Miss Bulchi

Donor
Mar 16, 2018
View attachment 3552567
Anyone happen to have a download for this? it's been bugging me for quite awhile now
REEEEEEEEEE Items

[Mod] CakeBirthday.Item zipmod

[Mod] Tub.Item zipmod

[Mod] shape.Item zipmod

Last edited:
Reactions: Promethareus

AdamEve9

Nov 12, 2019
Is this a different game than Koikatsu Party? I assume Sunshine is also a differnt game? trying to figure out the Koikatsu scene thanks for tips....

AdamEve9

Nov 12, 2019
OK to save anyone from having to reply to my post above i have figured out how the three versions of KK work, thanks for all of the good info here and posts and the help with the HF patches a LOT of work has gone into the community support and the REPacks. much much appreciated. I have been working with Honey and AI for years now but this will be fun also i can see thank you again.

C

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Question for Studio...
where is the "scene parameter savefile" stored?
Is there a way to save/load more than one? if not it would be nice to have a mod that allows that

muddy8

Mar 29, 2020
Hello, Koikatsu studio says KKCharaStudioVRPlugin0.0.3 targets wrong version of BepinEX(4.1.00) pulgin may not work. Im on BepinEX 5.4.22, I can load into koikatsu studio in VR fine but cant move the camera around with the controller or click on some ui buttons. Anyone else have this issue, know of an update to the plugin or fix? really appreciate it, Im using BetterRepack RX20. thanks

[Solved] You need bepinex4patcher.dll, put it in patcher folder, also make sure you place all the plugins for the studio vr in the fist bepinex folder.

Last edited:

AdamEve9

Nov 12, 2019
When i installed the HF patch for KKSunshine i saw a notice that Base KK cards and ones for Party were being converted to Sunshine. Is that possible to do with ANY Card? and is there a way to do it without having to re run the patch again? i found some nice cards for KK base would like to try some of them in Sunshine if possible. thanks

Yziks

Jan 16, 2022
I downloaded some animated scenes for CharaStudio, and I have a question. Is there a way to copy animations from one character to paste them to another?

muddy8

Mar 29, 2020
I downloaded some animated scenes for CharaStudio, and I have a question. Is there a way to copy animations from one character to paste them to another?
You can select the character doing the animation then go to add character pick the one you want and select replace current character with new, if that's what you mean.

Reactions: Yziks

asmode0

Apr 24, 2018
Anna Anon
I did know "Anna Anon", but now that I look at it, I don't have any of her scene cards to use in my game
Could you share any scenes you have from that user? His scenes are really too fluid and beautiful! I would love to make animations like him, but the truth is I have no idea how he manages to make those size changes in the pupils, or that bounce in the ass and tits of his characters, his work is truly masterful!

asmode0

Apr 24, 2018
I did know "Anna Anon", but now that I look at it, I don't have any of her scene cards to use in my game
Could you share any scenes you have from that user? His scenes are really too fluid and beautiful! I would love to make animations like him, but the truth is I have no idea how he manages to make those size changes in the pupils, or that bounce in the ass and tits of his characters, his work is truly masterful!
update
I managed to get his characters and some of his scenes, but I realize that I am missing mods, a loooot of mods, one of his characters even charges me without her eyes, lol

Miss Bulchi

Donor
Mar 16, 2018
[Mod] kks.co_top_90 zipmod

[Mod] kks.co_bot_90 zipmod

[Mod] kks.co_top_80 zipmod

[Mod] xukmi : xukmi FX Shaders

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: asmode0

asmode0

Apr 24, 2018
kks.co_top_90 zipmod

kks.co_bot_90 zipmod

kks.co_top_80 zipmod

xukmi : xukmi FX Shaders

Damn, you are the light that illuminates this dark world! Lol, thank you so much!!!♥

• Red Heart
Reactions: Miss Bulchi

CObby

Nov 5, 2017
is any1 else having an issue with this version where if you install Kplug and attempt to access the mod manager or whatever by pressing f1 it shows up as blank with nothing else listed there ? If so any tips on how to fix it ? I did a clean reinstall and update with the latest HF patch but it still happens so its definately Kplug related cause he just wont freakin update the damn mod. Should mention that it worked up to the rx 16 version. Also if you dont run the hf update it works just fine on this release.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes