The_Chugster

Sep 13, 2021
Sounds like the character is outside of the height range the game was made to use. The card is not broken, but you will need to adjust the height of the character to make animations work properly.
Ok i made her alot shorter, same height as other girls, but the animations are still screwed.

Also, assuming i can fix this, she doesnt have many animations, no BJ, how can i add these?

The_Chugster

Sep 13, 2021
Ok it seems all the animations are there in Party but not in Sunshine, is there a way to fix this or am I stuck using certain characters in Party?

Xelgetsu

Aug 3, 2018
massages just give points, it seems to me that it increases the friendship bar (I'm not sure).
I guess it's just a simple mini game to get extra points after all...

At less... if only we could have some action with the girl if you manage to turn her on with an excellent massage... Something like Sexy Beach 3, if I'm not wrong

hinosit

Aug 6, 2018
I've never looked, I prefer to use my chara, but I think there are, they are simply 4 new personalities, try looking where the others are in defaultdata/chara

massages just give points, it seems to me that it increases the friendship bar (I'm not sure).
The massage scene does not load for me, do you know how to fix it?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Ok i made her alot shorter, same height as other girls, but the animations are still screwed.

Also, assuming i can fix this, she doesnt have many animations, no BJ, how can i add these?
The positions unlock as she gets more sex experience in game. Not sure what is knocking the animations out of alignment.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
do they let us chose gender? I am a big fan of yuri futanari
No. You can only play a male. That the premise of the game.

There mod to made futa and you can get the girls to have some fun between themselves.

I'm pretty sure they're some mod to make the male look like girl, but I'm not into that so I don't know them :p

sillygoose7

Mar 29, 2019
What's the difference between this and Koikatu?
I'm assuming the modded Koikatu on here has more outfits and content since it's been around longer, am I right on that?

kukuru97

May 31, 2019
Need help with memory leak (?)
When i load the save data or try to play in story mode the game not responding and when i look at task manager Koikatsu Sunshine almost using 100% of ram and vram

280387901_7589006774475195_2556033995049684039_n.jpg

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
I'm assuming the modded Koikatu on here has more outfits and content since it's been around longer, am I right on that?

KK has more mod since it's older. KKS offer a different setting and game mechanism.
Overall, if you take the short view -KK has more position and customisation through the mod.
Long view, once the mod catch up to KKS, the game should offer more thakns to the new mechanism, location and positiona lready avaiable.

The_Chugster

Sep 13, 2021
OK i think my install may be screwed as all the cards have limited options. Can someone link to the latest build so i can reinstall?

The_Chugster

Sep 13, 2021
OK ive done a complete reinstall with no extra cards and im still getting limited scenes in FreeH.

I didnt have this issue on an earlier version, I think it was R2.2 I had before and all scenes were unlocked in FreeH, Im gonna download 2.2 again and see if i have the same issue

The_Chugster

Sep 13, 2021
Ok i am still having issues with this card:
bc04b1d7a00c979cb15caba3670e741475aea370.png

I made her shorter but the arms are still going crazy and 'things' still wont line up properly, I dont know if anyone can remake this card so she animates normally? Or tell me what i should change to get her normal?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
A bit better in graphics, different backstory, some trip to an island, not sure if school related or just a vacation, and there are some differing mechanics like the topic system. Yes, Koikatsu has more because it has been around longer.

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes