eroseven4

Jan 7, 2022
My character model doesn't match up between the character creator and the H-scene. Her breasts look fine in the H-scene, but they are glitched in the character creator. Does anyone have a solution for this issue?

Sableyezer

Dec 26, 2023
Do i need to actually buy koikatsu on steam to be able to use what i downloaded here? If not, how do i start playing cuz i can't find a launcher.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I understand thx, but I decided to install kPlug 3.3 version and after that this came out. How to solve this, do I need to install a specific version or is there some kind of conflict going on here?
View attachment 3533061
That doesn't seem like a kplug issue. It looks more like her character is using a shitload of outdated and missing mods. You would have to update and download everything that's missing for that message to go away.

hentai.master

Jul 3, 2022
That doesn't seem like a kplug issue. It looks more like her character is using a shitload of outdated and missing mods. You would have to update and download everything that's missing for that message to go away.
But before I install the kPlug - I launched the game and checked my characters from the old version - this message was not there. That's why I'm confused...

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
But before I install the kPlug - I launched the game and checked my characters from the old version - this message was not there. That's why I'm confused...
If you mean the character was made in an older version of the repack with an older version of kplug then that is to be expected. The repacks are never universally compatible with each other from what I've seen.

hentai.master

Jul 3, 2022
If you mean the character was made in an older version of the repack with an older version of kplug then that is to be expected. The repacks are never universally compatible with each other from what I've seen.
I understand, it means that the problem is still in the character, but how critical is it? All accessories seem to be shown. Now I’ll try to install HF patch 3.26, maybe it will help. In any case, thanks for the help. And there is one more question, do kPlug ancensors and the ancensor selector somehow conflict?

Mk1-23456

Aug 23, 2023
If I recall, kplug's invite lists all cards as available, so the mod errors are probably from other cards if the currently shown is fine.
Kplug came with a guide, and a list of stuff it's incompatible/has problems with. I suggest reading it.

hentai.master

Jul 3, 2022
If I recall, kplug's invite lists all cards as available, so the mod errors are probably from other cards if the currently shown is fine.
Kplug came with a guide, and a list of stuff it's incompatible/has problems with. I suggest reading it.
Thank you, now I understand everything! I found two interesting point)
1. If you play with a Better Repack and if the version number of the game is different than 5.1 and starts with CE... you'll have lots of problems!
2. This is not a compatibility issue and these messages are not from kPlug.

Because kPlug loads characters files when a H scene is loading, the SideLoader dll check each loaded character and report missing or outdated mod it uses.

I'll post this here, maybe someone will also encounter this.

Allbit

Nov 29, 2020
Hello, I have a question, that, I reckon, has been asked and answered a lot of times.
Should I get this or the Sunshine version? Which one has better mod support? Which community (if they're separate) is more active?
I've googled the question for a bit and it seems like sunshine is the better vanilla version, but I'm not sure how it is with mods.

Oghenekaro

Apr 14, 2021
So I downloaded the newest cheattools, and the custom hotkey is missing.

Anyone know how to change it from F12 now?

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I extracted everything that I downloaded. Still cant find an executable file or anything. Did I do something wrong?
Hard to say. Did you download all 11 parts or the torrent and extract them with no errors? Your folder should look like this.

Files.png

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I did the all in one download and there were no errors but I'm def missing some stuff.
I don't know what your bandwidth situation is but unless you have the original archive to extract to try and get them again you may have to download it again. Or if you can wait like ten minutes I can zip up what you are missing and upload it.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes