991207z

Mar 13, 2018
What do the traits or reason of stay (not personality) in the character creation menu actually do?

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
Well, I just tried 1.3 and holy hell the RAM leaks are horrible. Game floods it with 6GB of bullshit for no reason and dies. No idea what to do with it.
is force high poly, if you don't want to use it simply disable it from the menu.

Jun 6, 2017
What do the traits or reason of stay (not personality) in the character creation menu actually do?

Though they may have been updated since the original Koikatsu As for "reason for stay" I guess those influence what they'll be doing on the island and what actions increase affection more. Also maybe what topics come up when talking with them.

Reactions: 991207z
Nov 20, 2018
The only real issue i have with Koikatsu is the ancient physics engine.
While even Skyrim can have spreading holes and objects reacting to other objects, Illusion can't even be assed to try to upgrade their fluid system.

As long as you don't actually see proper penetration, the game is mediocre to me at best.
A Better Penetration Mod, you can thank me later

Reactions: sunisinus
Oct 31, 2017
Well I do believe this has been out long enough for the glaring issues to have been smoothed over, so time to take the plunge.

One question though, does there happen to be an online resource somewhere that has a list of KKS mods by function/content? I realize quite a few are named rather descriptively enough, but in past experience the ones working under the hood are the ones that have kept me in the dark. I'm only asking as I've got to optimize this for a proper potato, as normally I can easily get a vanilla install running smooth as a loli's behind (well, smooth by Illusion standards that is). When all the mods are on is when things quickly end up, if you'll pardon the technical jargon, a bit screwy.

(Oh, don't go taking that as criticism on the repacks on offer here btw, anything that saves me from a full manual install of an Illusion title is aces in my book.)

Last edited:

sexroutine

Mar 13, 2021
Hey, intro bug when the first girl appear, can't do anything , i can move the cursor etc but no dialog box. any solution ?

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
Well, I just tried 1.3 and holy hell the RAM leaks are horrible. Game floods it with 6GB of bullshit for no reason and dies. No idea what to do with it.
Well that doesnt help at all
if you have ram problems those are the requirements, if you have a pc that doesn't meet them it happens that the game crashes, instead i have no problem with 32gb.

• Angry
Reactions: d1Polterghost

d1Polterghost

Jul 22, 2017
if you have ram problems those are the requirements, if you have a pc that doesn't meet them it happens that the game crashes, instead i have no problem with 32gb.
"Just upgrade your PC lol" is not a solution to a RAM leak. Poorly optimized software will still be poorly optimized no matter how much teraflops you throw at it.

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
"Just upgrade your PC lol" is not a solution to a RAM leak. Poorly optimized software will still be poorly optimized no matter how much teraflops you throw at it.
nono, i'm not going to tell you to upgrade your pc, i just wanted to show you the requirements, 6gb of ram doesn't seem like very much.

d1Polterghost

Jul 22, 2017
nono, i'm not going to tell you to upgrade your pc, i just wanted to show you the requirements, 6gb of ram doesn't seem like very much.
I have 8GB. OS takes around 2 so when the game takes over 5,6GB while loading or just running it crashes. No AAA game takes so much RAM space.

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
I have 8GB. OS takes around 2 so when the game takes over 5,6GB while loading or just running it crashes. No AAA game takes so much RAM space.
Well, to tell you the truth, if you're not talking about games from 10 years ago, they now require an I5 and at least 6 gb of ram ddr3.

LonDonJohnSon

Feb 14, 2019
Holy shit, finally found the date events. Turns out you have to max a love relationship with a girl to 100%. The meter will turn red and her status on the name list will say "bonded". Select "Follow Me" and walk around the island taking note of all the new symbols that appear. There's a ton of mini date events to be found, unique to each personality type.

Also--newest repack 1.3 is out and it's a huge improvement if anyone hasn't picked it up yet. Massive performance increases, and the translation is updated to be really quite good and covers a LOT of dialogue.

Reactions: NickelAngelo

Bashincrashin

Oct 6, 2017
Have issue regarding the first part of repack 1.2 as winrar said it's corrupted when i tried to unzip it, is that finished in repack 1.3?

thunder25

Aug 27, 2017
i have a bug, hope someone can help me.
The characters move in double speed or something like that all animations are extremly fast on the overworld

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
i have a bug, hope someone can help me.
The characters move in double speed or something like that all animations are extremly fast on the overworld
Q : The game breaks when going to different maps or characters are in fast forward
A : You need to install IllusionFixes (specifically the CultureFix). Saves made without the fix will have corrupted character data, so after installing the fix you will have to start a new game or remove all girls and re-add them.

or try downloading these

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes