popel115

Jul 8, 2017
this game any "ending" system? like dates, or any history(I was expecting any history mode with the Guide girl)? the max thing i archieved is becoming Lover with the girl, and be able to invite her to my hotel room.... And the apply lotion thing...

the latest game, you could date a lot of diferent dates with the girl and becoming more fond of you, and even had a "fake wedding".
I don't think it has any sort of ending or any in-house NPCs other than the guide girl, remember the original also didn't have weddings or the "Playable dates" at launch aswell, those were added at a later date

arbiter2222

Aug 6, 2017
Something strange happened to me during my gameplay.
At first i tried stuff with a girl and everything was fine...
Then i tried another girl (downloaded from illusion server) and i wanted to use oil on her but the message saying "you need to be with a girl" appeared. That was strange, i was with a girl.
I went then inside the shared bathroom and then inside the changing room and something went wrong...
I noticed A LOT of imported girls with PENIS...
So i remembered the message from before... "Are all of them set as MALE???".
I've returned to my room and checked the "Stay" status... Clicked on "Change appearence" on a girl who i noticed was with penis... But no penis at all inside the maker...
I've checked everything: profile, attachments, accessories, closed the game to check over the "man maker", nothing...
They are set as girl...
Someone knows what is happening? Is it a bug of some mod?
Is there something else to look at?

Last edited:

popel115

Jul 8, 2017
Is this a whole new game or an expansion? Will old cards still work in this game?
New game, old cards will work, but if they had mods, those mods need to be tbrough over (you can copy your mod folder for a lot of them atleast) otherwise they'll be broken. What isn't getting brought tho over is the outfits except the normal one, so either gotta replicate it or save the outfit in KK and copy the coordinate card over to KKS and load it to the character

Mar 17, 2019
i didn't expect much from this game and still i'm disappointed :(
from gameplay wise, to be precise story, its a big downgrade and optics wise just a little better :cautious:

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
Hey guys! Anyone found the utility of a "waifu" horny? I have one with all "skills" complete, full horny bar and i was hoping to see her take the initiative and ask for sex but nothing...

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Hey guys! Anyone found the utility of a "waifu" horny? I have one with all "skills" complete, full horny bar and i was hoping to see her take the initiative and ask for sex but nothing...
I'm not quite sure if this has happened in KKS to me...
But if you take a rest you might wake up with company.
There is also a chance a girl will knock at your door when you go to your room.

Has anyone found a lesbian or threesome scene?
So far I found girls masturbating. But this was watching only. No joining in :(

Synergo

Jul 10, 2017

The masturbating girls I've found could be joined if I already had sex with them (but there may be other requirement).

For the 3P, you need both girl to be Experienced (100% on all Service, Nipples, Chest, Crotch, Anus etc) and at least 50% horny (need more testing). Start Ecchi with one, and the other, if close enough, should be able to join (a green button will appear, technically the choice is still within the player).

I've found two girls having fun, once, and I couldn't join; I suspect the joining prerequisites are the same for the masturbation scene, but for both girls.

popel115

Jul 8, 2017

Lesbian seems to be the same with 3p having a few more (pretty boring) options. Both need experience filled for all parts and lover iirc, same as KK (so you can maybe check that in that wiki)

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
The masturbating girls I've found could be joined if I already had sex with them (but there may be other requirement).
Ok, that fits. The two I found were still virgins...

For the 3P, you need both girl to be Experienced (100% on all Service, Nipples, Chest, Crotch, Anus etc) and at least 50% horny (need more testing). Start Ecchi with one, and the other, if close enough, should be able to join (a green button will appear, technically the choice is still within the player).
So more grinding (or cheating). At least it is a lot less grindy than KK.

kirbyus

May 9, 2018
So what's the point of the esthetics spot? Is there more there than just rubbing girls with oil?

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
I've found two girls having fun, once, and I couldn't join; I suspect the joining prerequisites are the same for the masturbation scene, but for both girls.
Just now I also found two girls making out and they let me "mix".
Both were "magenta" friends. One had one skill at 100%. The other was at about 30% for everything. And... shortly before I pressed "make everyone perverted".
So it seems full experience or "red" lover is not required. But hornyness is very important.

Update: Darn... "make everyone perverted" also "makes everyone experienced"... Why? I guess "make everyone lewd" was the button I was looking for...

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 16 Votes