2speed

May 21, 2018
Does anyone else encountered an issue where the game suddenly freezes whenever you talk to a certain girl with specific personalities?
As far as I know, some personality tomboy, reluctant, delinquent, and gyaru that caused this.

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
Does anyone else encountered an issue where the game suddenly freezes whenever you talk to a certain girl with specific personalities?
As far as I know, some personality tomboy, reluctant, delinquent, and gyaru that caused this.
have also happened to me.
Download the various updates from IniSetting.

Tsukimaro

Sep 5, 2017
This game has a lot of problems. dont know if it is the game itself or the repack
im having the problem where the girls have their breasts squished, even with push up mod disabled
sometimes during ejaculation, the animation goes into a forever ejaculation loop, making you force exit the animation.
lots of sudden FPS drops for no reason when this game has maps the size of my left nut.
Performance in this game is even worse than Koikatsu, imagine getting fps spikes in a map like the aquarium or the store with no one else in there.
some clothes glitch the f up, like the chest piece of some clothing stretching to infinity and many more
more

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
This game has a lot of problems. dont know if it is the game itself or the repack
im having the problem where the girls have their breasts squished, even with push up mod disabled
sometimes during ejaculation, the animation goes into a forever ejaculation loop, making you force exit the animation.
lots of sudden FPS drops for no reason when this game has maps the size of my left nut.
Performance in this game is even worse than Koikatsu, imagine getting fps spikes in a map like the aquarium or the store with no one else in there.
some clothes glitch the f up, like the chest piece of some clothing stretching to infinity and many more
more
Both are to blame and both are not to blame at the same time.
the fact is that on friday Illuson made an update that created problems and now STN is trying to fix it. in fact there are always new updates in IniSetting.
if you want more info i suggest you check out his discord channel:

fucktastic

Oct 14, 2018
Friday update has nothing to do with the issues. you can download it for free from illusion site with vpn and i did download it after i degraded to R1.2 and still none of the problems i had with R2. let alone that these so called performance optimizing plugins and fixes only drop performance, prolong loading times and cause glitching in clothing and accessories just disable them(or delete like i did) and downgrade to former repack and all these issues will resolve.
Also this accessories parents plugin is a part of the problem so you might wanna get rid of it too.
The game itself is fine try to remove BepInEx folder entirely (to another folder don't delete it) and run the vanilla unmoded game and see how much faster and better it runs and without bugs or glithches.

Last edited:

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
Friday update has nothing to do with the issues. you can download it for free from illusion site with vpn and i did download it after i degraded to R1.2 and still none of the problems i had with R2. let alone that these so called performance optimizing plugins and fixes only drop performance, prolong loading times and cause glitching in clothing and accessories just disable them(or delete like i did) and downgrade to former repack and all these issues will resolve.
Also this accessories parents plugin is a part of the problem so you might wanna get rid of it too.
The game itself is fine try to remove BepInEx folder entirely (to another folder don't delete it) and run the vanilla unmoded game and see how much faster and better it runs and without bugs or glithches.
yes, that's exactly what i meant, the game has no problems, the problem is the update with R2.That's why I don't want to blame anyone, in this case I just have to be patient and wait for everything to work out.

Raraman

Jun 13, 2021
Ouch. This hurts me right in my fetishes.

Raraman

Jun 13, 2021
What's the character creator height range without wide slider mod? 0-75? 0-80?
I want tall girls, but I don't want to break animations.

dim1138

Dec 23, 2018
Still trying to find out how to adjust high heel heights and how to access more poses in the chara creator.

2speed

May 21, 2018
Update: sunisinus advice works. You need to update the game thru Inisetting.

Reactions: sunisinus

moonhead

Oct 8, 2016
Can someone tell me if High Heels plugin work in KKS R1.3? [ws54090]Vanilla Stiletto v1.0 is present but shift doesn't do anything.

I really liked the game. It's more like improved Koikatsu. Translation was decent and more gameplay elements were added.
It's not working for me, not sure if something has just gone wrong with my installation or if it's actually not working yet in the game...

Moonman1

May 17, 2018
I changed the language to english in the launcher but the game still launches in japanese ( i am playing offline). Do I need to download google translate to play in english (I never played a game with mtl) ?

Reactions: Mgunh1

d1Polterghost

Jul 22, 2017
R2 is out and instead of crashing to desktop randomly now it softlocks randomly when I try to talk to a girl. UI disappears, controls stop working, only thing I can do is quitting the game. Unplayable.

TheTrueSenpai

Oct 15, 2019
R2 is out and instead of crashing to desktop randomly now it softlocks randomly when I try to talk to a girl. UI disappears, controls stop working, only thing I can do is quitting the game. Unplayable.
Your going to need to install a HF patch

• magnet:?xt=urn:btih:JJ7RC2O3X7IU6TOROXE73RT3ER5FKJLQ
The only way i know if getting it is torrenting it so use a bit torrent of your choice

K'9

Mar 12, 2021
Just a heads up that AV is detecting adware bundles in Betterrepack version and to be specific in LZ4.dll files

Also is the game seriously so boring that the NPC dont even interact with you ? I've been running around testing shit and not once any1 talked to me. As far as I can remember in AA2 (which is the only other game I've played) the NPC's regularly seeked you out to talk about stuff, do stuff, tell you smth about sm1...basically interact with you in any way you can interact with them. That made that game quite interesting at it was simply quite decent relations/school "simulator"

Here it seems that no one cares about you and it turns into you running like headless chicken and forcing the talk on any1 you meet

How the hell did they managed to drop down the gameplay quality so bad ? The graphics are nice, the introduction of collectible "topics" you can talk about is great but it seems that there is no relations system and AI doesnt do anything besides wandering around which makes the game plainly boring

labatadoria

Aug 16, 2019
Quick question; for me, Koikatsu was in large part a voyeurism simulator, and I was wondering to what degree the girls masturbate, engage in lesbian sex, shower, and so on in the new one. Is it similar to the first game? Ramped up or down?

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes