White Bomber

May 30, 2019
you joking? Sims4 is a far better sex game and has better of everything compered to Koika... you even used a sims4 modded versions?

sims 4 has a good sex animations & character creation + FPS mode,
that's about it, its not enough to fill the empty void.

all the mods out-there could not improve the heavily dumped down AI,
NPCs lacks community & culture & connections with other NPCs,
just random NPCs that age and die off screen.

even if you made your own world with families,
they'll just be there in the background doing pointless stuff.

sims 3 with kinky/SP mods:
NPC acts on there own,
gets into secret relationships, have kids etc,
your sims can interact into this developed world and create your own kinky drama and see where it leads.

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
sims 4 has a good sex animations & character creation + FPS mode,
that's about it, its not enough to fill the empty void.

all the mods out-there could not improve the heavily dumped down AI,
NPCs lacks community & culture & connections with others,
just random solo NPCs that age and die off screen.

even if you made your own NPCs,
they'll just be there in the background doing pointless stuff.

sims 3 with kinky/SP mods:
NPC acts on there own,
gets into secret relationships, have kids etc, your sims can intract into this devaloped world and create your own kinky drama.
only good thing in sims 3 was the horses for me, and the visuals. sims 4 just have more of everything

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
only good thing in sims 3 was the horses for me, and the visuals. sims 4 just have more of everything
reason i compared sims 4 to this,
sims 4 gameplay is similar to this version of koikatsu,
-empty NPCs/sex-dolls that's just there in the background.
-empty worlds & locations that feels like they were ripped from an MMO.
-gets easily repetitive once you figure out the whole restrictions
(4 hours for me, both on sims 4 & this)

i agree that the sims 4 has better sex animations mods that's still active to this day,
its just a shame that its heavily limited under this restrictive game world.

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
reason i compared sims 4 to this,
sims 4 gameplay is similar to this version of koikatsu,
-empty NPCs/sex-dolls that's just there in the background.
-empty worlds & locations that feels like they were ripped from an MMO.
-gets easily repetitive once you figure out the whole restrictions
(4 hours for me, both on sims 4 & this)

i agree that the sims 4 has better sex animations mods that's still active to this day,
its just a shame that its heavily limited under this restrictive game world.
Sims 4 allows for a huge narrative world building, honestly I don't understand why the known H games are getting more games in renpy than sims 4. the amount of content sims 4 has is like 50000 mods, 4000 of those are sex positions with adults, teens and even toddlers apparently. and everything else are clothing, items and what not, it's super easy to make a game yet no one does, blows my mind. a game with 4000 sex positions and options, 1 on 1, multiple partners, everything, and I bet it's more than 4000 because Ive seen some modders who have a package of 600 mods only that creator. yet people are talking about Koikatsu still, i must be missing something. so you create a new character girl, you give her 1 out of idk, lets say 50 personality options. as long as there are still only 30 sex positions in the game and maybe 10 for 3somes, the game will become boring very fast.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Hey guys!

I usually only use the Koikatsu character creator and Scene Creator, sicne I'm planning on creating a game in the future and would use them in there because I like the art style.

How is the Sunshine version? Does it have many other mods? Do the original's mod clothes work in here? Do the characters of the other Koikatsu work on this one without needing to make brand new ones?

And most important for me, is it lighter on the computer than the other Koikatsu? My computer is not exactly new so I kinda need to close most things and focus on creating the characters/scenes on that one...

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
Hey guys!

I usually only use the Koikatsu character creator and Scene Creator, sicne I'm planning on creating a game in the future and would use them in there because I like the art style.

How is the Sunshine version? Does it have many other mods? Do the original's mod clothes work in here? Do the characters of the other Koikatsu work on this one without needing to make brand new ones?

And most important for me, is it lighter on the computer than the other Koikatsu? My computer is not exactly new so I kinda need to close most things and focus on creating the characters/scenes on that one...
For the clothes I never had problems, so if they are not too particular you won't have problems. for the mods there are but the game came out about 50 days ago so don't think there are all

the game compared to KK has improved in everything so it surely has higher demands than a game from 5 years ago.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
For the clothes I never had problems, so if they are not too particular you won't have problems. for the mods there are but the game came out about 50 days ago so don't think there are all

the game compared to KK has improved in everything so it surely has higher demands than a game from 5 years ago.
damn, I was hoping that since they seem to have the same art style it would have been made more efficient graphics-wise and thus have less demands...

but thanks for the info

Rouge-kun

Feb 20, 2019
Can somebody help? I want to create a bimbo(thicc lips ,ass, breasts) but the problem is that everytime i make the lips thiccer it looks like Frankensteins Monster.

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
Can somebody help? I want to create a bimbo(thicc lips ,ass, breasts) but the problem is that everytime i make the lips thiccer it looks like Frankensteins Monster.
mmm, not sure, something like that?

magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
Does someone know a mod called "HearCat_ModPack"
Most of the need this mod and I cant find it on google...
I tried asking him but as usually no answer...

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
Does someone know a mod called "HearCat_ModPack"
Most of the need this mod and I cant find it on google...
I tried asking him but as usually no answer...
i don't know the mod, or rather i only know that it puts some things to customize the chara on KK and probably it's not ready for KKS yet. the only solution in my opinion is to go to the discord channel of Koikatsu and download the plugins for clothes and accessories that are there and if you're lucky you can find it. or look at the post 670

Reactions: magrao121
2.80 star(s) 16 Votes