Sableyezer

Dec 26, 2023
I don't know what your bandwidth situation is but unless you have the original archive to extract to try and get them again you may have to download it again. Or if you can wait like ten minutes I can zip up what you are missing and upload it.
I still had the zip file so I just extracted and replaced the existing files. Everything's there now. Thanks for the help!

Reactions: Skeltom

Bubulae

Jul 30, 2017
Hello, I want to ask something.

So I downloaded the better repack, and try to play it, it work perfectly.

But then I start playing using the modded card.

Despite being no mod missing or error for the character card (the one that pop up on top left when you choose the characters card at the beginning), when I play the game, the character seem missing their costume texture etc.

When I check the character edit, the character card looks perfectly fine (without any texture error or missing) when I check all the outfit they have..

Update: It seems the texture error/missing happen in real time. But its look like work fine when I talk to the girl.

Any help about this guys?

Last edited:

Oghenekaro

Apr 14, 2021
Hello, I want to ask something.

So I downloaded the better repack, and try to play it, it work perfectly.

But then I start playing using the modded card.
Despite being no mod missing or error for the character card (the one that pop up on top left when you choose the characters card at the beginning), when I play the game, the character seem missing their costume texture etc.

When I check the character edit, the character card looks perfectly fine (without any texture error or missing) when I check all the outfit they have..
Update: It seems the texture error/missing happen in real time. But its look like work fine when I talk to the girl.

Any help about this guys?
It's normal...the game won't load everything in cards that's over the top it exceeds normally.
You need to enable high-poly in F1>plugins
But even that is a patchjob.

Bubulae

Jul 30, 2017
It's normal...the game won't load everything in cards that's over the top it exceeds normally.
You need to enable high-poly in F1>plugins
But even that is a patchjob.
Sorry, but what do you mean by enabling the high poly in F1>plugins?

Do I need to press F1 in the game to enable it?

Sorry for this stupid question.. XD

Oghenekaro

Apr 14, 2021
Sorry, but what do you mean by enabling the high poly in F1>plugins?

Do I need to press F1 in the game to enable it?

Sorry for this stupid question.. XD
yes, press f1 at the main menu, ingame...anywhere. then go to plugins and scroll for poly

hentai.master

Jul 3, 2022
Hello everyone, I want to ask one... no, two questions.
1. How to make clothes while walking, like in the second screenshot, otherwise your legs through the clothes don’t look very cool. What mod is responsible for this?
2. Why does it lag so much? Especially in Hentai Scenes. However, on the other assembly everything was fine.
And also, which mod is responsible for auto-sizing penis in hentai scenes?

Koikatu_hBX6Guidni.jpg
Koikatu_9eBaZgURD3.jpg

Last edited:

Oghenekaro

Apr 14, 2021
2. Why does it lag so much? Especially in Hentai Scenes. However, on the other assembly everything was fine.
And also, which mod is responsible for auto-sizing penis in hentai scenes?
It's an illusion game... the only real one that is somewhat decent, is honey come. It's built upon newer tech.
Even SB3 was awful

hentai.master

Jul 3, 2022
Guys, does anyone know of a mod that allows you to do different hairstyles in different sets of clothes? The casual type has loose hair, and the sports uniform has a ponytail.

Fret234

Jul 8, 2023
Hello all, does anyone know how to get your character to service the other characters? Like perform cunnilingus without using the caress function. Also is there a way to get the licking or caressing function on other parts of their body? Thanks!

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes