harry_cox

Aug 31, 2022
Does anyone know which mod (or toggle) allows for hand/tongue/dildo tools while also displaying the main character (without them going invisible when using / groping, etc)?
Not for the caress section. You can have a tongue, finger, or hand visible during the h-scene using the mod called "Koikatu Gameplay Mod" see for more info. The plugin is called KKS_GameplayMod.dll and it should be in the ...[OPTIONAL] Plugins\[Marco] KKS_GameplayMod v2.2\BepInEx\plugins folder if you are using screwthisnoise repack. I don't use it since it looks weird having a floating hand/tongue. I would really like to have the player be visible during the caress scene like in honey select 2.

MuhGainz

Mar 18, 2020
Does anyone know why some cards can't get cum inflated during the H-scene? For example some of the Whywhyman cards.

lyk5t

Sep 25, 2021
Hello everyone

there is a mode called advanced bone mode in this game, I want to adjust the penis setting in that mode, but I couldn't find it for some reason, how can I find that setting?

harry_cox

Aug 31, 2022
Hello everyone

there is a mode called advanced bone mode in this game, I want to adjust the penis setting in that mode, but I couldn't find it for some reason, how can I find that setting?
cm_J_dan100_00
cm_J_dan_f_L
cm_J_dan_f_R

You can adjust the penis and balls in the character maker "body" section under "genitals".

lyk5t

Sep 25, 2021
cm_J_dan100_00
cm_J_dan_f_L
cm_J_dan_f_R

You can adjust the penis and balls in the character maker "body" section under "genitals".

I need to adjust it in the studio, but unfortunately I couldn't adjust it, I'm not sure if there is a bug in the studio, when I activate the character's penis, it suddenly becomes 90 degrees perpendicular and buried in the body, so I can adjust the penis angle using only ik in the kinetic section (there is a tab called ik and fk, I could not solve this part), but this time the animations are nonsense, I have to use the ik fk combination, this time the penis angle I fix is lost.

ifdk

Aug 14, 2019
Does anybody know the "program/app" modders and the devs used for the hairs specifically since they have some sorts of physics or is it fine to make custom hairs in another modelling tool and the game won't bug/glitch the hair in Koikatsu ?

Wazzup101

Jul 27, 2023
Why does the 'Koikatsu Sunshine complete set' on cost more than the game and expansion put together, even without discounts?

Is there something special about it, or is it just to support Illusion?

Last edited:

Wanere

May 29, 2021
i just created my amazing beauty hera so cool!!! if you are interested in my profit, do what you want and may your best wishes be realistic amen.

New Hera Destiny Child Anime 3D KK.png

hera 1 798px-hera_logo.svg.png hera 798px-hera_logo.svg.png
download
Hera destiny child KKS.png

Reactions: d9b3

nukexdevil

Aug 13, 2019
Anyway, here is the next "not Koikatsu" (judging by visuals) by "not illusion" (full announcement on 4th of August):

F2FhvvbbAAAxE7v.jpg

(this is the original AI-Shoujo Twitter account iirc.)

:WaitWhat:

Last edited:

Carvente

Jul 9, 2021
I need help i cant get past the loading screen from the main game when clicking the button "go outside" it just freezes

larssarada

Apr 23, 2018
Do you need to play through the game to unlock new positions and scenes? If so, is there a completed game save file floating about?

nukexdevil

Aug 13, 2019
things would be a lot easier, if the bonemod wouldnt show a million unused bones from other games too.

Koikatsu shares bones/rigging with the old Honey Select and PlayHome etc, while AIS has different bones and is missing some entirely.

lyk5t

Sep 25, 2021
Here is a list of bone names for Honey Select 2 but many of them work for Koikatsu.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hi.

can you edit ready animations?
When I first installed chara studio, the ready animations were working with the combination of ik and fk (I couldn't figure out the logic of these two) turned on, but now it is not working, is there a setting that needs to be turned on?

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes