX?

s2insider

Oct 9, 2018
RIP. They should have make Artificial Girl 4. That should bring the company back and many people would buy it and save this company from this fate and yet they never listen. For almost 20 years. Not just new games with reused asset from previous title all over again.

Reactions: Oberstein

lp771230

Sep 29, 2020
Thank you very much from a netizen
But...my game can't read her
It's a game version problem
or the card is damaged
Still missing MOD

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Thank you very much from a netizen
But...my game can't read her
It's a game version problem
or the card is damaged
Still missing MOD
If the card doesn't appear in game, try downloading again. This is usually a problem with not having the character data, which is the only thing that makes it different from a normal picture.

Zero54

Jun 16, 2017
So, I downloaded the latest version of the game, R9, but it's giving me this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Should it not be working fine as it is or is it because the character model is outdated?

Reactions: HotSausageGrrl

Kayin

Sep 18, 2017
So, I downloaded the latest version of the game, R9, but it's giving me this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Should it not be working fine as it is or is it because the character model is outdated?
Downloading the lastest repack isn't always enough because some cards use very specific mods or shaders that are not commonly used.

Here, you miss KKUTS. It's a guy's named Haruka who do those.
You can get it there:

or here (idk if you'll get everything):

harry_cox

Aug 31, 2022
I am having an issue with the eyes on this. It seems like there is a white bar that extends across the lower eye and pokes outside the lower eyelid on both sides. I have made sure there is no iris overlay or any odd setting in material editor so I don't know why it is there. I have tried changing the iris, gradient, eye lashes, etc. with no luck. It was a card I originally found on bepis board and I altered it a lot but didn't mess with the bones too much. Any ideas? It is annoying when she blinks because that white part pokes through. eye.png

Last edited:

Schulth

Dec 22, 2021
Folks...

I decided to redownload this with the latest Repack and when I played along time ago you could double click to remove clothing. It seems this now doesnt work? Has this plugin that did it been removed or changed?

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes