alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
i have 64 gb ram, 100 characters walking around all the chars have mods or w/e highly customized

i get like 10 frames if i look in the wrong direction.

will getting more ram fix this?
It should, but also that should have been enough RAM.

LeoSoul00

Feb 7, 2018
Ekran görüntüsü 2023-08-17 224607.png

why is this happening and how can i fix this ? i cant find a solution :(

edit: i deleted some mods and loaded another save and it worked!

Last edited:

kangnuonuo

Oct 8, 2017
hi guys I downloaded because of the fallenshadow bepis card thing hehe can I use the cards from koikatsu to this one?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
hi guys I downloaded because of the fallenshadow bepis card thing hehe can I use the cards from koikatsu to this one?
You can, but I would suggest keeping a copy of the cards separate from the ones you add to this as the ones you add will be converted one way to Sunshine cards. Even if there are mods to add conversion back to the other game's cards, mods cannot be completely trusted to succeed no matter how good they are.

Reactions: kangnuonuo

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
Does this version is at least a bit improved, or is it still a single threaded nightmare and no actual vajayjays like Koikatsu? :unsure:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Does this version is at least a bit improved, or is it still a single threaded nightmare and no actual vajayjays like Koikatsu? :unsure:
There is a decensoring mod in place for both games, yes. Not sure about the other part, I assume you mean processor threading, which I never had a problem with on either game, so I can't say for sure.

kangnuonuo

Oct 8, 2017
You can, but I would suggest keeping a copy of the cards separate from the ones you add to this as the ones you add will be converted one way to Sunshine cards. Even if there are mods to add conversion back to the other game's cards, mods cannot be completely trusted to succeed no matter how good they are.
Hey bro thanks for this, btw the card loaded in nicely but there is some stuff missing like hair/accessories etc. I kept looking around and they said I should use KKManager, is this the correct solution? I ran it just now and selected 'Look for mod updates' but it's still updating so I'm not sure

Okay after checking the missing zipmods error, I checked in the KKmanager that these missing zipmods are actually present in the 'Sideloader mods', but whenever I load the card it's saying these items are missing, any idea on this?

Last Edit:

I put the game directory somewhere more direct (Z:/(ScrewThisNoise)...) and updated to R10, after that I ran kkmanager and yea! All's good now!

Last edited:
Reactions: alex2011

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
@K3NJ1 please update OP with version 10.

And a question for everyone, how exactly raw-risk pnetartion consent is calculated?

Tachanka0203

Oct 24, 2022
Alright so im getting constanly errors and cant connect to the community skins and such. anyone know a fix for this? tried updating my mods but that i have no idea how much did

Edit:
Alright think i fixed the mods issue but i still cannot choose network when choosing guests

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Alright so im getting constanly errors and cant connect to the community skins and such. anyone know a fix for this? tried updating my mods but that i have no idea how much did

Edit:
Alright think i fixed the mods issue but i still cannot choose network when choosing guests
If you mean the thing in game where you can get characters from, not only was it geographically locked to Japan, but pretty sure at this point the servers are completely dead with the whole Illusion going under thing.

TonyEG

Mar 31, 2020
i have 64 gb ram, 100 characters walking around all the chars have mods or w/e highly customized

i get like 10 frames if i look in the wrong direction.

will getting more ram fix this?
Yes but NO. Check task manager with the 100 characters and see how much use but there's no way that use 64GB of RAM (maybe 30? something around that). Maybe you need more GPU VRAM, 100 characters are A LOT and probably require more than 6 or 8 GB of VRAM (check how much use in tas manager, i think with 100 character with all the thing will require around 8GB VRAM). 64GB on RAM its really so much ram, there no way the game use that much. Aside for that, if the game run normal and u have drops its pretty normal with the amount of thing that you try to run.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Only male protagonist?? Not Futa protagonist??
Only male, yes. You can use the Kplug mod with its futa function, but this only changes the appearance, the game will still call you a boy. The game was designed around playing a male.

Yes but NO. Check task manager with the 100 characters and see how much use but there's no way that use 64GB of RAM (maybe 30? something around that). Maybe you need more GPU VRAM, 100 characters are A LOT and probably require more than 6 or 8 GB of VRAM (check how much use in tas manager, i think with 100 character with all the thing will require around 8GB VRAM). 64GB on RAM its really so much ram, there no way the game use that much. Aside for that, if the game run normal and u have drops its pretty normal with the amount of thing that you try to run.
The GPU barely gets touched with Illusion games, they mostly put everything on main RAM to allow those computers that don't have a dedicated graphics card to play the games as that is a good chunk of Japanese PC gamers. Dedicated graphics isn't exactly cheap, especially for modern gaming, so those that could afford it are probably stuck in the notorious Japanese work cycle while those not stuck in the work cycle can't afford it.

Also, the GPU on my new machine, an emergency buy off of a lightning strike last month, is a 6GB GPU and runs the game with 100 students on 64GB RAM just fine. My now fried 24GB RAM machine could only run 25 students with the same GPU. That tells me the RAM is definitely a key factor, not the GPU, but that there is also a completely different issue going on with the other user preventing them from getting the frames needed to play anything that isn't a slide show.

This could be a mod causing the slow down, that has happened before. The user did say heavy modifications were in play.

Last edited:

Tachanka0203

Oct 24, 2022
If you mean the thing in game where you can get characters from, not only was it geographically locked to Japan, but pretty sure at this point the servers are completely dead with the whole Illusion going under thing.
I see. I found out you could get cards from some websites though i get some errors sometimes that wont go away by updating

axbcd

Aug 30, 2018
i am having a problem with smart ui disabled and i cant activate with f9
I'm using ksplug 1.25
the option to set and choose clothes, and iteract on Hscesce is missed

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
i am having a problem with smart ui disabled and i cant activate with f9
I'm using ksplug 1.25
the option to set and choose clothes, and iteract on Hscesce is missed
Might be a mod conflict, check the compatibility list included with Kplug and make sure you have none of the mods listed as having problems.

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes