• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
Been searching and still cant find out what all the new traits do, anyone know?
is complex to explain, there are those who say that they do what is written others that in addition to that they do other, I do not know what to answer
How can i add futanari? the dick n the balls doesnt apear on char moddeling!! anyone got a idea?
in kk was a mod that put futanari and now for KKS there is nothing

s.kirmish

Jul 28, 2017
How can i add futanari? the dick n the balls doesnt apear on char moddeling!! anyone got a idea?
in kk was a mod that put futanari and now for KKS there is nothing
I could load up my futanari characters that I ported from KK just fine. Though I have yet to make a new one (since I have enough already) I suppose with hf patch you just have to make a male and change the body model to one of the female types.

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
I could load up my futanari characters that I ported from KK just fine. Though I have yet to make a new one (since I have enough already) I suppose with hf patch you just have to make a male and change the body model to one of the female types.
I tried with HFPatch installed on BR1.2 but there's nothing.
anyway to see futa in game try ForceHighPoly but in this way you can only see him i don't think during sex it works (i have to try, i don't know), and then ForceHighPoly i don't recommend it to those who don't have so much ram, i have 32gb and i keep it deactivated

s.kirmish

Jul 28, 2017
I just started a futa save to test. Characters are only auto converted and not refined yet, but here are screens of it working:
Unbenannt.jpg Unbena2nnt.jpg Unben3annt.jpg Unben4annt.jpg Unben5annt.jpg Unben12annt.jpg Unbena6nnt.jpg

...But perhaps you meant that the women should be futa too. Not sure if that works at the moment.

Reactions: coyotegrey

lednaruto

May 27, 2017
qualcuno ha mod/savedata per sbloccare tutti i pose sex? , o dimmi tutorial per sbloccare la posa alla storia?

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
[BR] Better Repack R1.3.png

Should work fine now, though I got a bit overwhelmed by the sheer amount of new stuff this time around, so playing it safe by having one last R1 release.

If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (InitSetting.exe), this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game.

This is the readme for the pack, detailing the contents:​

Code:
Release R1.3 // 03.10.2021
<--------------------->

no ad-maze // no upfront payment
If you paid for this, you were scammed!
If you like the game, please buy it on [B][URL="https://dlshop.illu-member.jp/products/detail.php?product_id=201"]DMM[/URL] or [URL="https://store.steampowered.com/app/1073440/"]Steam[/URL][/B] (~.~)v
If you enjoy the mods, please consider donating to the modders on patreon where possible.

This pack is made with a up2date base game as of 21.06.2019, along with the components listed in credits, all up2date as of the release date of this pack. Some extras have been included, but are either easily removable or are sorted into folders marked [OPTIONAL]. Enjoy!

To add shortcuts to your desktop of the launcher and the most important folders for the game, feel free to run '[BR] Create Desktop Icons.bat'.

If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (InitSetting.exe), this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game.

[B]IF YOU'RE MOVING FROM ANOTHER REPACK:[/B]
I don't recommend just extracting this over another repack, due to potential conflicts. Please extract this to its own folder and move over your chara, cap, studio and save folders.

[B]WANT YOUR CARD OR SCENE INCLUDED IN THE NEXT REPACK?[/B]
Feel free to DM me on discord (ScrewThisNoise#3544) with the card(s) and/or scene(s), and I'll see what I can do for the next release. (See community links for server link)

[B]What is included in the base game?[/B]
- Base release game

(*) = Optional mod
(**) = Utility

[B]Updated in release 1.3 (this release):[/B]
[url]https://betterpaste.me/?d23599f55afcc851#4UaHcKWRxdJU4UTsAHLJECyHWk5YNRrHAQkHVQJEJoet[/url]

DISTRIBUTION LOCATIONS:
These are locations where either I distribute new packs and updates, or partner-sites and services do so.
------------------>
Anime-Sharing:
- [url]http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/members/screwthisnoise-181111/[/url]

Nyaa:
- [url]https://sukebei.nyaa.si/user/screwthisnoise[/url]

Otomi-games.com:
- [url]https://otomi-games.com/koikatu/[/url]

COMMUNITY LINKS:
------------------>
Discord Fan-Server
- [url]https://universalhentai.com[/url]

Pastebin
- [url]https://pastebin.com/SzSz1yZt[/url]
There are two download options, Full for newcomers, Update for people that already have my previous packs (So they don't have to download all of it over again). If you experience ANY problem after using the update pack, please use the full pack before reporting any problems.

Share this pack as you want, re-host it or whatever.. All credit goes to the modders actually making this possible
Feel free to tell me if you reupload the pack anywhere else! :)

I'd very much appreciate it if you would all think about supporting me on patreon, but keep in mind that I won't paywall my packs, this is just for supporting me making my packs better :)

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
qualcuno ha mod/savedata per sbloccare tutti i pose sex? , o dimmi tutorial per sbloccare la posa alla storia?
i savedata in KKS servono a poco e quindi non credo li troverai.anche perchè parlando di mod esiste CheatTools che trovi anche nel BR. in modo normale per sbloccare tutte le pose con una ragazza devi scoparla fino a portare tutte le sue statistiche al massimo.

Dreamfucker

Sep 29, 2018
I downloaded the parts to the same folder and I extracted part 1. A new rar file created and I also extracted that 18gb file .But when extracting I came across an error like '' the system cannot find the path specified''. I researced a little and downloaded hjsplit. And it still shows the same error after I ''join'' the parts with hjsplit. Did I do something wrong? Or is there another way to play/extract parted games?

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
I downloaded the parts to the same folder and I extracted part 1. A new rar file created and I also extracted that 18gb file .But when extracting I came across an error like '' the system cannot find the path specified''. I researced a little and downloaded hjsplit. And it still shows the same error after I ''join'' the parts with hjsplit. Did I do something wrong? Or is there another way to play/extract parted games?
hjsplit? wow, that's a while since I heard about... not what I'm using though...
Just use the newest version of 7zip or winrar and extract the 001 file, should give you a single 7z archive which you can extract wherever (the shorter path, the better)

Dreamfucker

Sep 29, 2018
hjsplit? wow, that's a while since I heard about... not what I'm using though...
Just use the newest version of 7zip or winrar and extract the 001 file, should give you a single 7z archive which you can extract wherever (the shorter path, the better)
I used winrar in the first time and that error occured. But I'm gonna try 7zip thank you.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ScrewThisNoise

Exdeath-EX

Apr 28, 2020
I used winrar in the first time and that error occured. But I'm gonna try 7zip thank you.
Windows has a character limit on folder/path/filename so if it keeps happening just move everything to a shorter folder/path like moving everything directly at root of a drive. e.g. D:\ or rename all files to something shorter e.g. KKS.7z.001, KKS.7z.002, KKS.7z.003, etc.

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
Windows has a character limit on folder/path/filename so if it keeps happening just move everything to a shorter folder/path like moving everything directly at root of a drive. e.g. D:\ or rename all files to something shorter e.g. KKS.7z.001, KKS.7z.002, KKS.7z.003, etc.
this is something i never thought of but i think it could work,this is exactly how I do it, I rename to KKS BR R1.3
How to do threesomes, and is there even threesomes?
It depends, if you mean mmf there isn't, if you mean ffm there is, as long as you have sex with one in the presence of the other. Obviously both must not be virgins and must have a lewd level above 50%.

Reactions: Bamboosword
2.80 star(s) 16 Votes