while trying to download the game
anyone knows whats up with this ?

Oghenekaro

Apr 14, 2021
i got this virus called
PUAIDManager:Win32/Snackarcin
while trying to download the game
anyone knows whats up with this ?
...link you even got it from? cause the nyaa/dl has no such thing whatsoever.

at least warn the users the source you got it off.

Maleman123456

Mar 26, 2024
Can someone help me fix this, the relationship status of my characters get reset the moment they are checked out, and checked back in. I already copied and repasted all of my Koikastu cards in the chara female folder in order to fix this but the problem persist. Is this normal or is my game bugged?

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
Can someone help me fix this, the relationship status of my characters get reset the moment they are checked out, and checked back in. I already copied and repasted all of my Koikastu cards in the chara female folder in order to fix this but the problem persist. Is this normal or is my game bugged?
I'm pretty sure that's normal. Why are you checking characters out and back in so often?

Maleman123456

Mar 26, 2024
I'm pretty sure that's normal. Why are you checking characters out and back in so often?
Oh ok, i didnt know, it wasn't that I was checking so many characters out. I just checked one out, saw that the relationship got reset, and wanted to see if the "issue" was spread across all characters. I now see that is just how the game was intended. But now im curiose, if the relationship is true lover, does it still get reset? And yes i am new to the game(got it like a week ago)

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Oh ok, i didnt know, it wasn't that I was checking so many characters out. I just checked one out, saw that the relationship got reset, and wanted to see if the "issue" was spread across all characters. I now see that is just how the game was intended. But now im curiose, if the relationship is true lover, does it still get reset? And yes i am new to the game(got it like a week ago)
The game consider any character leaving as someone "leaving" the game. And any one added as one "entering" the game.

Rather simplistic....

Maleman123456

Mar 26, 2024
The game consider any character leaving as someone "leaving" the game. And any one added as one "entering" the game.

Rather simplistic....
Is there anyway in the game to change the relationships (casual to lover) like a setting or pluggin. Cause it sounds annoying to get all the topics, and build the guage over again.

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
Is there anyway in the game to change the relationships (casual to lover) like a setting or pluggin. Cause it sounds annoying to get all the topics, and build the guage over again.
If you're just looking for the sex, then you could always just use the "Free H" option under "Extras" on the main menu.

3.10 star(s) 20 Votes