sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
anybody got the patches for 21st sept?
what patch are you talking about?
anyway, if you mean studio and vr you can find it on the ScrewThisNoise discord channel

I haven't tried it yet, so I don't know how it works.

Reactions: geogy22

geogy22

Oct 13, 2017
what patch are you talking about?
anyway, if you mean studio and vr you can find it on the ScrewThisNoise discord channel

I haven't tried it yet, so I don't know how it works.
ah right, I should have said the illusion vr/studio updates, not patches, made it sound like some betterrepack update

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Ok, finally i'm playing this. Well, i'm kind of disappointed right now. I'm sure (or at least i hope) that future expansions will add some features like dates and other stuff. But right now is a lot more limited compared to the final version of the original koikatsu. Even with a night time and an entire island as a setting. The game can be saved it only need a decent expansion.
I just noticed that this game completely removed anger feature that was a thing in the old koikatsu. Basically you can just start spamming lewd chat and groping the girls without needing to care about possible bad outcome. Even barging to toilet/bath/changing room will only make them run and they can talk to you normally right after the ran a couple of maps. It also means that breakup is also impossible (i think?)

I wonder if it's even possible for the modders to add that feature back into the game. I bet it's gonna be tough.
Anger was a minor gameplay mechanic in the original koikatsu. It just needed an apology and everything was fixed. There is no blackmail/hatesex mechanics in this game, so anger is kind of pointless.

Apr 10, 2018
Ok, finally i'm playing this. Well, i'm kind of disappointed right now. I'm sure (or at least i hope) that future expansions will add some features like dates and other stuff. But right now is a lot more limited compared to the final version of the original koikatsu. Even with a night time and an entire island as a setting. The game can be saved it only need a decent expansion.

Anger was a minor gameplay mechanic in the original koikatsu. It just needed an apology and everything was fixed. There is no blackmail/hatesex mechanics in this game, so anger is kind of pointless.
Well yeah as simple at it is back in kk, modders did make use of that to add more features to it like kplug and kk gameplay mod did. Removing it in kks kinda neutered the said mod (if they planned to port it to this game)

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
Well yeah as simple at it is back in kk, modders did make use of that to add more features to it like kplug and kk gameplay mod did. Removing it in kks kinda neutered the said mod (if they planned to port it to this game)
kk gameplay mod is a great mod. this mod is a must have
kplug puts a lot of things, but what interests me are the mouse controls and the fact that if you have sex with one of them the others don't disappear from the screen and then start running as if you were chasing them with a knife, but they watch the show. for the rest he can not put it, I don't want to play with nymphomaniac sluts

redcobra

Feb 13, 2018
KoikatsuSunshine-2021-09-23-16-25-56-UI.png

Its simple change from mod, but im very happy, no more copy pasting clothing cordinate folder.

but somehow need new save game for 7 slot costume character or will stuck endless loop.........maybe just me ?

Last edited:

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
I don't want to play with nymphomaniac sluts
It can be fun. There is so many girls, is nice to add variety of personalities.
This is why i hate the fact that there is no exhibisionist options for their personalities. Same issue that annoy me in AI shojo. I can have a lot of sex with a girl, give her full sexual experience, have sex in public, let her go around naked... but still if they spot me in the shower room they go "oh, no... IN THIS ROOM being seen naked by the guy that fucked me in every position, every hole, every day, in the middle of a crowded area, is so embarassing..."
I kind of miss the "broken" trait of the artificial girl games.

Lost_Here

Jul 3, 2020
I haven't tried this game yet, but looking at the changelog I am surprised RealPOV got picked again. RealPOV was quite horrible at Koikatsu and I had been using KK_PovX instead (the same PovX from HS2 ported over). I hope the same PovX get ported over to Koikatsu Sunshine eventually.

Westside Juice

Jun 13, 2019
Does ANYBODY know what the deal with the massage/salon/esthetic minigame is? The translated tutorial is just a mess of formatting functions running off the screen and i cant find any info about it on Hgames or the reddit.

What the hell am I supposed to do? What happens when you run out of those 3 drips? Is it even possible to raise relationship/H by doing this, or is it just 100% fluff like the idol song things in OG Koikatsu?

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
It can be fun. There is so many girls, is nice to add variety of personalities.
This is why i hate the fact that there is no exhibisionist options for their personalities. Same issue that annoy me in AI shojo. I can have a lot of sex with a girl, give her full sexual experience, have sex in public, let her go around naked... but still if they spot me in the shower room they go "oh, no... IN THIS ROOM being seen naked by the guy that fucked me in every position, every hole, every day, in the middle of a crowded area, is so embarassing..."
I kind of miss the "broken" trait of the artificial girl games.
one thing is one, another is all, it's boring if you only deal with sluts.
Does ANYBODY know what the deal with the massage/salon/esthetic minigame is? The translated tutorial is just a mess of formatting functions running off the screen and i cant find any info about it on Hgames or the reddit.

What the hell am I supposed to do? What happens when you run out of those 3 drips? Is it even possible to raise relationship/H by doing this, or is it just 100% fluff like the idol song things in OG Koikatsu?
from what I have played and seen, massages are used to raise KKPoints.

Someone

Jun 3, 2017

Is just a massage minigame that give the chance to make some irrelevant extra amount of KK points. The worst massage minigame in a illusion game to this day. Really hope they gonna patch it.

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
Is just a massage minigame that give the chance to make some irrelevant extra amount of KK points. The worst massage minigame in a illusion game to this day. Really hope they gonna patch it.
it's definitely bad but it's one more thing, at least you don't just have to walk around.

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
it's definitely bad but it's one more thing, at least you don't just have to walk around.
Indeed, but still the worst they made until now. You can't even grope the girl, or undo her swimsuit. Not even when you have the maximum relationship level. These options were always available in any massage game of their previous titles.

Reactions: redcobra
Apr 10, 2018
Indeed, but still the worst they made until now. You can't even grope the girl, or undo her swimsuit. Not even when you have the maximum relationship level. These options were always available in any massage game of their previous titles.
It is pretty weird considering Free H has massage room as one of the available location to choose but all we can do in the minigsme is just dropping some oil and rub a few times. Even the minigame in sexy beach premium resort had more features. Kinda shame since we know they can do more than just this

Westside Juice

Jun 13, 2019
from what I have played and seen, massages are used to raise KKPoints.
but how? I get 3 drips of yellowish oil, then it turns white: what do those yellow bits do differently? Is there supposed to be some way to tell which of the 12 potential body sections I should be hitting first? Does it matter?

I almost don't even care what I get out of it at this point, I just have an autistic need to know how the fuck this system works.

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
but how? I get 3 drips of yellowish oil, then it turns white: what do those yellow bits do differently? Is there supposed to be some way to tell which of the 12 potential body sections I should be hitting first? Does it matter?

I almost don't even care what I get out of it at this point, I just have an autistic need to know how the fuck this system works.
Yellow oil gives points, I don't remember how many, white oil doesn't give points. To get more yellow oil you have to go to the wish shrine in town.

HerbertK

Sep 26, 2017
When talking to girls, you have 3 options:
1) Smalltalk
2) ???
3) Talking about hentai / lewd stuff

What exactly is option 2?

Westside Juice

Jun 13, 2019
When talking to girls, you have 3 options:
1) Smalltalk
2) ???
3) Talking about hentai / lewd stuff

What exactly is option 2?
I'll assume you don't mean the topic selection option which should be #3, but the option that has the girl speak first. From what I can tell with option 2, you're just supposed to select whatever topic the girl mentions (colored text in her speech bubble). Of course, 90% of the time you aren't going to have that topic, and selecting the wrong topic will at best give you way less of a relationship boost than if you chose it for option #3, or do nothing; either way its a waste of a topic.

This is a massive downgrade from KK, where this option had the girl ask a question and you had a set list of responses, one of which was correct. At least with that you could figure out what she wants to hear through trial and error and at least somewhat emulate getting to "know" her. Now its just 100% dumb luck; either you have the correct topic or you don't. I would just avoid that option altogether. Use your topics for option #3.

Reactions: HerbertK
2.80 star(s) 16 Votes