Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Do character cards and mods from the first Koikatsu work for this one?
Yes and no.

KK (Koikatsu) mod won't work (maybe some rare one) without rework on KKS ( Koikatsu sunshine). Character card from KK will be converted to KKS card when starting the game. But modded card will either have weird bug and need editing, or will fail to be converted.

Reactions: sunisinus

chiffonmarco

Nov 27, 2021
Far from rigorous testing, but I created a new save this time where I only used unmodified default characters. I loaded a standard male MC and 3 of the base game girls and left the hotel to the harbor and talking to Hikari worked. Then, I repeated the process with the same base game characters, but this time I edited one thing about the MC, which was to mark him as a trap. Went to the harbor, soft lock on trying to talk to Hikari.

Then I loaded my current game that I had running already with girls I've advanced to H stages, in which basically no characters are base game unmodified and I edited the MC and UNswitched him from being marked as a trap. Went to the harbor to talk to Hikari and it worked fine.

IDK what other factors might be involved, but it seems traps can't talk to the guide.
Thank you. I've also had this problem with R3

• Red Heart
Reactions: jsmith27x
May 30, 2020
I apologize if anyone has already discussed this issue but I wanted to ask if anyone may know about solving an issue where the load game button ceases to function, and new game / create a character buttons work, but infinitely load. I left one load screen on over night to test and it was indeed still loading by morning, and no, my computer isn't a potato. It used to load just fine and this is something I only recently started encountering. I realized it had been awhile since I updated my game, so I ran it through all the appropriate BetterRepack updates in the correct order, but that failed to fix the issues I've been having and I'm curious if this has ever been encountered before. If no one knows what the problem is that's fine, I'll have to reinstall the whole thing and possibly restart which might not even be worth it, or I honestly may not play it anymore. I like the game, but it's SO much harder to build relationship in this game than in KK Party. My one complaint about Sunshine is while topics do feel better and more "organic" (at least as much as you can get in a simulation-style H-game) the methods by which you are expected to collect them are absurd.

foxymethoxy

May 3, 2020
I apologize if anyone has already discussed this issue but I wanted to ask if anyone may know about solving an issue where the load game button ceases to function, and new game / create a character buttons work, but infinitely load. I left one load screen on over night to test and it was indeed still loading by morning, and no, my computer isn't a potato. It used to load just fine and this is something I only recently started encountering. I realized it had been awhile since I updated my game, so I ran it through all the appropriate BetterRepack updates in the correct order, but that failed to fix the issues I've been having and I'm curious if this has ever been encountered before. If no one knows what the problem is that's fine, I'll have to reinstall the whole thing and possibly restart which might not even be worth it, or I honestly may not play it anymore. I like the game, but it's SO much harder to build relationship in this game than in KK Party. My one complaint about Sunshine is while topics do feel better and more "organic" (at least as much as you can get in a simulation-style H-game) the methods by which you are expected to collect them are absurd.
Yes. I had this when I first installed r2.
I don't know what causes it.

It required a full reinstall with a fresh download to work again. After I did that, I have yet to ever have issues. I think maybe there was a registry conflict or something.

what is the batter shadow type to use? the best looking?
the one I like most is hibrid2
Same assuming this means hybrid. I switch between hybrid 1 and 2 depending on the character models. Sometimes the other looks better.

Also I came here since I couldn't support patreon this month and also had a question. Ever since I switched to the new studio pack some of the items don't work. Okay it's just the pokemon pack I think. But when I move it over to r3 from 2.2, or use the new included one, it won't work. It will only work with my install of 2.2 and the old pack.

I want some espeon ass.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
May 30, 2020
Yes. I had this when I first installed r2.
I don't know what causes it.

It required a full reinstall with a fresh download to work again. After I did that, I have yet to ever have issues. I think maybe there was a registry conflict or something.

So I did that inbetween making my post and now, and while it did allow me to start a new game, I cannot save or load, and when i launch the actual game, i am locked in place, I can run, but not move from that spot or turn, and various hair pieces/accessories from the girls are stretched from their position to my characters. I tried using the teleportation control to move around the island but it still prevented my movement from the origin points of each place respectively. Again that was after a full reinstall. The full reinstall also fixed an issue I was having as far as certain outfits looking excessively shiny, but with all these new issues that render the main game literally unplayable I'm finding it increasingly difficult to want to play.

I appreciate your response and don't expect you to know what my game's issue is or troubleshoot it, but I guess I'm just putting this here in case anyone else scrolls through and wonders if it only happened for them. Thanks again for your response.

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
the problem that you have are due because some accessories and texture overlays do not work well (i have similar problems with some things). the fact that you can not move is that the Culture patch is not installed, but it is very strange because only the first versions of br had this problem.or maybe you have put mods that have nothing to do with the pack

moran

Sep 25, 2019
Hello
I have a problem when on the game menu page the option button and f1 does not want to open the options window.

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
Hello
I have a problem when on the game menu page the option button and f1 does not want to open the options window.
it's a really strange thing, those are game default things and they usually work.what comes to my mind is that maybe you have put some mod. some time ago i added external mods and i had problems with USB and so both mouse and keyboard didn't work.

moran

Sep 25, 2019
it's a really strange thing, those are game default things and they usually work.what comes to my mind is that maybe you have put some mod. some time ago i added external mods and i had problems with USB and so both mouse and keyboard didn't work.
I downloaded the game via torrent. the only mods that I ragouté is the pregnant version 2.6, KKAPI and KKS_GameplayMod.

Der Ketzer

Feb 5, 2022
Hello, somehow I'm doing something wrong when installing the game.
In the description it says extract and run.
Winrar just doesn't want to do that.
Do I have to put this as a Winrar file to the normal Koikatsu? Or is this a standalone game?
I downloaded this in Prats.
The first time he brings the parts together.
Whereupon I get a new Winrar file.
If I then unpack it, I am told that I do not have the authorization or that some files are missing.
When unzipping the files. Starting the .exe from the archive does not work either.

What am I doing wrong?

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
I downloaded the game via torrent. the only mods that I ragouté is the pregnant version 2.6, KKAPI and KKS_GameplayMod.
KKAPI is not for Koikatsu Sunshine for this game you have to use KKSAPI although unfortunately I think that even gameplay mod gives problems, I have to try it.
Hello, somehow I'm doing something wrong when installing the game.
In the description it says extract and run.
Winrar just doesn't want to do that.
Do I have to put this as a Winrar file to the normal Koikatsu? Or is this a standalone game?
I downloaded this in Prats.
The first time he brings the parts together.
Whereupon I get a new Winrar file.
If I then unpack it, I am told that I do not have the authorization or that some files are missing.
When unzipping the files. Starting the .exe from the archive does not work either.

What am I doing wrong?
first you must never put it in a windows folder such as program file.
then shorten the name for example I use KKS BR R3.2 and put it in a shorter folder, is fine C:.

Der Ketzer

Feb 5, 2022
Because of the name change, I can now start it from the archive.
I can't unpack the files in the first picture.

Unbenannt.PNG
In the second picture you can see which files I can unpack and which are missing. There is also an error message that comes up if you try to start the game anyway.

Unbenannt1.PNG
Do you have to do this in admin mode? So unzip that?

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
Because of the name change, I can now start it from the archive.
I can't unpack the files in the first picture.

View attachment 1713475
In the second picture you can see which files I can unpack and which are missing. There is also an error message that comes up if you try to start the game anyway.

View attachment 1713476
Do you have to do this in admin mode? So unzip that?
once extracted in the folder you want you don't have to extract anything else. the only thing the first time you start the game with IniSetting
Hello very good I would like you to help me how I can deactivate the Force High Poly mod
press F1, plugin setting and select force high poly
0001.PNG

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes