Zero54

Jun 16, 2017
Downloading the lastest repack isn't always enough because some cards use very specific mods or shaders that are not commonly used.

Here, you miss KKUTS. It's a guy's named Haruka who do those.
You can get it there:

or here (idk if you'll get everything):
Thank you!

Now, these may be a few weird questions... Where do I put the mods for it to work? Do I leave it in Zipmod for or unzip it in the location? Do I run anything to make it take effect or will just the mods existing in the required location be enough?

DarkSect0r5

Nov 3, 2020
Is there a way to transfer over the characters from Koikatsu into K-Sunshine is would I have to make them from scratch again?

Edit: Nevermind, I found out you can

Last edited:
Apr 29, 2022
Excuse me, I've downloade Koikatsu sunshine but don't know where to start if I want to make a futa chick fuck another chick or another futa. Is there a tutorial or a guide that someone could direct me to?

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I am having an issue with the eyes on this. It seems like there is a white bar that extends across the lower eye and pokes outside the lower eyelid on both sides. I have made sure there is no iris overlay or any odd setting in material editor so I don't know why it is there. I have tried changing the iris, gradient, eye lashes, etc. with no luck. It was a card I originally found on bepis board and I altered it a lot but didn't mess with the bones too much. Any ideas? It is annoying when she blinks because that white part pokes through. View attachment 2783009 View attachment 2783010
The vertical eye gradient is too ow. Setting it to 65+ will fix it.

KoikatsuSunshine-2023-07-20-21-56-35-UI.png

Reactions: harry_cox

Pollaxi

Mar 15, 2021
Hello, could anyone know how I can have 3 animations in a scene? (Once I was able to do it but when I reinstalled it I lost it) I only have 2 animations and the third one is played at the climax; but there was a way to control the animation of the climax. Does anyone know how? I have the KKS with the HF patch and KKs plug from Katarsys 1.20 and 1.21

Turin123@

Dec 30, 2020
Uhhhh. I have a question.
I can't touch the girl by hand or tongue in Caress mode. It's just a click point in the game.
Can someone tell me how to fix it??
Thanks
1690034339153.png

Reactions: BigPoppaJon

magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
is there any way to make the game look like this instead using the studio? i mean the shaders while playing the normal game.
103718979_p3.png

Reactions: Schulth

Kali_K

Jan 17, 2020
So, I've just downloaded everything and am seeking guidance on something, apologies if this has already been answered somewhere (I did look quickly but there are 163 pages in this now) but where do I move the content from the optional sideloader modpack studio? My gut reaction is to put it all inside the [OPTIONAL] Mods folder but I figured I'd seek confirmation, rather than just taking wild guesses.

magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
So, I've just downloaded everything and am seeking guidance on something, apologies if this has already been answered somewhere (I did look quickly but there are 163 pages in this now) but where do I move the content from the optional sideloader modpack studio? My gut reaction is to put it all inside the [OPTIONAL] Mods folder but I figured I'd seek confirmation, rather than just taking wild guesses.
the mods folder, just drag the folder inside there

Reactions: Kali_K

Syr96

Aug 5, 2019
When i start the game in VR, i cant press start in the Main Menu. Anybody an idea what i can do? I use the oculus rift s.

SerpentWave

Aug 1, 2017
Does anyone know which mod (or toggle) allows for hand/tongue/dildo tools while also displaying the main character (without them going invisible when using / groping, etc)?

Senzuku

Jun 15, 2018
How do you get to the stage where you can see a girl's menstrual cycle? Do we need to get her to girlfriend status for this? Since in KK, just need max 2 relationship to see it.

Also, I am not able to see the buttons that allow climax spam, anything I need to do for that?

Edit: I am using repack 10 for the record

Last edited:

hh880

Jun 3, 2017
I heard that Illusion will shut down all the games soon. its a pity for a great game maker

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes