Dereth

Nov 12, 2018
A Better Penetration Mod, you can thank me later
I actually would if could get it to work. But even if i follow instructions, i always break the game or previously working mod with this BepIndex stuff.
Now it doesn't load the mods anymore. Nothing. I updated everything though they way they said and what it needed.

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
I actually would if could get it to work. But even if i follow instructions, i always break the game or previously working mod with this BepIndex stuff.
Now it doesn't load the mods anymore. Nothing. I updated everything though they way they said and what it needed.
eeeem, maybe you haven't looked properly but Better Penetration for KKS is not ready, he is working on it now. the first post says: Koikatsu Sunshine BetterPenetration 4.4.0 Work in Progress.
it's obvious that it doesn't work

Dereth

Nov 12, 2018
eeeem, maybe you haven't looked properly but Better Penetration for KKS is not ready, he is working on it now. the first post says: Koikatsu Sunshine BetterPenetration 4.4.0 Work in Progress.
it's obvious that it doesn't work
Indeed i haven't. If someone posts me a link and talks about how it does what i would have wanted, i normally try to find the download link asap. Guess it slipped me because the version was 4.4.0 and the post was about 4.4.0 so i thought it was done.

Well up to wait then. Thank you regardless.

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
Indeed i haven't. If someone posts me a link and talks about how it does what i would have wanted, i normally try to find the download link asap. Guess it slipped me because the version was 4.4.0 and the post was about 4.4.0 so i thought it was done.

Well up to wait then. Thank you regardless.
Yes, his posts are not clear, I also had doubts.

Wakabayashi

Sep 12, 2018
Am i doing something wrong ?? I see very few H positions compared to original Koikatsu. Specially when serviced.

Thought there may be locked , but after using cheat tools they were the same.

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
Am i doing something wrong ?? I see very few H positions compared to original Koikatsu. Specially when serviced.

Thought there may be locked , but after using cheat tools they were the same.
From what I've seen, cheat tools only unlocks positions in freeh in the main to get all positions you have to max out all stats for each girl.

Wakabayashi

Sep 12, 2018
From what I've seen, cheat tools only unlocks positions in freeh in the main to get all positions you have to max out all stats for each girl.
I tried maxing out all stat (just see Favor and Lust) , tried also modifying h-count. My character Stats are all 100. Is there anything else i'm missing ?? In the Free H there way much more.

How do you unlock those without cheat tools anyway ??

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
I tried maxing out all stat (just see Favor and Lust) , tried also modifying h-count. My character Stats are all 100. Is there anything else i'm missing ?? In the Free H there way much more.

How do you unlock those without cheat tools anyway ??

You have to raise the experience, the more experienced they are the more things they do. I have never tried (I've never played in freeh but only the main game) but I think that the experience of the girl in the main game is also reflected in the freeh.

Nov 20, 2018
Am going to try and help you out, so to get it to work down load the Koikatsu Sunshine Repack 1.3 from screwthisnoise site, then all you have to do is download KKS Better Penetration from animal patreon site, thats it, everything else is configured in the repack, if your trying to mod the original release your going to have a hard time because you will miss which mods to update, also I would not update anything through the launcher, just get the repack its already pre modded.

Here ill post some screens to show you that its working

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
Am going to try and help you out, so to get it to work down load the Koikatsu Sunshine Repack 1.3 from screwthisnoise site, then all you have to do is download KKS Better Penetration from animal patreon site, thats it, everything else is configured in the repack, if your trying to mod the original release your going to have a hard time because you will miss which mods to update, also I would not update anything through the launcher, just get the repack its already pre modded.

Here ill post some screens to show you that its working
but KKS Better Penetration is not free right now. the only ones you can download are for KK, AIS and HS2, in fact it is not here either;

Wakabayashi

Sep 12, 2018
You have to raise the experience, the more experienced they are the more things they do. I have never tried (I've never played in freeh but only the main game) but I think that the experience of the girl in the main game is also reflected in the freeh.
OK , found it! Had to get to the Heroine inspector in Cheat Tools to see the stat you mentioned.

If anyone's having the same issue, or just want all positions from the get go, have to change the hExp value. Doesn't matter if it' a virgin heroine.

Reactions: sunisinus
Nov 20, 2018
but KKS Better Penetration is not free right now. the only ones you can download are for KK, AIS and HS2, in fact it is not here either;
I never said it was free, I posted the link to his patreon that is where its available for KKS, its everyone's personal choice if they want to get early access for 5 bucks, I think its worth it

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
I never said it was free, I posted the link to his patreon that is where its available for KKS, its everyone's personal choice if they want to get early access for 5 bucks, I think its worth it
Of course, it's a personal choice and Animal does very well to charge for something that he has just done and then in my opinion it's good if you want to buy it, it's just that I don't like giving advice on where to spend money.

Nov 20, 2018
Of course, it's a personal choice and Animal does very well to charge for something that he has just done and then in my opinion it's good if you want to buy it, it's just that I don't like giving advice on where to spend money.
Its simple, guy was asking about better penetration, I linked better penetration, guy has a choice if he wants to try it. Really don't want to get into a debate about advice and spending money, I think its pointless.

UndeadViking

Nov 30, 2018
Hello, i was wondering, why some characters have like 7 outfit, but in game I can only switch amongs the first 4? Any way to have them all in game?

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes