Dec 26, 2020
View attachment 1475693

If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (InitSetting.exe), this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game.

This is the readme for the pack, detailing the contents:​

Code:
Release R2 // 30.10.2021
<--------------------->

no ad-maze // no upfront payment
If you paid for this, you were scammed!
If you like the game, please buy it on [B][URL="https://dlshop.illu-member.jp/products/detail.php?product_id=201"]DMM[/URL] or [URL="https://store.steampowered.com/app/1073440/"]Steam[/URL][/B] (~.~)v
If you enjoy the mods, please consider donating to the modders on patreon where possible.

This pack is made with a up2date base game as of 21.06.2019, along with the components listed in credits, all up2date as of the release date of this pack. Some extras have been included, but are either easily removable or are sorted into folders marked [OPTIONAL]. Enjoy!

To add shortcuts to your desktop of the launcher and the most important folders for the game, feel free to run '[BR] Create Desktop Icons.bat'.

If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (InitSetting.exe), this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game.

[B]IF YOU'RE MOVING FROM ANOTHER REPACK:[/B]
I don't recommend just extracting this over another repack, due to potential conflicts. Please extract this to its own folder and move over your chara, cap, studio and save folders.

[B]WANT YOUR CARD OR SCENE INCLUDED IN THE NEXT REPACK?[/B]
Feel free to DM me on discord (ScrewThisNoise#3544) with the card(s) and/or scene(s), and I'll see what I can do for the next release. (See community links for server link)

[B]What is included in the base game?[/B]
- Base release game

(*) = Optional mod
(**) = Utility

[B]Updated in release 2 (this release):[/B]
[url]https://betterpaste.me/?ff6e1c889a860bc6#133bALCQofDC5mhqfhbT7LxTuAoTQEmYLK235jB1zzHv[/url]

DISTRIBUTION LOCATIONS:
These are locations where either I distribute new packs and updates, or partner-sites and services do so.
------------------>
Anime-Sharing:
- [url]http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/members/screwthisnoise-181111/[/url]

Nyaa:
- [url]https://sukebei.nyaa.si/user/screwthisnoise[/url]

Otomi-games.com:
- [url]https://otomi-games.com/koikatu/[/url]

COMMUNITY LINKS:
------------------>
Discord Fan-Server
- [url]https://universalhentai.com[/url]

Pastebin
- [url]https://pastebin.com/SzSz1yZt[/url]
There are two download options, Full for newcomers, Update for people that already have my previous packs (So they don't have to download all of it over again). If you experience ANY problem after using the update pack, please use the full pack before reporting any problems.

Share this pack as you want, re-host it or whatever.. All credit goes to the modders actually making this possible
Feel free to tell me if you reupload the pack anywhere else! :)

I'd very much appreciate it if you would all think about supporting me on patreon, but keep in mind that I won't paywall my packs, this is just for supporting me making my packs better :)
I try to download on google drive and when it's ready. I try to unpack with 7zip but it say error same as hs2.
ps I did remove the google number under it

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
I used to play "Koikatsu" but I didn't try "Koikatsu Sunshine".
I understand it's a different setting, but there are more "Sex Position" addes in this one ? If it's the case, is it possible to have Sex Position from sunshine going to the original Koikatsu ?

gkiller056

Jul 15, 2020
Hi guys, I need help with something, I start the launcher (InitSetting.exe) and he asked me to download the new version of the manager, I did this, but I don't know where to put the files or how to replace the files, can someone help me where should i put the files ?

Tsukimaro

Sep 5, 2017
Downloaded R2 completely fresh, getting a game hang / stuck / freeze when initating talking to some girls. Output log spams:

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

void KK_Plugins.Subtitles+Caption.DisplayDialogueSubtitle(string, string, GameObject)
void KK_Plugins.Subtitles+Hooks.PlayVoice(AudioSource, Loader)
AudioSource Manager.Voice.Play(Loader)
AudioSource Manager.Voice.OncePlayChara(Loader)
AudioSource Illusion.Game.Utils+Voice.OncePlayChara(Setting)
bool ActionGame.MotionVoice.BreathProc(AnimatorStateInfo)
bool ActionGame.MotionVoice.Proc()
void ActionGame.Chara.NPC+<>c__DisplayClass139_0.<Start>b__29(?)+(Unit)➞ void
void UniRx.Observer+Subscribe<Unit>.OnNext(Unit)
void UniRx.Operators.WhereObservable<UniRx.Unit>+Where.OnNext(Unit)
void UniRx.InternalUtil.ListObserver<UniRx.Unit>.OnNext(Unit)
void UniRx.Subject<UniRx.Unit>.OnNext(Unit)
void UniRx.Triggers.ObservableUpdateTrigger.Update()

Saw someone else report this on a nyaa comment, but your rollback patch didnt help. Hope this helps diagnose
Anyone that has problems when opening conversations
Open inisetting click on updates, download the hotfix.

zigzag5534

Jun 10, 2018
@okatechon

STN said on nyaa
" You’re the second report I have gotten about that, so you’re not alone, but I can’t seem to recreate it, been running around talking to everyone all over for ages here now… Maybe due to the latest illusion update? try to extract to your game and see if that fixes it. "
I had the same issue and that fixed it. Have fun :)

Tsukimaro

Sep 5, 2017
@okatechon

STN said on nyaa
" You’re the second report I have gotten about that, so you’re not alone, but I can’t seem to recreate it, been running around talking to everyone all over for ages here now… Maybe due to the latest illusion update? try to extract to your game and see if that fixes it. "
I had the same issue and that fixed it. Have fun :)
go back to that, see the rest of the comments. roll back is unnecessary, i literally told what he had to do. also, i advise you to also download the hotfix.

TheTrueSenpai

Oct 15, 2019
Anyone that has problems when opening conversations
Open inisetting click on updates, download the hotfix.
So I also have the same problem and did download the hotfix but that doesn't fix the issue with it
Still getting stuck not being able to move after trying to talk to one of the npcs.
Do you have any other ideas?

Tsukimaro

Sep 5, 2017
So I also have the same problem and did download the hotfix but that doesn't fix the issue with it
Still getting stuck not being able to move after trying to talk to one of the npcs.
Do you have any other ideas?
hm.. i dont. the only thing i can do is literally give you the file that was missing.
place it in abdata\communication. could you provide me a pic of the files you have in that folder?

sir_rugs

Feb 7, 2019
I load up my game and my player character and only the player character's boobs are sticking out of his (her, it's a futa w/female body type) back. All other characters are fine, any one else have this problem? Anyone have any suggestions?

args48

Jun 12, 2020
This is literally like Koikatsu on a beach, and the entire gameplay seems EXACTLY the same? I'm kind of bummed at Illusion's lack of GAMEplay their modern games. This is a top tier character creator but I can't find much more use for it. In Artificial Academy 2 and some previous older llusion games, you could ask the girl to do stuff, like flash their tits, etc, and it made the game feel much more like the girls weren't just standing around waiting to go into the sex mini-game. In this it seems they just roam around looking pretty until you talk to them enough, then it's straight into sex mini-game. You can have them follow you around and do very basic stuff but it's really really basic. There's not much else you can do from what I can see, you can't really ask a girl to do anything sexual (when in the free roam world) and there's not enough dialogue to form any connection with the girls so it can't be called a dating simulator by any stretch of the imagination. It feels just like Koitatsu's lackluster "gameplay", I really had hoped they made a more in-depth game like they did with Artificial Academy 2. Too bad that game's graphics are horrible by today's standards...

Why doesn't this have basic things like "show me your boobs?", "let's go streaking", or other semi-lewd activities to perform in the free roam room? It's just free roam, chatting, and sex mini-game. The two systems feel detached from one another. Am I missing anything?

AlanWalkerz555

May 19, 2018
I really like the atmosphere from this Koikatsu more than the normal one, but the position is kinda lame because they just reused all the positions from the previous game and add 1 or 2 new position

Tsukimaro

Sep 5, 2017
I load up my game and my player character and only the player character's boobs are sticking out of his (her, it's a futa w/female body type) back. All other characters are fine, any one else have this problem? Anyone have any suggestions?
does that character have that problem during char creation?

This is literally like Koikatsu on a beach, and the entire gameplay seems EXACTLY the same? I'm kind of bummed at Illusion's lack of GAMEplay their modern games. This is a top tier character creator but I can't find much more use for it. In Artificial Academy 2 and some previous older llusion games, you could ask the girl to do stuff, like flash their tits, etc, and it made the game feel much more like the girls weren't just standing around waiting to go into the sex mini-game. In this it seems they just roam around looking pretty until you talk to them enough, then it's straight into sex mini-game. You can have them follow you around and do very basic stuff but it's really really basic. There's not much else you can do from what I can see, you can't really ask a girl to do anything sexual (when in the free roam world) and there's not enough dialogue to form any connection with the girls so it can't be called a dating simulator by any stretch of the imagination. It feels just like Koitatsu's lackluster "gameplay", I really had hoped they made a more in-depth game like they did with Artificial Academy 2. Too bad that game's graphics are horrible by today's standards...

Why doesn't this have basic things like "show me your boobs?", "let's go streaking", or other semi-lewd activities to perform in the free roam room? It's just free roam, chatting, and sex mini-game. The two systems feel detached from one another. Am I missing anything?
i agree. i mostly spend hours making characters and editing existing characters and clothes to my tastes, only to play the game for 20 min bc its boring as fk.
illusion missed an opportunity of making a good game out of the Ai Shoujo and koikatsu. even the sex mechanics pales in comparison with older games like playhome.(during sex scenes instead of the scrolling for speed and right click for the "strenght", you could click inside of the box and find a place where the female would feel pleasure, and depending on the place you clicked, it would change speed and strenght)
Illusion in a nutshell: Cool concept, garbage delivery and optimization.
At least im glad that illusion character creation was useful for some game devs to do their own thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wonderking

fucktastic

Oct 14, 2018
Damn R2 is fucked in so many ways lots of bugs, takes ages to load and eats up 9.7k memory compared to 4.4k with R1.3 maybe this compression to game files has something to do with it.

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017

We all know that the gameplay of KKS sucks for this we hope on the various mods, AA2 base is not a good game, are all its mods that make it beautiful and are 10 years that make mods while KKS are 60 days that came out, in 10 years tell me what it looks like.
Of course if you like fucking the woman of others or others fuck your woman continue to play AA2 and leave those without a particular fetish to play what they want.
Damn R2 is fucked in so many ways lots of bugs, takes ages to load and eats up 9.7k memory compared to 4.4k with R1.3 maybe this compression to game files has something to do with it.
Probably the various problems there are is because Illusion made an update on Friday.
A little advice, try the various updates that are in the inisetting. Maybe they won't solve all the problems and you'll have to wait a few more days, but at least it's a start.

Last edited:

Tuscani

Feb 6, 2018
Does anyone know where I can find the Pose folder.
And is it possible to transfer the pose from KK to KKS?

KKS.png

alex8326

Nov 19, 2020
hi , I have a problem. when I go in free h , after choose character and click on decision i'm stuck on a loading screen that never ends , someone knows why ?

easytoremember212

Nov 2, 2021
- None of my downloaded female cards show up in the character maker, despite showing up in the Manager
- All of my male downloaded cards show up in the character maker
- Moving a female card into the male folder will make it loadable in the male character maker
- In charastudio I can load all character cards, despite the names being completely blank in the character list
- I have sunshine installed on the same drive

Anyone have ideas on how to fix these issues, or what causes them? I'm stumped. Maybe I need to download HF patch?

1635892383841.png 1635892193114.png

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 16 Votes