hinosit

Aug 6, 2018
Ok i am still having issues with this card:
View attachment 1814703

I made her shorter but the arms are still going crazy and 'things' still wont line up properly, I dont know if anyone can remake this card so she animates normally? Or tell me what i should change to get her normal?
the legs are pushing his arms, you need to meticulously change the configuration of his legs or reset and restore them.
1652801916324.png
everything is in these two configurations
1652802095193.png

If you reset it, the feet will no longer push the arms anymore. if you want to keep them faded, you'll have to see which of the scales is causing the arms to push. creating characters one by one.

Reactions: The_Chugster

hinosit

Aug 6, 2018
the legs are pushing his arms, you need to meticulously change the configuration of his legs or reset and restore them.
View attachment 1815890
everything is in these two configurations
View attachment 1815893

If you reset it, the feet will no longer push the arms anymore. if you want to keep them faded, you'll have to see which of the scales is causing the arms to push. creating characters one by one.
1652803430961.png
you can try to use this tool

Reactions: The_Chugster

The_Chugster

Sep 13, 2021
Ok i will try those at some point...thanks

Do these changes mean your dick actually goes into her now?

Last edited:

The_Chugster

Sep 13, 2021
Ok had a mess about with the setting and i somehow made it worse...I think I may just leave it for now.

Unless someone can tell me exactly what setting need to be changed.

Thanks for trying though

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Man dat some wild stuff u got there
anyway
i back here just to say that I been trying Custom Maid 2 after been getting ai shoujo to work and well FPS is super crap that I give up playing soo I checking older game and man. It has that '90 animation style and it make me feeel funnny so I thinking of grab sunshine just to see what new from OG Koikatsu

tho i will be playing CM 2 cuz there i kinda neeeed brothel the game where u can pimp your girls or f all of ur girls or BOTH
make them ur money and ur wifes and managing resource stuff or some stuff with more gameplay like The Sims just live your life the game with at least some graphic

Last edited:

kukuru97

May 31, 2019
when i installed KKS_Overlay mod the game crashed, but when i delete the KKS_Overlay mod the game running without crash.

is anyone know the solution ?

i need KKS_Overlaymod for uncen patch.

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
when i installed KKS_Overlay mod the game crashed, but when i delete the KKS_Overlay mod the game running without crash.

is anyone know the solution ?

i need KKS_Overlaymod for uncen patch.
it is complicated, to use overlaymod you need moddingapi for illusion games and you need to update BepInEx and BepisPlugins
however for decensoring I recommend betterpenetration

Last edited:

kukuru97

May 31, 2019
it is complicated, to use overlaymod you need moddingapi for illusion games and you need to update BepInEx and BepisPlugins
however for decensoring I recommend betterpenetration

i download the game from betterrepack so BepisPlugins and Overlays_mods already installed and without any mods or other things installed the game still crashes if the Overlays_mods installed.

which one BetterPenet mods for KKS ?

and here the SS before the game crashes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

the game uses 100% ram and vram

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
i download the game from betterrepack so BepisPlugins and Overlays_mods already installed and without any mods or other things installed the game still crashes if the Overlays_mods installed.

which one BetterPenet mods for KKS ?

and here the SS before the game crashes

the game uses 100% ram and vram
the BR is a finished pack and what it has is not always up to date with the latest version, so if you put in new mods it is better to update everything. for the ram I recommend you deactivate forcehighpoly, betterpenetration is in the BR and here are all the changelogs of all versions

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
says missing part 1 when unzipping it after unzipping at 6 parts D: very confused.

! C:\Users\****\Downloads\ScrewThisNoise_Koikatsu_Sunshine_BetterRepack_R2.1.7z\ScrewThisNoise_Koikatsu_Sunshine_BetterRepack_R2.1.7z: Cannot open C:\Users\****\Downloads\ScrewThisNoise_Koikatsu_Sunshine_BetterRepack_R2.1.7z\ScrewThisNoise_Koikatsu_Sunshine_BetterRepack_R2.1\mods\Sideloader Modpack\Darobgy\风色之诗\大萝卜鸡,二季度救护车\Darobulance\[Darobgy_风色之诗_大萝卜鸡,二季度救护车_Darobulance] [Darobgy,Darobulance]Sea Breeze Dandelion v1.001.zipmod
The system cannot find the path specified.

kukuru97

May 31, 2019
the BR is a finished pack and what it has is not always up to date with the latest version, so if you put in new mods it is better to update everything. for the ram I recommend you deactivate forcehighpoly, betterpenetration is in the BR and here are all the changelogs of all versions

after playing for a hour i think the problem is already gone, and i think ram and vram usage seems to be normal now, thank you.

i don't know why default ForceHighPoly is set to Full.

btw do you know mods for auto foreplay ?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
so is this worth playing over koikatsu?
It is worth playing, but I cannot say whether it is worth playing OVER Koikatsu.

says missing part 1 when unzipping it after unzipping at 6 parts D: very confused.

! C:\Users\****\Downloads\ScrewThisNoise_Koikatsu_Sunshine_BetterRepack_R2.1.7z\ScrewThisNoise_Koikatsu_Sunshine_BetterRepack_R2.1.7z: Cannot open C:\Users\****\Downloads\ScrewThisNoise_Koikatsu_Sunshine_BetterRepack_R2.1.7z\ScrewThisNoise_Koikatsu_Sunshine_BetterRepack_R2.1\mods\Sideloader Modpack\Darobgy\风色之诗\大萝卜鸡,二季度救护车\Darobulance\[Darobgy_风色之诗_大萝卜鸡,二季度救护车_Darobulance] [Darobgy,Darobulance]Sea Breeze Dandelion v1.001.zipmod
The system cannot find the path specified.
Were ALL parts downloaded and placed in exactly the same place before extracting?

Sea Breeze Dandelion v1.001.zipmod do i need this to play this?
No zipmod is required to play, but it might be something you might want, not even sure what it is based on that name.

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
after playing for a hour i think the problem is already gone, and i think ram and vram usage seems to be normal now, thank you.

i don't know why default ForceHighPoly is set to Full.

btw do you know mods for auto foreplay ?
I don't think (and don't know) there are mods that put auto, however you can try looking here
I also don't understand why he put ForceHighPoly as the default, it is very invasive, I would put it in [OPTIONAL] Plugins

Last edited:

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
the game runs though so not sure why that mod wouldn't unzip ALSO to answer the question YES D:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I don't think (and don't know) there are mods that put auto, however you can try looking here
I also don't understand why he put ForceHighPoly as the default, it is very invasive, I would put it in [OPTIONAL] Plugins
Because of its high performance cost, it is supposed to be in that folder. Makes me curious why it was added back into the game files.

the game runs though so not sure why that mod wouldn't unzip ALSO to answer the question YES D:
There are two common reasons. The first is because not all the files were in the same place when extracting, but we can rule this one out by the fact the game runs. The second is that the game's file path has too many characters, Windows can only use 256 characters in any file path, so try making the folder names before the game files something shorter like "Koikatsu Sunshine R2.1" and that should deal with this possibility, it works for me when I extract Better Repack versions. Also reduce the number of folders, so extracting sometimes makes the game files two folders deep with the same name being given to both the top folder and the second folder just before the game files, try taking out that second folder by moving the second folder into the same place where the top folder is. This will merge the now empty second folder into the top folder and make the file path shorter.

Rykonate

Oct 11, 2017
Hi guys,
please tell me why is the stiletto still broken?
it doesn't do anything when I change the values..

AnaLyser

Sep 13, 2019
Is there a way to import the uncensor innie 2 from Koikatsu to Koikatsu Sunshine? Anal is bugged in Sunshine, it looks weird (see screenshot) whereas it looks normal in basic Koikatsu.

I'm using the latest repack btw (R5) but it has always looked like in sunshine afaik for some reasons.

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes