alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
i am having a problem with smart ui disabled and i cant activate with f9
I'm using ksplug 1.25
the option to set and choose clothes, and iteract on Hscesce is missed
Might be a mod conflict, check the compatibility list included with Kplug and make sure you have none of the mods listed as having problems.

Pointless123

Jun 16, 2017
Using the Better Repack 9 (only just see there's a 10) I'm seeing different colours for the different positions, does anyone know what these mean? Attached screenshot has white, yellow and orange.

juandup

Jan 27, 2020
IM having a bit of an issue. A lot of the times the dicks are just stuck in the default position instead of the actual animation when i load scenes in studio. Any ideas?

mistervicious000

Jul 27, 2023
can any one help with this, whenever i chose an action nothing happens at all. I try every button but they never move or anything. Am i just not pressing something or is something broken? some time its says left click to start but nothing happens and then i cannot chosse any other actions. I also noticed this window displays this whenever i load free h scene

Last edited:

axbcd

Aug 30, 2018
Might be a mod conflict, check the compatibility list included with Kplug and make sure you have none of the mods listed as having problems.
1692745081535.png

I think that's not the problem.. it all started after I installed this new version of ksplug and updated some mods through the updater but I couldn't find the list of incompatible mods...

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
View attachment 2871277

I think that's not the problem.. it all started after I installed this new version of ksplug and updated some mods through the updater but I couldn't find the list of incompatible mods...
The list is in a PDF included with the KSPlug mod, but that sounds like a potential new conflict that wouldn't be listed anyway. When mods update, especially when mods update with no attention to compatibility with other mods, they tend to get into conflict even if not intended to.

burawastaken

Aug 16, 2023
how can i run this file. i downloaded every parts but i cant extract cuz there is no option about extract. all files is rar.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
how can i run this file. i downloaded every parts but i cant extract cuz there is no option about extract. all files is rar.
Download something like WinRAR, right click, extract the first part to a folder with the same name as the file, which will automatically do the rest and put everything in a new folder with that name if one does not exist or in an existing one if it does. If there is no option in the right click menu, sometimes WinRAR doesn't pick up that the file is selected, so right click again. Remember that all parts must have the same name up to the . and they must all be in the same place or WinRAR will not pick up the next part as being where it needs to be and will stop extracting.

axbcd

Aug 30, 2018
it's like the option to enable and disable smartUI with F9 doesn't exist anymore..

Last edited:

Moded Robot

Aug 25, 2022
guys can i ask for help, i just download the torent for koikatsu sunshine, and I didn't downlode the optional zip studio, but when I try to run the game with some of my character from koikatu game but so manny zipmod is missing and I don't know what to do. i just switch from koikatu game when I first download there are some missing zip mod but not this many, in need your suggestion how do I fix this

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
guys can i ask for help, i just download the torent for koikatsu sunshine, and I didn't downlode the optional zip studio, but when I try to run the game with some of my character from koikatu game but so manny zipmod is missing and I don't know what to do. i just switch from koikatu game when I first download there are some missing zip mod but not this many, in need your suggestion how do I fix this
The missing mods might just be using older or newer versions than your game files. The game is looking for the mod version you have the files for, but the mods save to the character cards including the exact version of the mod. Try to change out any modded items on the characters, even just switch them on and off again, then save the card.

Dotu Lord

Jul 21, 2018
This game runs very slowly for me. I have a new PC with a 3080 too. It's a fresh install with some characters pulled off booru. Admittedly I get messages saying some of them are missing mods but I wouldn't think that would cause 30 or so characters to turn my game into a freezing mess.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
This game runs very slowly for me. I have a new PC with a 3080 too. It's a fresh install with some characters pulled off booru. Admittedly I get messages saying some of them are missing mods but I wouldn't think that would cause 30 or so characters to turn my game into a freezing mess.
How much RAM do you have? That 3080 won't help a whole lot as basically everything gets loaded onto the main RAM bank to avoid a dependency on a dedicated GPU.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
I had an issue like this once with the original Koikatsu but lowering the anti-aliasing multiplier from one of the mod plugins from 8 to 7 fixed it for me.

log4242

Jan 2, 2018
I'm getting a file data error when extracting the Filedrop multi-part download. Does anyone know how I can tell which of the rars is causing the issued in 7zip?

axbcd

Aug 30, 2018
i think maybe the new version of kplug caused some conflict with SmartUI.. any idea how to resolve this?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I'm getting a file data error when extracting the Filedrop multi-part download. Does anyone know how I can tell which of the rars is causing the issued in 7zip?
It should be giving the file path, at the end of which should be the file name.

i think maybe the new version of kplug caused some conflict with SmartUI.. any idea how to resolve this?
This likely means one or the other has to go as with any mod conflict involving KSplug. As always, I do recommend the other mod being the one to go as KSplug typically has more value than any other mod.

noobtastic

Jun 24, 2017
what are these animations in charastudio? I dont really see them showing up in the main game, and I haven't seen them in other illusion games (specifically the kohai ones). Where did they come from and is it possible to get more of them, cuz they're fun to mess around with

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes