asmode0

Apr 24, 2018
Can any1 help me? I want to reformat my Windows disk, but I also have Koikatsu installed there. If I copy the whole game and paste it back afterwards - will it break something? Or is it better to just copy Userdata etc. and fully reinstall the game?
I suggest that you make a backup of the most important folders, that includes of course "user data" but also the "mods" folder and "bepinEx"

ec80

Aug 7, 2018
any one else having the kk manager not downloading ANYTHING @0kb's a second? even after following updating the manager from the online instructions discribed on the link the updater gives you? just a game that doesn't SEEM complete and un updateable is pretty pointless.

asmode0

Apr 24, 2018
Hi, it's me again.
Continue with my questions, (Lol) this time I was researching what some buttons are for because Anna Anon's scenes are so cool.
i see that it even modifies the size of the pupils, (in fact now i have discovered how to manipulate the ass and the boobs in a better way just with this) but i can't find how, i think it's something here, as i show in the second image, at least i can manipulate both eyes independently, but i can't do this with the pupils, any idea from someone with more experience than me? i would appreciate it a lot.
i would appreciate it a lot.
I'm sure it's in that menu because if I deactivate it, the character goes into a default mode, as I show in the third image

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes