BonBon999

Jul 23, 2021
Does anyone know if this game has nipple piercings or if there's a mod for it? Also, has Kplug been ported to this game yet?

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
Does anyone know if this game has nipple piercings or if there's a mod for it? Also, has Kplug been ported to this game yet?
I don't think you will ever see KPlug, for the simple fact that KPlug is a mod made with IPA and now BepInEx is used, without going into details they are different, in fact for KKS Katarsys is making a new mod called KSPlug which for now only has mouse controls and FPV.

Oculusdei

Dec 4, 2017
Doen anybody have the same problem as me? loading screen goes in a loop as i'm trying to start the game

atarumorooka

May 8, 2021
Is there any mod that let chara wear different seats of clothes in different moments of the day? Wouldn't be great they can wear sexier clothes at night, different from what they wear during the day? On top, wouldn't be better if sets of clothes randomly change between a set? It would add some variety and surprise rather than having the chara wear the same swimming suit everyday.

If such mods do not exist, is there any channel where suggestions are posted? I guess these options should have been made by default by Illusion, but it seems the company is pretty conservative in its approach to introducing variations!

Take care all.

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
Is there any mod that let chara wear different seats of clothes in different moments of the day? Wouldn't be great they can wear sexier clothes at night, different from what they wear during the day? On top, wouldn't be better if sets of clothes randomly change between a set? It would add some variety and surprise rather than having the chara wear the same swimming suit everyday.

If such mods do not exist, is there any channel where suggestions are posted? I guess these options should have been made by default by Illusion, but it seems the company is pretty conservative in its approach to introducing variations!

Take care all.

Reactions: atarumorooka

Reij

Jun 22, 2018
Wait, then why is it fking 17GB? Is it rendering irl DNA strands? WTF?
Because the comment you're quoting was posted back in May, when the character creator/demo was all that was available. The game is released now and the repack includes it plus mods, some cards, etc.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Because the comment you're quoting was posted back in May, when the character creator/demo was all that was available. The game is released now and the repack includes it plus mods, some cards, etc.
Do I take this comment down by my self, or do I get punished for reacting so lively to an irrelevant comment?
I'll see my comment out myself.

• Hey there
Reactions: Reij

Javis087

May 8, 2021
in there have all game illusion make (UNCEN) free down speed super fast

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 16 Votes