uc missing.jpg
i dl the newest uncensor selector version v3.11.2 from
still not working :rolleyes:
any ideas?

edit: i got one; be patient and wait atleast for R2

Last edited:
Mar 17, 2019
So... does the game even have a story?
in KK you had at least something like a story.
But here you only have one guide girl you can fuck, that can't really be everything?

Skyzen

Jun 3, 2017
There's a plant by the guest house and a nest by the lighthouse. You can interact with them once a day and when you finish them, you get a 5 star topic. Those are to start it over again.

Cum outside then use the second insert option.
but it still not work... she keep ask to use protection.. dang it

Still need solution helpp

Last edited:

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
So... does the game even have a story?
in KK you had at least something like a story.
But here you only have one guide girl you can fuck, that can't really be everything?
Seems like it. Unlike the first game that has the main girls with their own plot, KK2 just seems like you are being send to the island as part of the curriculum.

Mar 17, 2019
let me guess, there is no rape content in this game either?
At least they could have done it like in AS, that you could "surprise" the Girls while they are peeing or showering.
I guess we just have to wait for this "better H Mod" or whatever it's called so that we can at least force sex without a condom

AnaLyser

Sep 13, 2019
I guess it's good as a stand alone of KK since you get the base game + DLC (except school is replaced with a better settings). But as a new game it's dissapointing, it's one the laziest "big game" they made.

I just reinstalled AA2 some time ago (seen it on anime sharing) and I was blew away by how good it still was, and I remember it was real improvement over AA1 back then.

adgg

Sep 4, 2020
To get 3some scene:
+ Has both girls maximum in love and lust.
+ Tell one girl to follow you.
+ Tell the another you want to H.
+ In the H scene, choose the new option "I feel people staring at me" to open 3P scene.
i do everything but those "ı feel people staring at me" option didnt show up both girl is a full love and lust

kephen

May 8, 2020
is it possible to download others people's girl creations/models and load it in my game? if it is, where I can download or see other creations?

Nasedo

Aug 11, 2018
From what I've read before, people speculated Illusion doesn't have a proper main team anymore, they just get a bunch of fresh creators/interns to work on the current project then they move on. Is that true, who knows. Unless we actually know what size their manpower actually is. AA2 is way more complex in development for sure, if they were to work and improve the NPC algorithm it's gonna take more effort and time than just copy pasting an existing game and sell those small DLCs. But if modders can improve the game and add new custom modules, i don't get why illusion couldn't. They probably just don't care enough.
Illusion is not only company releasing old games a bit polished. Looking at the market we may notice how many games had been released as "HD version" of existing game. Another example: "Animal Crossing" franchise - where game is present on market for ages and new releases are more or less copy / paste existing ideas with some new flawour.
First Animal Crossing released on GameCube is being modded for some years already, and this game is considered as iconic one. We may ask the same question: why Nintendo or another responsible company will not make agreement with modders and not create much better game for everyone? There's no proper answer for this. Maybe those companies want to maintain full controll on their product, maybe they don't want to give an access to anyone from outside.
But in my opinion, answer is simple: money. Why any company should release best-ever-ultimate-game, better than anything with every possible addon? This step will not allow to produce more and more and earn more money.

Dreyperro

Dec 18, 2017
From what I've read before, people speculated Illusion doesn't have a proper main team anymore, they just get a bunch of fresh creators/interns to work on the current project then they move on. Is that true, who knows. Unless we actually know what size their manpower actually is. AA2 is way more complex in development for sure, if they were to work and improve the NPC algorithm it's gonna take more effort and time than just copy pasting an existing game and sell those small DLCs. But if modders can improve the game and add new custom modules, i don't get why illusion couldn't. They probably just don't care enough.
Oh yeah, that's probably the case. The talk I heard was similar. Realistically I don't think they ever had much of a long-term team. I get the impression that the staff come and go, using Illusion as a stepping stone in their career. I mean really, who would start a career as a game designer just to work for a company that makes H Games? If there was a more developed market for the genre people might be more interested, but companies like Illusion probably aren't the sort of place experienced developers want to be.

StarsMan423

May 3, 2018
If there was a more developed market for the genre people might be more interested, but companies like Illusion probably aren't the sort of place experienced developers want to be.
I can't help but to imagine a Triple-A H Game from this line. Would that be a good thing or a bad thing if one was real?

Teye phoon

Feb 10, 2018
I find the whole situation odd. There is absolutely a market for H games, this site more that proves it. a fair amount of games have 10+ million views with a committed fanbase, No real Marketing.
Its ok to give a "young adult" a game where the whole point is to kill as many people as possible, and sometimes in the most gruesome way possible, but Sex is still Taboo and it doesn't matter how big the audience is.
Onlyfans is a great current example. They almost ruined their business, because they had to cave into the Righteous minority and banks we going to stop doing business with them.
Its going to take a few small company's making big $$ for the stigma to disappear.
I don't think Illusion is that company anymore. Time to start looking local.

Reactions: AnaLyser
2.80 star(s) 16 Votes