hyp0cri5y

Jun 11, 2017
wibewibe for the graphics of the game, the game should run at crazy framerate because there is absolutly nothing special but still on a 3090 it runs with 70-77 fps because it uses mainly 1 cpu core which limits the game and causes frame spikes. Its a shame that it will get even worse with a few mods

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
allfather123
KK and KKS cards aren't fully convertible yet. The more accessories plugin hasn't been migrated yet. So someone like me with 150 accessories won't be able to use it yet.

Reactions: xxFamousxx

allfather123

Apr 13, 2018
the cards compatible with KKS are those of KK and Emotion Creators, while for HS2 and Artficial Girl you are wrong, with HS2 compatible cards are those of Ai-Shoujo. For modded cards I think it is better to wait for future releases. Or use the zipmod that you find in KK, is all explained in post 671
Thank you for pointing that post out. Yeah, I meant AI Shoujo, just mumbled the game titles in my mind for a minute there.

Anyways, thanks a lot mate :)

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
Hello, I have a problem and I don't know how to solve it. Can someone help me plz
If it was not a new card I would think of some texture overlay.but if I have to say my opinion is BR R1.1 wait for the 2 that should be more stable and these problems will disappear.

May 8, 2021
I need some help since I downloaded the split files of the game using mega but now I dont know how to put the files using extract into a folder with the game, etc, since now it just makes it so whenever i extract all that happens is the file splits, or it combines but I can't get it to work into a folder.

jamiea776

Oct 3, 2017
i have updated the uncensored mod but when i open the game it says invalid missing depencies how do i fix this where the game is fully ucensored without all this glitch crap"? thank you

Reactions: gravekeeper75

gringagronga

May 20, 2020
From just testing it seems all the zipmods from koikatsu rx10.1 work perfectly in sunshine if you drag and drop all of them into your mods folder. plugins are still being ported though.

gringagronga

May 20, 2020
I need some help since I downloaded the split files of the game using mega but now I dont know how to put the files using extract into a folder with the game, etc, since now it just makes it so whenever i extract all that happens is the file splits, or it combines but I can't get it to work into a folder.
if you are using 7zip highlight all the split file zips and right click, go to extract files and choose your destination and extract. this should combine all the zips into a single folder that should be playable.

SlipperySloper

Mar 7, 2019
This may seem rather trivial, but does anyone know if story/save progress is transferable from KK to KKS? For example, is it currently possible to start a file on Sunshine with the class, relationships, h-levels, etc. you had from the original Koikatsu?

I apologize if this has already been answered. I'm assuming it isn't possible due to how their card system works, but I didn't see this explicitly mentioned anywhere in the thread.

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
This may seem rather trivial, but does anyone know if story/save progress is transferable from KK to KKS? For example, is it currently possible to start a file on Sunshine with the class, relationships, h-levels, etc. you had from the original Koikatsu?

I apologize if this has already been answered. I'm assuming it isn't possible due to how their card system works, but I didn't see this explicitly mentioned anywhere in the thread.
No, there's no migration of savedata.

Reactions: SlipperySloper

gringagronga

May 20, 2020
im using winrar
the process should be virtually the same, select all the multiparts right click and specifically use the winrar right click extract files. (bit of a warning for me since it tends to happen to me at least, really big multi zip files tend to cause winrar to just not work or corrupt during the extract)

gravekeeper75

Jan 2, 2019
[Error : BepInEx] Could not load [Dynamic Bone Editor 1.0.3] because it has missing dependencies: com.bepis.bepinex.extendedsave (v16.5 or newer)

[Error : BepInEx] Could not load [Uncensor Selector 3.11.2] because it has missing dependencies: com.bepis.bepinex.extendedsave (v16.5 or newer) What is the fix for these?

Doggo Bow Wow

Jun 3, 2017
[Error : BepInEx] Could not load [Dynamic Bone Editor 1.0.3] because it has missing dependencies: com.bepis.bepinex.extendedsave (v16.5 or newer)

[Error : BepInEx] Could not load [Uncensor Selector 3.11.2] because it has missing dependencies: com.bepis.bepinex.extendedsave (v16.5 or newer) What is the fix for these?
Check #739

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes