alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
but for that I need to know which mod is causing this conflict
If it isn't one listed by the documentation of KSPlug, you'll have to remove them one at a time until the problem stops.

what are these animations in charastudio? I dont really see them showing up in the main game, and I haven't seen them in other illusion games (specifically the kohai ones). Where did they come from and is it possible to get more of them, cuz they're fun to mess around with
Those are likely modded into the studio, probably part of the Sideloader mods either already installed or, if you have it, from the Sideloader Modpack. The only way to get more is to make more or wait for the creator to make more. It actually isn't difficult to make them, just time consuming with having to do the posing manually in the studio.

Reactions: noobtastic

noobtastic

Jun 24, 2017
thanks. I didn't know these could be made lol. I know you can make scenes or whatever but those always seemed different to the preloaded positions and poses.

Reactions: alex2011

ryomagetter71

Nov 4, 2021
HI, i install repack 10 and HF patch, but the game starts in japanese language.
I try to change the language with initsetting.exe in english, but same things, the game starts in japanese.
Any idea?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
is there a way to open char studio in vr like changing poses and stuff like that but in vr?
Pretty sure that's a no. The game part was barely designed for compatibility with VR and the studio is meant to do things that would actually be made harder by trying to do them in VR, so it doesn't really make sense to have the studio VR capable, especially when the game barely was.

Reactions: vergil5

randyguitar92

Jul 14, 2018
Hey guys, some help is greatly appreciated. I've been getting this error while loading shaders for certain cards. The main error is loading KKUTS shader. What do I need to do to make it work? Trying out the studio and shader errors sometimes pop ups.

lookinground

Apr 10, 2020
This could be a mod causing the slow down, that has happened before. The user did say heavy modifications were in play.
indeed i always get a huge block of text saying missing mods, it goes below the bottom of the screen from what i can tell.

would you or anyone know how i can get that list maybe ill go thru and look for all the mods to see if itll help.

edit: i just checked out put log its too much

vergil5

Jul 17, 2018
Pretty sure that's a no. The game part was barely designed for compatibility with VR and the studio is meant to do things that would actually be made harder by trying to do them in VR, so it doesn't really make sense to have the studio VR capable, especially when the game barely was.
oh man that sucks thx

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
indeed i always get a huge block of text saying missing mods, it goes below the bottom of the screen from what i can tell.

would you or anyone know how i can get that list maybe ill go thru and look for all the mods to see if itll help.

edit: i just checked out put log its too much
Those mods typically won't cause a slow down like this, at worst, they just don't appear and that's only if they are actually missing and it isn't just because the version of the mod on the characters is different from the version in the game files. I'm talking about plugins, the ones with actual functions, pregnancy, changing AI behavior, that sort of thing. With the much larger impact, they use more resources and have more chance to have major slow down issues if something is wrong.

As far as getting them, like I said, it could just be a version mismatch between the character and the game as the game is looking for the one in the game files and characters keep whatever version they are made with. These mods are typically accessories or other modded items added through the character maker. You could try taking them off, putting them back on, and saving the card again to reset what version of each mod is on the character.

Finding them is an annoyance at best and almost impossible at worst. A lot of those names and things in the missing mod messages don't match up when searching, so it becomes hard to find the mod through Google. You could try KKManager, but I don't know if it works to put in mods that aren't in the game files in the first place.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is there a way for this to be played on mobile?
Not without a dedicated mobile version, Unity doesn't work on mobile with the Windows version like Renpy does. Also, the game is massive, so you would also have to find a mobile device with over 100 GB of storage, preferably built in storage when it comes to Android because Google loves to mess with SD card users.

Reactions: Reigndeer07

RiptideD

Apr 27, 2022
I found blog jp's ahegao plugin but I can't find the file. Who has this plug? I'll leave the link I found.

shaqneistat

May 24, 2021
Anyone knows how to make the game English?

"System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'BepInEx.Preloader.Preloader' threw an exception. ---> System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path"

Tried to open it and then a preloader note came out.

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes