brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
Is illusion dying? They used to release 2 titles every year, but since 2019 they release only 1 per year. Or this is just a temporary thing due to the covid thing?

Dereth

Nov 12, 2018
I never said it was free, I posted the link to his patreon that is where its available for KKS, its everyone's personal choice if they want to get early access for 5 bucks, I think its worth it
5 bucks?
Would be just worth it then.
But it's 10 bucks. And that is a bit heavy for a single mod.

Wakabayashi

Sep 12, 2018
After playing for a some hours, this feels more like an expansion DLC rather than a new game. It is a refreshing change from KK , picking conversation topics, the beach, etc... but it becomes repetitive way too fast imo.

Maybe after KSplug is out i'll take it again.

Colter

Dec 22, 2019
Is it just me or are balls on female characters not working? I can see the penis but not the balls no matter what kind of balls I set (normal game and character studio). I even downloaded a fresh Better Repack 1.3 without changing anything but it just won't work. Must be a bug.

Reactions: monkisuma

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
After playing for a some hours, this feels more like an expansion DLC rather than a new game. It is a refreshing change from KK , picking conversation topics, the beach, etc... but it becomes repetitive way too fast imo.

Maybe after KSplug is out i'll take it again.
The gameplay of KKS has improved compared to KK (also because KK has 0 gameplay, because except for walking around in an empty map and talking to girls you can't do anything else) but it's nothing exceptional and after a while you get tired.
But i wouldn't rely too much on KsPlug, because remember that if you can use KPlug you have to thank ManlyMarco for creating IpaLoader, if it was for Katarsys you couldn't use it, and then with all the time he takes you forget about his mods.

Reactions: TheWolflower

Baltidouble

Apr 21, 2020
Is the game now worth playing? I remember downloading it whent it was released here and came with bugs, so I could not even jerk to it (XD)

Wakabayashi

Sep 12, 2018
Is the game now worth playing? I remember downloading it whent it was released here and came with bugs, so I could not even jerk to it (XD)
It is worth imo , as long as you don't expect a brand knew game full of new stuff. Didn't have any bugs/crashes whatsoever.

The gameplay of KKS has improved compared to KK (also because KK has 0 gameplay, because except for walking around in an empty map and talking to girls you can't do anything else) but it's nothing exceptional and after a while you get tired.
But i wouldn't rely too much on KsPlug, because remember that if you can use KPlug you have to thank ManlyMarco for creating IpaLoader, if it was for Katarsys you couldn't use it, and then with all the time he takes you forget about his mods.
I know , but well ... If katarsys is working on KSplug guess he's gonna need IpaLoader, right ?? Anyway , i'm not expecting much for 0.9 version he's working on right now. But maybe in , i don't know , 6 months we'll have more stuff to look forward to.

Reactions: Baltidouble

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
I know , but well ... If katarsys is working on KSplug guess he's gonna need IpaLoader, right ?? Anyway , i'm not expecting much for 0.9 version he's working on right now. But maybe in , i don't know , 6 months we'll have more stuff to look forward to.
Ksplug is not ipa so IpaLoader is no longer needed, but looking at how slow he is in 6 months I think we would only have the first version, we would have to wait years before we have something working in our hands, after all with the first release of KsPlug there are only mouse controls that do not work well.

Wakabayashi

Sep 12, 2018

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
What's the difference among the "purpose of stay" options? Does it matter anyhow?
I guess it influence their routines, and maybe some dialogs. Probably a "relaxation" purpose prefer to go to the pool at the hotel, while an "open air" tourist will go more often at the falls.

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
after hours of game-play,
this feels kind of a downgrade to the previous one [felt like a rushed DLC].

NPCs are pretty much shllow sex-dolls, with nothing much to them,
this is on par with sims4 AI lazy,
i really miss the random slightly smart AI from AA2/AG3.

Wakabayashi

Sep 12, 2018
anyone knows how to edit/add 'topics' with kkscheattool 3.0?
if you mean the conversation items , so far i haven't found any way to "add items" to your inventory. Just add Koikatsdu points (there's button) and buy conversation items at the harbor store.

nyetdragon9

Jan 18, 2019
after long time abstaining from kind game, just want to say here we go again.
this game is not perfect but im not disliking it (y)
have a nice day.

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
after hours of game-play,
this feels kind of a downgrade to the previous one [felt like a rushed DLC].

NPCs are pretty much shllow sex-dolls, with nothing much to them,
this is on par with sims4 AI lazy,
i really miss the random slightly smart AI from AA2/AG3.
you joking? Sims4 is a far better sex game and has better of everything compered to Koika... you even used a sims4 modded versions?

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
i dont get it, this version looks like the old version only less modded, why use this one?

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes