Dreamfucker

Sep 29, 2018
Windows has a character limit on folder/path/filename so if it keeps happening just move everything to a shorter folder/path like moving everything directly at root of a drive. e.g. D:\ or rename all files to something shorter e.g. KKS.7z.001, KKS.7z.002, KKS.7z.003, etc.
7zip worked well with extracting and now I got a black screen and a blue censor when launching. I'm gonna try shortening the folder's location and name.To see if it works. Edit: It worked shortening both location and name .

Reactions: sunisinus

Dereth

Nov 12, 2018
The only real issue i have with Koikatsu is the ancient physics engine.
While even Skyrim can have spreading holes and objects reacting to other objects, Illusion can't even be assed to try to upgrade their fluid system.

As long as you don't actually see proper penetration, the game is mediocre to me at best.

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
The only real issue i have with Koikatsu is the ancient physics engine.
While even Skyrim can have spreading holes and objects reacting to other objects, Illusion can't even be assed to try to upgrade their fluid system.

As long as you don't actually see proper penetration, the game is mediocre to me at best.
That's simple to explain: Illusion doesn't design their games for uncensored gameplay.
So they don't "waste" resources on dealing with stuff that will be covered up anyways. that's more or less on the modders for better or for worse.

Dereth

Nov 12, 2018
That's simple to explain: Illusion doesn't design their games for uncensored gameplay.
So they don't "waste" resources on dealing with stuff that will be covered up anyways. that's more or less on the modders for better or for worse.
Yeah sure, but making it possible at least for people would be neat. I mean even old AA2 had somewhat the ability to at least "move" the groin area a bit, making it possible to spread if you would animate it. Looks like KK doesn't even allow that anymore.

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
Yeah sure, but making it possible at least for people would be neat. I mean even old AA2 had somewhat the ability to at least "move" the groin area a bit, making it possible to spread if you would animate it. Looks like KK doesn't even allow that anymore.
These are all mods and decensors, Illusion has never done anything like this. they can't make decensored games so they don't waste time making them. for example in AA2 Illusion forgot to make the anus, if it's there now it's only because a mod put it in. remember that if AA2 is a good game today you have to thank all the modders who made mods.

Last edited:

LonDonJohnSon

Feb 14, 2019
Fun discovery I haven’t seen posted anywhere—

if you confess to a girl on the secret beach, there is a unique and long cutscene for every personality type, similar to the marriage segment from KK.

I feel like there’s gotta be more things like this, honestly. Little hidden bits. Gonna keep searching over the new day or so.

Vitriks

May 12, 2017
Can someone tell me if High Heels plugin work in KKS R1.3? [ws54090]Vanilla Stiletto v1.0 is present but shift doesn't do anything.

I really liked the game. It's more like improved Koikatsu. Translation was decent and more gameplay elements were added.

Dereth

Nov 12, 2018
These are all mods and decensors, Illusion has never done anything like this. they can't make decensored games so they don't waste time making them. for example in AA2 Illusion forgot to make the anus, if it's there now it's only because a mod put it in. remember that if AA2 is a good game today you have to thank all the modders who made mods.
You didn't quite understand what i meant.

I said the engine allowed more as it seems. The fluid (even if stringy and kinda odd behaving) was something i enjoyed more than the current "cum" stuff going on. There at least i had a general immersion. I pump onto her chest, it appeared onto her chest and the stringy mess had some other effect. Now it is just.. predefined constantly without any choice.

Yes it was obviously roughly the same now but at least i had a choice.

And the spreading was meant that the standard animations with the decensor already had some very basic movement of the body down there, spreading something actually. Why not use that in Koikatsu as well?

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
You didn't quite understand what i meant.

I said the engine allowed more as it seems. The fluid (even if stringy and kinda odd behaving) was something i enjoyed more than the current "cum" stuff going on. There at least i had a general immersion. I pump onto her chest, it appeared onto her chest and the stringy mess had some other effect. Now it is just.. predefined constantly without any choice.

Yes it was obviously roughly the same now but at least i had a choice.

And the spreading was meant that the standard animations with the decensor already had some very basic movement of the body down there, spreading something actually. Why not use that in Koikatsu as well?
I don't like the fact of cumming either, but I prefer it much more than disappearing from the screen and spitting something on her from who knows where (from what I know those are nose snot).
the fact of the spread, Illusion has nothing to do with it, if you want to ask about it, go to the modder who made it.Illusion is a company and has to follow rules, it's not someone who opens a patreon page and does things that nobody is interested in.except nintendo, that they just know how to break the balls

Last edited:

Bamboosword

Jan 2, 2020
this is something i never thought of but i think it could work,this is exactly how I do it, I rename to KKS BR R1.3

It depends, if you mean mmf there isn't, if you mean ffm there is, as long as you have sex with one in the presence of the other. Obviously both must not be virgins and must have a lewd level above 50%.
I tried that but it didn't work, well now I have some confirmation that ffm is available in story mode so ima keep trying. Thanks!

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
I tried that but it didn't work, well now I have some confirmation that ffm is available in story mode so ima keep trying. Thanks!
Try near the other one, because even if you are in the same area if she doesn't see you, nothing happens.
She has to see you.

d1Polterghost

Jul 22, 2017
Well, I just tried 1.3 and holy hell the RAM leaks are horrible. Game floods it with 6GB of bullshit for no reason and dies. No idea what to do with it.

991207z

Mar 13, 2018
What do the traits or reason of stay (not personality) in the character creation menu actually do?

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes