swdefert

Oct 8, 2017
anybody got earthship cards? i'm looking for the black rock shooter one but i don't even know how to buy it

JupitersSon

Mar 9, 2020
We got a new body mesh and the bone modifications are different etc. so there will not be compatibility with KK and KKS, and clothing mods will need some changes to be adapted to the new shapes.

This would suuuuuuuuuuck. I have several waifus I adore from Sunshine/KK and I would love to be able to transfer them to the new one.

Aderod

Dec 20, 2017
That's the normal way of doing it, no file, but there is a mod already installed with a button to unlock everything. Look for the Cheat Tools mod in the plugin settings, then hit the key that opens it while in gameplay.

The game is complete and any development plans, which probably didn't exist anyway, likely died with old Illusion.

The subtitles are a mod themselves, could be something in the plugin settings.

Of course, going the usual AAA route I see. Illusion truly is dead to me unless someone mods around it, then.
What do you mean by "died with old Illusion" Something happen to game producer?

BigPoppaJon

Mar 4, 2020
Anybody know how to touch girls during the H scenes?
A few of us have the same issue. =(
The screen sort of freezes when I select any interaction key.

Edit: Pressing the 'A' or '~' keys don't work.
Edit2: Found out the subtitle plugin caused the issue. Removed it and it was ok. Waiting for a new subtitle patch.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
What do you mean by "died with old Illusion" Something happen to game producer?
Old Illusion, or Illusion as they were known when this game was made, ceased operations or are set to do so, I forgot when that was supposed to officially take place.

As far as this and any other existing game, the rights to them will have either been passed on to another company, very unlikely to be Illgames, or will cease to exist making the assets of these games fully public domain in every way except the stance of their creators, which doesn't matter to copyright law.

Because Illgames, or the new studio founded by Old Illusion developers, is unlikely to get the rights to the old games, it is also unlikely that the old games will ever see an official update again.

That said, to expand on my original answer, the developers had already put one update out for this game and were already working on a completely new one at the time Old Illusion announced they were shutting down, so even if Old Illusion continued, it is unlikely this game was going to get another update officially. Yes, there was one time that actually did happen with the original Koikatsu getting the After Party DLC for its Steam version, bringing the After School DLC content into the Party version of the game, but this was an exception to what Old Illusion normally did, a surprise at best, not normal for them.

Reactions: Aderod

randyguitar92

Jul 14, 2018
Hey guys, was wondering if the optional stuffs in the repacked has been installed already and were just included in the repack for us to know what they are or do we need to add the optionals too?

Another thing, how do we install the sideloader stuffs? Need to only transfer into the mods folder or do we need more additional steps? Sorry if these questions have been asked before, can't seem to find a specific answer for it.

swdefert

Oct 8, 2017
anyone error after downloading all parts?
if you download the game with google drive the names get all messed up and you can't extract them anymore, you have to fix the names first, sadly i always forget what you are supposed to delete from the name to fix them (i think it's a number or something). if you used something else for the download i have no idea

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hey guys, was wondering if the optional stuffs in the repacked has been installed already and were just included in the repack for us to know what they are or do we need to add the optionals too?

Another thing, how do we install the sideloader stuffs? Need to only transfer into the mods folder or do we need more additional steps? Sorry if these questions have been asked before, can't seem to find a specific answer for it.
No, the optional folders are laid out purposely so that the game doesn't read them and are meant to be installed by the player. They are not needed, but you could install them if you want. Keep in mind that the reason they are optional is usually some form of conflict with a mod that does come installed already, so you install them at your own risk.

Sideloader stuff is just copying the "Sideloader" folders from the modpack into the same place where the game also has "Sideloader" folders already, in Mods.

Reactions: randyguitar92

randyguitar92

Jul 14, 2018
No, the optional folders are laid out purposely so that the game doesn't read them and are meant to be installed by the player. They are not needed, but you could install them if you want. Keep in mind that the reason they are optional is usually some form of conflict with a mod that does come installed already, so you install them at your own risk.

Sideloader stuff is just copying the "Sideloader" folders from the modpack into the same place where the game also has "Sideloader" folders already, in Mods.
I see, I'll just avoid installing the optionals then. And I just install the sideloader stuffs in mods, gotcha. One more thing, I was wondering, I tried a particular character card, and when loading in the studio, it mentioned that the mod is outdated. Even though I think the card uses the same mod that is included in the preinstalled mods. I was wondering whether I should try to find if there are updates for it.

EDIT: Nvm, there was an update to the mod, installed it and the error went away. But now I have issues with the eyes, No textures, just a pupil. I did see the mod included 2 eyes png files and 2 pics with the outfit with frames. Do I need to apply the thing while in-game or do I move it to a particular folder in the mods to make sure it loads in the game? Sorry if I have so many questions, first time trying out the studio feature.

Last edited:
Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I see, I'll just avoid installing the optionals then. And I just install the sideloader stuffs in mods, gotcha. One more thing, I was wondering, I tried a particular character card, and when loading in the studio, it mentioned that the mod is outdated. Even though I think the card uses the same mod that is included in the preinstalled mods. I was wondering whether I should try to find if there are updates for it.

EDIT: Nvm, there was an update to the mod, installed it and the error went away. But now I have issues with the eyes, No textures, just a pupil. I did see the mod included 2 eyes png files and 2 pics with the outfit with frames. Do I need to apply the thing while in-game or do I move it to a particular folder in the mods to make sure it loads in the game? Sorry if I have so many questions, first time trying out the studio feature.
Remember, it has to be the Sildeloader folders, not just the files, just to be clear.

I don't use customization mods that much, but separate PNG files tells me those do need to be applied in the character creator. Try putting them in as an overlay or underlay on the eye.

Reactions: randyguitar92

PotToast

Dec 26, 2022
Screenshot 2023-08-12 162415.png 1691883792728.png

Can anyone tell me why i am getting these, as well as some more missing stuff when i go to booking. I am fairly new to this type of game and I am confused as of how to fix this. If someone can help I'd really appreciate it

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
View attachment 2847261 View attachment 2847262

Can anyone tell me why i am getting these, as well as some more missing stuff when i go to booking. I am fairly new to this type of game and I am confused as of how to fix this. If someone can help I'd really appreciate it
The biggest cause of this is a mismatch between your game files and what was used on a downloaded character. Things like accessories are saved to the character cards, including the exact version. The game looks for the version in your game files and displays a message if the versions don't match.

If swapping out the accessories on a character doesn't fix this, basically taking them off and putting the same thing back on, then saving, then it could actually be missing. These mods tend to be hard to find if that is the case since half the time the name in the message doesn't match up with what mod it is talking about in any way that can be searched.

morpusmeepus

Jun 18, 2023
i only have 2 sceans in free h and cant find the option to unlock scenes
You can unlock them all using the Cheat Tools plugin (which I rebound to F12 because idk what key "pause" is supposed to be). There's a button on the left menu that says "Obtain all H positions" and then you will be able to use all scenes in free H. Otherwise, to unlock the positions you'd have to actually play the game.

abhi28

Jul 5, 2020
You can unlock them all using the Cheat Tools plugin (which I rebound to F12 because idk what key "pause" is supposed to be). There's a button on the left menu that says "Obtain all H positions" and then you will be able to use all scenes in free H. Otherwise, to unlock the positions you'd have to actually play the game.
I changed the key to f12 but still nothing is appearing
Can you tell me what version of game you are using and with what version of hf patch

morpusmeepus

Jun 18, 2023
I changed the key to f12 but still nothing is appearing
Can you tell me what version of game you are using and with what version of hf patch
I use ScrewThisNoise's repack instead of HF patch. Currently using R10 version, but this has worked on the repacks for all the previous ones I used.

lookinground

Apr 10, 2020
i have 64 gb ram, 100 characters walking around all the chars have mods or w/e highly customized

i get like 10 frames if i look in the wrong direction.

will getting more ram fix this?

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes