pxei12

Jul 10, 2018
I can't seem to get the "BreastPhysicsController" plugin to work, I'm using HF patch and installed the plugin through the installer, and the menu DOES show up when I press the hotkey, but the plugin's modules have no effect at all on the physics during Free H (looks the same when comparing enabled vs disabled. I tested it with both vanilla and non vanilla characters with no difference.
I might try to reinstall the game and reapply HF patch, but in the meantime can anyone help?
Solution?

Armored7

Sep 24, 2023
Hi guys.
I've used some of the new cards but some of them have texture bugs that stretch a lot and some characters have black textures on their faces but when I start the dialogue but when I start the dialogue everything's fine, there's no more texture stretching or facial problems. It's just weird.
Thanks for your help.

Last edited:

Mk1-23456

Aug 23, 2023
Sorry to ping you with this, but my KK (BR RX20) doesn't seem to have this 'UserData/Textures' folder. Am I looking in the wrong place? It's a Kyonko card.
Check in UserData/MaterialEditor/.

Solution?

If the description doesn't work try the #help channel on discord.

Hi guys.
I've used some of the new cards but some of them have texture bugs that stretch a lot and some characters have black textures on their faces but when I start the dialogue but when I start the dialogue everything's fine, there's no more texture stretching or facial problems. It's just weird.
Thanks for your help.
Mods that don't have low poly models show in free roam as black textures or don't show at all (naked character etc.). Enabling the 'force high poly' plugin under game options-plugins (restart the game after that) will make them work, but it can be heavy on your system.

sabedo

Oct 4, 2023
Hello one question. I previously downloaded up to part 6 in the winrar file, but now it doesn't appear, a different file appears and won't let me open it, does anyone know why? Thanks in advance and for trying :D

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Hello one question. I previously downloaded up to part 6 in the winrar file, but now it doesn't appear, a different file appears and won't let me open it, does anyone know why? Thanks in advance and for trying :D
There is almost no information to go on with that question. First off, why did you stop at six? There are eleven parts to download. And second, what is the "different file" that somehow showed up?

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
which remind me how to install mod from optional mod folder ?
They should all have instructions put it should just be copy and paste to the plugins folder of BepInEx in the main directory or just move the whole BepInEx folder to the main directory. Just a heads up, you will lose a "back up" of the plugin if you do the latter.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes